Polly and Company - review

newflowers

My C&G period is almost over - about five or six more weeks before I have my hair back again, so I placed an order for relaxer, conditioner, hair mask, and leave-in from Polly and Company.

First, I must say they have absolutely the fastest service I have ever received from any online company. I ordered on Friday night, and I received my box with today's mail - Friday to Monday AND FREE SHIPPING. Wow and double wow.

I ordered Phyto relaxer, Phytojoba hair mask, Phytosesame conditioner, and Phtyo 7 for me and Phyto 9 for my daughter. Now the great thing about these products are the sizes. Usually I pay 25 dollars for 1.7 ounces of 7 - from Polly's $45 for 5 ounces - holy cow, I am in heaven with the size of that giant tube which will probably last about four or five months. My local BS sells the mask in a 9 ounces for $37 - I bought the 16.9 ounce from Polly for $54 - and it comes with a pump. So far, I am in Phyto heaven thanks to Polly. And the best is yet to come.

I also ordered Phytosesame which I usually buy in a 5 ounce bottle for $25. Polly had 16 ounces for 45.90 - can you say Holy Moisturizing Conditioner Batman! - more that three times the amount for less than double the price. But that's not all - oh no, that's not all. Polly is out of the 16 ounce size so she sent me a full size (5 oz) for free with a note saying when she gets the large size in about ten days, she will ship it immediately AND not charge me for the extra shipping cost.

Now for the icing on the Polly Phyto cake - she sent not one, not two, not even three sample sized bottles of Phytojoba shampoo - but SIX of them - that's enough shampoo for over a month. AND six samples of Phytosesame. AND two each of Phytospecific nutrition mask and hair styling balm. My samples overflowth I tell you.

I cannot say enough good things about htis company. Polly and Company is excellent in the superlative with great service and fantastic prices - the best I've seen in over six years of using Phyto products. I am a customer for life.

If you use Phyto and have not yet tried Polly's, I highly recommend that you do so. If you're thinking of trying Phyto, go for it. With these huge sizes that I've never seen anywhere else, the cost is significantly offset. I won't need to resupply for about four months.

Polly and Company is truly the best! I would like to thank the ladies here who recommnded ordering - thank you, thank you - this is the best Internet purchase I've ever made.

Zawaj

newflowers said:
My C&G period is almost over - about five or six more weeks before I have my hair back again, so I placed an order for relaxer, conditioner, hair mask, and leave-in from Polly and Company.

First, I must say they have absolutely the fastest service I have ever received from any online company. I ordered on Friday night, and I received my box with today's mail - Friday to Monday AND FREE SHIPPING. Wow and double wow.

I ordered Phyto relaxer, Phytojoba hair mask, Phytosesame conditioner, and Phtyo 7 for me and Phyto 9 for my daughter. Now the great thing about these products are the sizes. Usually I pay 25 dollars for 1.7 ounces of 7 - from Polly's $45 for 5 ounces - holy cow, I am in heaven with the size of that giant tube which will probably last about four or five months. My local BS sells the mask in a 9 ounces for $37 - I bought the 16.9 ounce from Polly for $54 - and it comes with a pump. So far, I am in Phyto heaven thanks to Polly. And the best is yet to come.

I also ordered Phytosesame which I usually buy in a 5 ounce bottle for $25. Polly had 16 ounces for 45.90 - can you say Holy Moisturizing Conditioner Batman! - more that three times the amount for less than double the price. But that's not all - oh no, that's not all. Polly is out of the 16 ounce size so she sent me a full size (5 oz) for free with a note saying when she gets the large size in about ten days, she will ship it immediately AND not charge me for the extra shipping cost.

Now for the icing on the Polly Phyto cake - she sent not one, not two, not even three sample sized bottles of Phytojoba shampoo - but SIX of them - that's enough shampoo for over a month. AND six samples of Phytosesame. AND two each of Phytospecific nutrition mask and hair styling balm. My samples overflowth I tell you.

I cannot say enough good things about htis company. Polly and Company is excellent in the superlative with great service and fantastic prices - the best I've seen in over six years of using Phyto products. I am a customer for life.

If you use Phyto and have not yet tried Polly's, I highly recommend that you do so. If you're thinking of trying Phyto, go for it. With these huge sizes that I've never seen anywhere else, the cost is significantly offset. I won't need to resupply for about four months.

Polly and Company is truly the best! I would like to thank the ladies here who recommnded ordering - thank you, thank you - this is the best Internet purchase I've ever made.

Ooh! You've made me so excited for my upcoming order! I place an order Saturday and she emailed me saying it shipped today. I ordered the Phyto II relaxer and told her that I had previously ordered my Phyto products from Sephora until I read all the rave reviews at LHCF! I am so excited and can't wait! Thanks for the info!!

newflowers

The shipping service is so fast - I've ordered things from across town that took longer to get to me. I ordered something else on the same day and have yet to get a confirming email.

Enjoy your Polly's purchase!

Kalani

I just ordered some more phyto relaxer from Polly. I've ordered from them once before and you are right about both the shipping and samples. Two to three day delivery and samples galore!

nycutiepie

newflowers said:
can you say Holy Moisturizing Conditioner Batman! - more that three times the amount for less than double the price. But that's not all - oh no, that's not all. Polly is out of the 16 ounce size so she sent me a full size (5 oz) for free with a note saying when she gets the large size in about ten days, she will ship it immediately AND not charge me for the extra shipping cost.

This all cracked me up:lol: :lol: :lol: . She's good and gives a lot of samples. If you ever get the opportunity to speak to her, she's nice over the phone too and will answer all of your questions.

Keen

Polly is so nice. By the way I have a 10% off coupon from her. I don't think this works for the relaxer. If anyone need it let me know. Please PM me to get it only if you will use it.

newflowers

Thanks - I know how seriously we take our hair care and hair care products, but I am so happy with my Polly's order, the humor just came out.

Zawaj

I got the goods yesterday! I had a ton of samples of PhytoSpecific Shampoo, Intensive Condish, Hair balm and Phyto Defrisant. I unbraided my hair and applied the condish as a pre-poo (shhh I haven't actually done the poo part yet :lol:) and I am in lubb! The ingredient list is has some things that I don't usually go for (I am an Aveda girl) but I like it alot.

Zawaj

I just wanted to say I am still so very pleased with P & Co! I am still getting quick turn around and plenty-o-free stuff in my orders. My husband was like, "What are you on the frequent buyer's program? Why are you getting all those extras?" :lachen:

Princess Pie

Polly is great. I wish she wouldn't have raised the price on phyto relaxer, but it's still cheaper than most places. Her customer service is second to none (that I've orderd phyto from).