Posting Pics!

Honey6928215

How can I post some pictures of someone whether it's from another website or whichever? Do I need a scanner? Unfortunately, I don't have one but can I just copy and paste them like you do articles?

I may have some pics that I want to share but I want to make sure that I can do this.

Thanks!

Ashee

If it's on another site, you can either link it onto here (copy the address & place it here) or save it on a picture hosting site & link that address here...

If it's not on a site then you can go to CVS, Walgreens or any other such place to scan it & save it on a disk or USB drive by using the picture machine.. Ask the attendant in the photo development department, it should be near them...
-HTH :look:

Honey6928215

Ashee said:
If it's on another site, you can either link it onto here (copy the address & place it here) or save it on a picture hosting site & link that address here...

If it's not on a site then you can go to CVS, Walgreens or any other such place to scan it & save it on a disk or USB drive by using the picture machine.. Ask the attendant in the photo development department, it should be near them...
-HTH :look:

What's a picture hosting site? Do you have to be a member?

Thanks!

Ashee

Honey6928215 said:
What's a picture hosting site? Do you have to be a member?

Thanks!
The most popular seems to be Image Shack but you do have to register - it's free & quick...