Post your tools!

hotparatha

Do you have any odd tools or Maneuvers that you use to help you manage your hair??

I like to use a cheap turkey baster to apply the coconut and lime mixture to new growth. My mom always says ok where's the turkey? lol :p

I use a medicine dropper to apply essential oils to conditioners

I use cheap saran wrap around my whole head when I don't feel like using a heating cap for conditioners.

I use a baby brush for delicate hair along my edges

And last but not least I think this is a pretty ghetto method but it works lmao. :lol: I always have trouble with hair clogging the drain in my bathtub so the water runs really slowly. I have an old bathtub so the mesh is stuck and can't be removed. Recently I've started to use a small mesh strainer turned upside down with circular shaped cheese grater over the drain so that the water can run down more freely. Don't laugh!

So what do you guys do??

nomoweavesfome

girl - that ain't ghetto! that's smart my hubbie is a plumber so I know!!!

What's ghetto is that I use an old toothbrush to smooth my edges. My hubbie was like ill - what's that? lol! lol!

But I likey the Dropper thang!!! I have to use that because my new growth is off the chain and I can't get through that jungle!!!

c'maon ya'll I'd like to hear more answers!

hotparatha

nomoweavesfome said:
girl - that ain't ghetto! that's smart my hubbie is a plumber so I know!!!

What's ghetto is that I use an old toothbrush to smooth my edges. My hubbie was like ill - what's that? lol! lol!

But I likey the Dropper thang!!! I have to use that because my new growth is off the chain and I can't get through that jungle!!!

c'maon ya'll I'd like to hear more answers!

hehe thanks..yes I know the toothbrush routine my mom has a few black stained toothbrushes that she uses to apply her dye. Somebody would do a double take if they didn't know :lol:

Keep them coming guys!