Post up your Twisted Hairstyles!

thenimblelife22

This thread is super inspiring. I used to only do twists in preparation for a twist out, but now I wear them on their own and I LOVE it!!!!! Here is my style:

This is a 2 week old mini twist set. I was on vacation in this pic; I loved not having to do my hair :yep:

My siggy also has my most recent styles with mini-twists.

pookaloo83

This thread is super inspiring. I used to only do twists in preparation for a twist out, but now I wear them on their own and I LOVE it!!!!! Here is my style:

This is a 2 week old mini twist set. I was on vacation in this pic; I loved not having to do my hair :yep:

My siggy also has my most recent styles with mini-twists.

Cayuuuute! Love the bun in your siggy!

cocoma

I am so subscribing! I am now seriously into twists. I just did a set of mini twists on Tuesday and I am loving the versatility!!!!!! No pics yet. :grin:

Melaninme

Better late than never.:blush:

I was asked a while back to post additional images of this style and for a tutorial. Just this past weekend I recreated this style and provided a tutorial on my blog.

Hope you ladies will enjoy and I apologize for the delay!

Peace and Blessings!

Here's one. I have a few more that I'll post when I can get the time.

Last edited:

Melaninme

Ok. It is 84 degrees today. I would like to create something for the hot months.
If I come up with something post worthy, I'll post along with a tutorial.

Thanks for reviving this thread.

LadyPBC

I would love to put my hair in two strand twists and leave it be but my hair seems to be fine or thin or something. I'm mostly 4A with layered hair that looks best (to me) when it is full - days old twist out but by then there is not much definition. Please pleae help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ok - how embarassed am I that I had already subscribed to this thread.:ohwell: Anyway I'm inspired to try to twist again - maybe this Sunday (after my fashion show) and wear it like that for the week. Maybe I should try a combo of flat twists and hanging two strands. This thread is the bomb.com:grin::yep:

Last edited:

afrofaithful

Here are some of mine...

ForumRunner_20120315_205348.jpg

This one has a pinned/rolled up bun in the back with a flexi clip.

ForumRunner_20120315_205552.jpg

I used a hair stick in the back for this one. Below is the front. I couldn't get a good pic of the back.

ForumRunner_20120315_205704.jpg

ForumRunner_20120315_205822.jpg

Nonie

MsLizziA, vat is dee meaning of dis? You keep bumping this thread up and you haven't yet added your curled twists to the mix? You askin' for an a$$ whoopin'? Such negligence is unforgivable!!! :bat: