Poll:How do you dress your hair before bed?

vevster

Right now I oil my ends and my hair(if it needs it) I then wrapp my hair(with a roller in the middle) then put my scarf.

I want to hear what others do...

luvhair

Beauty and Fashion Junkie
i put on my mixture of mango butter and breakfree and put my hair in a bun and put a scarf on.

inthepink

I moisturize my ends, edges (front and back), and apply moisture to the length. I pin my hair on top of my head very loosely with two clips and put my scarf on.

Peachtree

I apply my moisture mix (distilled water & pure glycerine+Hot 6 Oil) throughout, make 2 single braids (or 2 two-strand twists, or a bun) & cover with a satin bonnet

hawaiianhoney

I oil my ends, moisturize my newgrowth and spritz the length with Biolage leave in. Then either twist into a bun or braid and cover with a satin bonnet.

Forgot to add, if I braid it, I also mist my ends enough for the end paper to stick and roll with a sponge roller.

shelli4018

[ QUOTE ]
i take off my drawstring ponytail, wrap my Maverick around my head and clip it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

What's a maverick??

spray hair with distilled water in the evening, then a little s-curl, and do 2 pigtails. Sometimes I put some Hot 6 Oil on too. That night I cover with a scarf and go to

When wearing the hair straight, just wrap it (gently) and cover with a scarf.

SVT

For pressed hair, I comb it all to the front, twist the length then wrap my silk scarf around my head.

love2praz

I take off my Instant Weave (3/4" wig.) I condition wash with Pantene Smooth and Sleek conditioner. Moisturize with my leave-in (Mane and Tail conditioner) and Ginseng Miracle Wonder 8 Oil, and I wrap my hair. Then I cover with a satin scarf.