Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

Lita

Blue Roze Beauty-25% off $50..

*She had better sales in the past..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Simease Twist-29% off on orders..Nov 28th-Nov 30th..

*3-4 week shipping.

Happy Hair Growing!

coyacoy

already got this BF party started! yessss, feels good to cross several items off of the ole wish list. Claudie's and myhoneychild - check! :grin:...now just waiting on komaza, darcy's and hairitage to start and then I'll be set!:yep:

g.lo

Dang,when is naturelle grow, going to post details for her sales, I know it will be 30%, but still no code!!!

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I communicated with Sandra the owner of Hot Head Thermal Deep Conditioning Heat Cap, and she is offering free shipping on Black Friday. Min amount in cart must be 29.95 (the cost of a cap).

No code needed.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HotHeadTHC?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Ugh. I think I bought a cap about 5 mins before you posted this. I gave up on her having a sale because she had not posted anything on Facebook or her website and I hadn't heard anything.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
@MileHighDiva Sandra is definitely a ww not a sistah.

uofmpanther- it looks like she finally updated her etsy site and Facebook at 1am today with the free S&H notice.

coyacoy

so I just noticed on the myhoneychild website that the 50% BF sale says it excludes 16oz products and that the free shipping over $50 does not apply; however,....last night/early morning when I placed my order I had 3 16 oz products and the 50% discount was applied and there was no shipping charge. those of you who shop there today and tomorrow do let us know if you encounter the same thing! If it is an error, get on there quick before it's caught, lol, assuming they will honor it (which they better:yep:)....I cleaned up with 3 16oz products and 2 8 oz for $52.50....just a heads up.....happy shopping all

Ogoma

I am very very tempted to buy something from Soultanicals. Very tempted. I caught up on my youtube subscriptions at the gym this morning and it is getting raves. But, I am not a patient person :cry2:

LaNecia

I communicated with Sandra the owner of Hot Head Thermal Deep Conditioning Heat Cap, and she is offering free shipping on Black Friday. Min amount in cart must be 29.95 (the cost of a cap). No code needed. http://www.etsy.com/shop/HotHeadTHC?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Thanks for posting this info. I'm trying to see what the heating element in the cap is (gel, rice, etc) but can't find the info online, does anyone know?

TIA!

LaNecia