Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

westNDNbeauty

If you want, you guys can email, tweet and write on the FB wall of your favorite vendors encouraging them to submit their info. I've contacted everyone that was featured last year and many of the new brands that have come about since then.

This will show them that their customers are eager and that may speed up the process of releasing the info. Consider linking to last year's sale info when you message them since some may not be aware they were featured.

This would be awesome as I compile this list for everyone. I'm scheduled to go live Monday Nov 11.

KinkyGenius

Hairveda's BF sale was only 10% last year??! I know her products are already reasonably priced, but Ima need her to come a wee better than that this year.

ETA - Are there other vendors that carry Hairveda products?

MsDes

Trying not to spend too much money on Black Friday even though it's very tempting. I am expecting my first baby so most of my money will be on him!! But I hope I can get some deals on some oils!!

veesweets

Hairveda's BF sale was only 10% last year??! I know her products are already reasonably priced, but Ima need her to come a wee better than that this year.

ETA - Are there other vendors that carry Hairveda products?

ShyIntellect It was 10% but the prices were already marked down I think like 20-30% (Dont remember exactly, didn't purchase). So it was 10% on top of the sale prices.

AgeinATL

SDOT BEAUTY BF sale just posted to my inbox:

Nov 29-Dec 3
15% off with code SAVE15
OR
Use BLACKFRIDAY13
to save 25% off $50.00 or more

$6.95 Flat Rate Shipping

Not planning on getting anything from them, but just in case you ladies were interested.

KinkyGenius

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
I e-mailed the vendor and similar to last year, their BF sale will be 25% off of all full-sized products.

KinkyGenius

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
This is the e-mail response I received from Hairveda this afternoon:

Thank you for contacting HAIRVEDA!

We will have a site-wide sale up to 40% off EVERYTHING.

Sale Preview will start on 11-20
Green Bags and New Products will debut on Black Friday

gorgeoushair

For the Darcy's lovers, do ya'll know if 25% is the highest she's did. I really wanna try that DC some have been raving about but I still don't wanna pay $14-$15 for it.

KinkyGenius

BLACK FRIDAY SALE
I e-mailed this vendor and they stated that they intend to participate in the Black Friday sale but the content/details are still being worked out. Also worth noting, in the following weeks to come they will have a flat shipping rate over a certain dollar spent in place.

I can get Brown Butter Beauty, Hairveda, Darcy's and Obia from them so the flat rate shipping will certainly give me more incentive to order, their current shipping rates are too rich for my blood.

KinkyGenius

@gorgeoushair I've been buying from her for about 3 years now and I think 25% is the highest I've ever seen.

Last year she had the large size pumpkin seed conditioner sell for about 1/2 off.

And that was a mistake! It was 1/2 off for about 30 mins until she finally caught it. She did honor the orders with the conditioner at 1/2 off though. I got three of them at that price :yep:

ronie

For the Darcy's lovers, do ya'll know if 25% is the highest she's did. I really wanna try that DC some have been raving about but I still don't wanna pay $14-$15 for it.

gorgeoushair, i plan on searching for the website with the best discount so i can get some more of that deep conditioning masque. Look out for curlmart, aveyou, and sage. Their discount might be better.

Beamodel

BLACK FRIDAY SALE I e-mailed this vendor and they stated that they intend to participate in the Black Friday sale but the content/details are still being worked out. Also worth noting, in the following weeks to come they will have a flat shipping rate over a certain dollar spent in place. Website: http://hattache.com/ I can get Brown Butter Beauty, Hairveda, Darcy's and Obia from them so the flat rate shipping will certainly give me more incentive to order, their current shipping rates are too rich for my blood.

Yea I had asked them about their sale two days ago and they told me the same thing. It's not worked out yet. This is the spot I will hit up. So many vendors I use all located in one spot. :)

cutenss

I wonder what percentages Komaza and CurlMart are going to have? I actually prefer smaller percentages off, say 10% or 15% with FREE shipping. Some vendors have astronomical shipping costs.

But I am going to make a written listed of whatever I want to buy. I have taken advantage of some BOGO sales lately. I am trying to make 2014 a no buy, because I will have all of my staples, old and new :yep:

oneastrocurlie

I wonder what percentages Komaza and CurlMart are going to have? I actually prefer smaller percentages off, say 10% or 15% with FREE shipping. Some vendors have astronomical shipping costs.

But I am going to make a written listed of whatever I want to buy. I have taken advantage of some BOGO sales lately. I am trying to make 2014 a no buy, because I will have all of my staples, old and new :yep:

Now a 2014 no buy is a good idea. I need to do that. I'm going to say Curlmart will be 25% off and $5 flat rate shipping. Hopefully better :)

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
gorgeoushair I've been buying from her for about 3 years now and I think 25% is the highest I've ever seen.

Last year she had the large size pumpkin seed conditioner sell for about 1/2 off.

And that was a mistake! It was 1/2 off for about 30 mins until she finally caught it. She did honor the orders with the conditioner at 1/2 off though. I got three of them at that price :yep:

:lol: Yeah, that was great. I was all newbie like and asked on the Darcy's thread, "Umm...so uhh....:look:...yall see the 16oz Pumpkinseed is the same price as the 8oz right? That ain't normal is it?" You best believe I snatched that up with the quickness!

NaturallyATLPCH

^^See vendors that's how you do a BF sale!!!(especially those w/ them high as heck prices) Yep, I will be there with bells on!:)

Yes yes! I had planned on purchasing from her for Black Friday. I have my list ready!

I also like how she responds really quickly. I emailed her because I had a question about a product and she responded within the hour. Superb customer service.

APrayer4Hair

My bday is on Black Friday this year!!!

#turnup #turndown4what

LOL

ETA: I can't go HAM though since my DD bday is the next day #motherhood

kxlot79

Kitchen Mixtress
I just started hearing good things about this brand. Happy Nappy Honey.
I heard the Black Friday sale will be 11/22-11/25 @ 50% off from 9am to 11am. And 30% off with code: #blackfriday on purchases $55 & up
These products sound yummy....

http://happynappyhoney.com/

Sent using LHCF app

NaturallyATLPCH

I just started hearing good things about this brand. Happy Nappy Honey.
I heard the Black Friday sale will be 11/22-11/25 @ 50% off from 9am to 11am. And 30% off with code: #blackfriday on purchases $55 & up
These products sound yummy....

http://happynappyhoney.com/

Sent using LHCF app

Just saw a good review on that Pink Sugar Hibiscus Plant DC...

Lawd ha mercy, I should've joined LHCF after Black Friday! :spinning: