Post Upgrade News

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithVA

Yes the FOTM was part of our blogs. I am hesitant at the moment to migrate that content to a new platform; I need to make sure that there is lifetime support for it so that we don't get stuck with something that won't work in the near future

@dimopoulos
If you don't decide to migrate it, is there a way for those who have blogged to get their content. I would hate to lose all of my posts. tia

Last edited:
Yes the FOTM was part of our blogs. I am hesitant at the moment to migrate that content to a new platform; I need to make sure that there is lifetime support for it so that we don't get stuck with something that won't work in the near future
I undertand & thanks for responding. I surely hope lifetime support is available because I loved FOTM : ) Do you know when you'll decide whether or not to migrate the content?

Last edited:

CocoGlow

@dimopoulos
I created a thread and wanted to tag a list of members as usual but I don't see where/how I can tag them like I used to ... Can we still tag members above the thread in one big swoop like before or do we have to tag them in the actual thread one by one? Am I simply not looking for it in the right places? Thanks in advance

baddison

natural for good
Still waiting for a solid answer as to when our blogs will be available again?? A month?? A year?? Can you just give us a timeframe? Thanks again.

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Where can I go to view all the threads I'm subscribed to and categorize them?

Last edited:

Maracujá

November 2020 --> 14 years natural!!!
Thank you @faithVA! But is it possible that the categorizing option has been disabled? Right now I'm only left with two or three options of what I can do with my watched threads and none of them give me the option to file them under a chosen name.

faithVA

Thank you @faithVA! But is it possible that the categorizing option has been disabled? Right now I'm only left with two or three options of what I can do with my watched threads and none of them give me the option to file them under a chosen name.

I don't know. I never used a categorize feature so I'm unfamiliar with it.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Would like to upload pictures to my albums but site won't let me be great. I've resized them and everything, but alast they will not load. I can't add pictures to my signature. This :chocbunny:bites. @dimopoulos will there be any
Solutions to these issues? I'm happy with the upgades but I do miss being able to upload pictures to my albums.

Status
Not open for further replies.