POST YOUR ***2008 PROGRESS PICS*** HERE

lolo2470

I thought it would be nice for inspiration to have a thread of progress pics for 2008. If you have any updates or coming up on a anniversary please post your pics for those of us that need inspiration.

Here are my pics, the first is July 07 and the second March 08. I plan to update again in July.

nomoweavesfome

(8/2006)

(3/2008)

From 8/2006 til 3/2008

Attachments

• 314851958.jpg
    314851958.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 455
  • 314397658.jpg
    314397658.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Aggie

My progress pics are in my siggy from December 13th, 2007 to March 13th, 2008. Before I put my comparison pics together, I thought that my hair was not growing at all but I actually had growth, woohoo.

ETA: I had just had a trim that same day with the second pic in my siggy, so I know that it was even longer than that.

Last edited:

Platinum

I don't have any progress pics but I just want to say "congratulations, ladies". Your pics are inspiring.:yep:

Aggie

mine are linked in my siggy. good thread!
I'm sorry but I don't see them DenverGirl.

By the way, everyone's hair is gorgeous and coming along sooo well. I like this thread - 2 thumbs up ladies. I think seeing that there are so many naturals threads floating around on the board, this was a good idea for us relaxed heads. Thanks lolo.

I will update again when I take these braids down next month. I Can't wait.

Last edited:

Aussie

hey... Aug 18th 2007 to April 17th 2008

Attachments

• 102_0887-vi.jpg
    102_0887-vi.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • n77401052_30762227_9635.jpg
    n77401052_30762227_9635.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 9

ekomba

hey ladies congrats i am loving and drooling over all your hair progress pictures! you have no idea it is so motivating and inspire me to take better care of my hair too!!!:yep:

I'm 4months into my growth mission since my haircut. so here s my 4 months hair progress! 2008 is a good year i was able to learn from all these scissor happy moments and to really focuss in this year to really really grow and retain no ifs no buts lol so far its been 4 months i still have 8months left by dec 28, 2008. so i m elated and anxious to see how much i can grow in one year so far so good i had great growth and i also have a lot of new growth. normally i m supposed to perm on may 3rd (2months since last perm march 3) but i m see if i can hold out. i m excited again congrats to u all and lets grow shall we? !!!!:grin::lachen::yep::rolleyes:

My 4months progress (2008)

Shalilac

Here's mine. Too bad I couldn't take a pic of my length today. It would be exactly a year from when the first pic was taken. However, it's close enough :)
4/27/07

4/17/08

Last edited:

Aggie

hey ladies congrats i am loving and drooling over all your hair progress pictures! you have no idea it is so motivating and inspire me to take better care of my hair too!!!:yep:

I'm 4months into my growth mission since my haircut. so here s my 4 months hair progress! 2008 is a good year i was able to learn from all these scissor happy moments and to really focuss in this year to really really grow and retain no ifs no buts lol so far its been 4 months i still have 8months left by dec 28, 2008. so i m elated and anxious to see how much i can grow in one year so far so good i had great growth and i also have a lot of new growth. normally i m supposed to perm on may 3rd (2months since last perm march 3) but i m see if i can hold out. i m excited again congrats to u all and lets grow shall we? !!!!:grin::lachen::yep::rolleyes:

My 4months progress (2008)

Yay Ekomba, your hair is growing really good. Keep it up honey.

LynnieB

my 07's aren't the best. you know how it is when you're just learning how to play with the camera settings, right?

July, 07 (about 2 months after bc) semi-shrunken box braids and today in semi-shrunken box braids.

and

audacity.

I'm sorry but I don't see them DenverGirl.

By the way, everyone's hair is gorgeous and coming along sooo well. I like this thread - 2 thumbs up ladies. I think seeing that there are so many naturals threads floating around on the board, this was a good idea for us relaxed heads. Thanks lolo.

I will update again when I take these braids down next month. I Can't wait.

Hey, Aggie!

Here is a link for you for you to follow. In my siggy if you click on where it ways "my progress pics" it shoud take you there as well.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=200647

Sorry it took so long to get back...not on the board as much these days.

HHG!

Kurly K

Here's mine. Too bad I couldn't take a pic of my length today. It would be exactly a year from when the first pic was taken. However, it's close enough :)
4/27/07

4/17/08

omg in one yr!! beautiful hair u r an inspiration!! i just bc

SelfStyled

4/27/07

4/17/08
Awesome progress everyone. Wow Shalilac- your hair is:blush::lick:, keep up the awesome work.

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Even though I'm currently transitioning to natural, I flat iron my hair straight for my progress pics (see my siggy).

Shalilac

Awh thanks!
Kieva- You won't even remember the twa days after awhile! It goes by so fast.

Thank you SelfStyled. I always look at your avatar and think of Phylisa Rashad (sp?)... u know from the Cosby Show. I always thought she was like the prettiest black woman on the planet LOL!