Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

Pompous Blue

MyHoneyChild
Nov. 29th

Hattache will be posting BF deets in a few hours per FB page.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Hooray! Hooray! Now it's really getting serious!!!!

:yay:

blackeyes31626

Hattache
25% off on $30+
Free shipping USA orders 65+

Camille Rose 25% off

Attachments

• hattacheeeeee.jpg
    hattacheeeeee.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 77
  • camilerose.jpg
    camilerose.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

hannan

YAY! The only one I was waiting to hear about :yay:

MOZEKE Black Friday Sale

November 29, 2013

8:00 am - 8:00 pm Central Standard Time

Everything 50% off.

Sale does not apply to samples or bulk size items.

veesweets

B.A.S.K Beauty

Dec 2 through Dec 4

Enjoy from 25% up to 40% off your favorite b.a.s.k products! (gift sets and bundles do not apply)

Imoan

Anything from Butter-n-Bars curious to try their Conditioning Hair Masque, and Tiiva Naturals.. luv the growth oil and d/c ..... Thnxs

KinkyGenius

B.A.S.K Beauty

Dec 2 through Dec 4

Enjoy from 25% up to 40% off your favorite b.a.s.k products! (gift sets and bundles do not apply)

Looks like b.a.s.k. is only having a CyberMonday sale, I'll be getting 2 of the Vanilla Whiskey soaks and I'm hoping they fall in the "up to 40% off" category!

Komaza is the only other vendor I'm waiting on now. I'll have to venture over to Westndnbeauty's blog to see what Komaza's 2012 BF sale was, I don't remember it because I wasn't checking for them then.

Pompous Blue

I had a 10% off coupon I used last weekend to order a couple of things I needed to re-stock on (Coupon expired Saturday.)

I hope they do have a BF/Cyber Monday sale of 15% or more.....Will be placing an order to finish re-stocking.
Good customer service from Vitacost.

I tracked this pkg this morning - said it was out for delivery.

A couple of hours ago I received another ship notification and UPS pick-up. Puzzled, I went to the original UPS tracking and found out my package had been damaged in transit and they had notified Vitacost.

Vitacost sent a new pkg with 2-day delivery.

Dear Vitacost Customer,

We’ve been notified by UPS that your recent order was damaged during transit. This is not the type of experience we want you to have, so of course I ordered a new one for you at no charge. You will receive an order confirmation email shortly with the replacement order information.

We will expedite your order with UPS 2 day shipping and have this to you within 2 business days. Please accept our sincere apology in this matter. If you have any further questions feel free to contact me directly

I like the fact that everything was taken care of behind the scenes and I did not have to insist on an investigation or new products!

NaturallyATLPCH

I think the shipping with MyHoneyChild will trump the 50% off. Unless you spend enough to get free shipping.

I am so tired of this high *** shipping.

Last edited:

KinkyGenius

Curlmarts Gray Friday sale starts tomorrow. They didn't say what it would be exactly yet.

Was thinking of maybe trying a few stylers from Camille Rose. I wish Sage would announce their sale, so I know if I should get the products from Sage or Curlmart. Sage gon mess around and miss out on this money with all this tardiness.

Pompous Blue

I think the shipping with MyHoneyChild will trump the 50% off. Unless you spend enough to get free shipping.

I am so tired of this high *** shipping.

well dang, how much is her shipping?
gorgeoushair I live in Florida and I'm not sure where she ships from but my shipping was $8.95 for about 12 full-size items last year and that is waaayyy cheaper than other vendors who do not offer flat-rate shipping.

But since I only order from her one time a year (BF), I stock up. And this year I'm sure my order will be free to ship since I will be ordering well over $50.