Pooka Shea & Olive Hair Butter

peacelove

Anyone tried their products?

http://www.pookapureandsimple.com/products/haircare.asp

I have the shea and olive hair butter. I am not sure if I will repurchase because this is something I could probably make on my own, but it has a great fruity smell and this product is all natural. I know some folks don't want beeswax in the products, so be warned, this has some. The ingredients are:

shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, lavender & rosemary essential oils, fragrance.

Healthb4Length

peacelove said:
Anyone tried their products?

http://www.pookapureandsimple.com/products/haircare.asp

I have the shea and olive hair butter. I am not sure if I will repurchase because this is something I could probably make on my own, but it has a great fruity smell and this product is all natural. I know some folks don't want beeswax in the products, so be warned, this has some. The ingredients are:

shea butter, olive oil, beeswax, lavender & rosemary essential oils, fragrance.

Sounds interesting...but for the price, I think not. In fact I have all the ingredients listed...I will be off to make my own batch!:D

peacelove

Alli77 said:
Sounds interesting...but for the price, I think not. In fact I have all the ingredients listed...I will be off to make my own batch!:D

That's what I'm thinking! I just need some rosemary essential oil. Gonna get that from whole foods this weekend.

L

lkg4healthyhair

I bought it a while ago and used it twice. I actually dont like the smell. Its too strong for my tastes. I would recommend making your own as well

so1913

I've been using it a few weeks now and I love it!!! Yes, the scent is strong, so those with sensitive noses will want to stay away from it, but I am really enjoying this product. The ingredients are simple, but I guess I don't mind paying for the convienence...I will not be mixing and whipping up goods in my home (been there, done that, uh uh, lol), so I'm willing to shell out the extra $$$ for someone to do all that for me. The consitancy is hard to explain, it's very soft with a cross between a cream and grease texture. It melts quickly into the hands clear so you don't have to worry about "white residue". I'm really tempted to try the oil next, but I'll stick with the butter.

I've been using it daily for 2 or 3 weeks now.

Honi

There is no board.
I met the owner (Dawn Fitch) at the Pantene Total You Tour (her booth was right next us). She had alot of products and made a ton of money that day. I admire her for her hustle. The woman is working her tail off.

I bought her Elbow Grease which is tha' bomb for my hair! lol Some of her scents are strong but I just loved the Pikaki fragrance in my hair.