Post Pics of Your Side-swept hair/ Side curly styles, please & thanks!

MizzBrit

here's my side puff

davisbr88

^^ Thank you for posting that! She has a new subscriber! As soon as the vid started, I started drooling.

NaturallyMo

I love side swept hair. I have done a few styles. I'm not sure if these are along the lines of what you are looking for, but here goes.

Puff from yesterday. Day 2 wash and go sprayed with water and ecostyler clear to smooth edges

This one is just and off center puff.

This is an updo from last month. The very front is flat twisted and single tst at the crown. All of the loose ends were pinned in an updo. French roll in the back.

This one started out as a half frohawk. Hair was parted into 3 sections. Flat twisted the front half of both sides and two stranded the top. The beginning of some of the tst were flat twisted at my hairline for the sake of styling and o help my hair to lay better (I can't stand it when my hair flops in my eyes). I then ended up pinning all of the loose twists up at the crown. I had intended to tst the back and pin as well, but ran out of time so I just did a bootleg french roll and headed out. T

Flat twist Twistout Updo

For this style, I flat twisted my hair up and at an angle. Rubberbanded the base of the flat twist for security and tst the excess. Bangs were left out and tst. I wore the twists for maybe a day and a half before undoing for the twistout and this was the result. This style took me hours because I'm bad with parting and took a while to get them straight in the back, but I just took breaks and it turned out pretty nice. Used Redken Curl Defining cream for coarse hair on the two strands and shebutter/ecostyler on the flat twists.

Sideswept twistout

My hair was between chin-shoulder length with all of these styles. My products vary, so if there is a particular style that you would like specifics on, just ask. HTH

This one was just small tst with 4 flat twists up the L side. I wore the twists for 1 days I think before the twistout. Used Redken Curl Defining cream for coarse hair again.

davisbr88

I can finally contribute!
Nothing spectacular - just a side puff. :)

Attachments

• Photo 24.jpg
    Photo 24.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Photo 25.jpg
    Photo 25.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Photo 23.jpg
    Photo 23.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 12

davisbr88

^^^ Awwwwwww thanks, LaFemme! And yes, stop yourself from looking at the pics! That was part of the reason I chopped prematurely! Lol. And the night I chopped I was straightening my best friend's natural hair, and I caved!