Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

KinkyRN

Well ladies it is that time of year. BLACK FRIDAY!! We all are making lists of what we want to have and gotta have. To help us save the most money on the biggest hair product hauling day of the year list deals and steals here!!
Thanks in Advance!!

TamaraShaniece

Ayurvedic Life
I was searching for this =D. Let me just state my wish list:
NaturelleGrow Cleansing Conditioners
Natty Naturals
Anita Grant (Monoi De Tahiti)
Chagrin Valley Soaps
Henna Sooq (Rhassoul)

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Hopefully they vendors start mentioning the deals soon!

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
Pleeeeeease let there be massive sales of 25% and up this year! I can't hang with these 10-15% off crumbs that barely cover my sales tax :nono:

KinkyRN

I started this thread hoping someone had heard sumthin'! Hopefully some companys will start telling us something soon since Nov 1st is right around the corner. And Trini I agree what is 10-15% about? They are trying to trick us into shopping earlier!!
Ladies let's not forget about this thread and post what we know when we find out something!

Lita

Serenzo Beads-35% off code-BLACK

*They are supposed to be well stocked that weekend,with good shipping..

Happy Hair Growing!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I hate to be a fun sucker but it would be really cool to have a thread where codes only were posted. Each year I find myself searching and sifting through tons of comments. The commentary is good and useful but becomes quite hectic when searching for codes.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I hate to be a fun sucker but it would be really cool to have a thread where codes only were posted. Each year I find myself searching and sifting through tons of comments. The commentary is good and useful but becomes quite hectic when searching for codes.

DivaCyck last year westNDNbeauty had a nice summary of all the BF/CM codes deals w/o the need to filter through a bunch of comments. When I'm fully awake I'll find a link to the post I'm referring to.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Lita

MileHighDiva Yep & we was adding to the list..

divachyk *Only code I have-Serenzo Beads Black Friday 35% code-BLACK

*Cream & Coco have a Black Friday/That weekend special..Sign up $50 VIP for the early bird..Details on the site..Persons with the VIP,have early privilege including discount..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

g.lo

That is a brilliant idea!

JazzyOleBabe

I was looking for posts that had the BF sales dates and codes too. Thanks Lita for the early entry and @ MileHighDiva for the link from last year's blog post. Hoping to see a comprehensive list like this one again this year.

virtuenow

divachyk I always use the "search this thread" tool. It never fails.

westNDNbeauty

DivaCyck last year westNDNbeauty had a nice summary of all the BF/CM codes deals w/o the need to filter through a bunch of comments. When I'm fully awake I'll find a link to the post I'm referring to.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I'm working on this years list too! Vendors are releasing the info slowly to me. Much of it so far reflects the same deals from last year so that 2012 post is actually a good resource for those making their BF game plan.

gorgeoushair

I'm working on this years list too! Vendors are releasing the info slowly to me. Much of it so far reflects the same deals from last year so that 2012 post is actually a good resource for those making their BF game plan.

I knew u was working on it and I knew the vendors wasn't working that fast to get this info out bc Nov. just started. I also figured that the deals this year wouldn't be the same....some would be better. Lol