polysorbate = growth?

vonte422

i found this item on vitamin world's website. what do you ladies think?

Coat the scalp or balding areas with a thin film of POLYSORBATE 80 with Biotin and Niacin five or ten minutes before shampooing. Rub the drops into the scalp with your fingertips vigorously enough for the scalp to be reddened a bit and feel warm. Ingredients: Polysorbate 80, Biotin, Niacin.

gorgeoushair

I have this but I forget to put in on my scalp before I wash but i do have some in my braid spray. Some people on BHM use to make their hair hair thicker so you may want to go check it out.

HoneyDew

I have some of this, too. Like GH, I always forget to use it before washing. Sorry I am no help, though.

Dare~to~Dream

I have at least two bottles of this stuff and I used it about 3 maybe 4 times. However, I have not used it in a while because I always forget about it...I'm not sure if it works...then again I wasn't consistent with it.

Last edited:

dreysonsmommy2011

I believe Nikkipoo has use this beofre im not sure if she still is maybe she will chime in or u can pm her

I do have some of this, but like the others I forget to use it. I take vitamins, use MN, and various other things to my hair so I can't contribute any of my growth to this product specifically...

curlmama

I've been using it but it does not give growth instead if you have issues with DHT (sometimes associated with female pattern baldness) it helps to remove the DHT from your scalp. I am not totally relying on it I am also taking Saw Palmetto.

LaReyna756

I have some too, but like most of the other ladies who've posted here, I forget to use it. I've used it maybe twice in the last few months. I kept forgetting to ask if anyone had tried it. Thanks for starting this thread!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’d like to find the product from the original post. I need to block dht and preserve the strands I have.