Praise Jesus!!!!!!!!!

madamdot

I just wanted to share my day with you all. I am often in here asking for prayers because I have so much craziness going on in my life but today I want to thank God for setting up a good day today.

Well today is my 2nd Wedding anniversary and Praise Jesus it is really looking like a fantastic day. I feel really good because I am back on my regular meds. My job (one of the biggest thorn in my sides) will be great today . . . why? My boss was suppose to go out of town tomorrow... well he changed it to today so he is not here. He will be gone for the rest of the week.

The other person who has been persecuting me is stuck in a meeting until noon, and then he too leaves for the rest of the week. Its nice and quiet here and I can get some stuff done and leave early

My in-laws sent us a gift card for Bonefish . . . one of my favorite restaurants... and I am just sitting here enjoying the sun.

Oh and I have a GREAT husband.

These are little things but I am SOOOO VERY VERY grateful for them.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I just wanted to share my day with you all. I am often in here asking for prayers because I have so much craziness going on in my life but today I want to thank God for setting up a good day today.

Well today is my 2nd Wedding anniversary and Praise Jesus it is really looking like a fantastic day. I feel really good because I am back on my regular meds. My job (one of the biggest thorn in my sides) will be great today . . . why? My boss was suppose to go out of town tomorrow... well he changed it to today so he is not here. He will be gone for the rest of the week.

The other person who has been persecuting me is stuck in a meeting until noon, and then he too leaves for the rest of the week. Its nice and quiet here and I can get some stuff done and leave early

My in-laws sent us a gift card for Bonefish . . . one of my favorite restaurants... and I am just sitting here enjoying the sun.

Oh and I have a GREAT husband.

These are little things but I am SOOOO VERY VERY grateful for them.
I'm so happy for you, Madamdot...

God bless you and your husband, not only for today, your Anniversary, but for EVERYDAY hearafter. :love3:

And Madamdot, no matter where the thorns are (i.e. your boss and others) they cannot pierce your soul nor derail your peace and Destiny. They have to get through God, first, who will not allow them through.

:rosebud: Happy Anniversary :rosebud:

to Madam and Mr. Dot.

:love3:

:kiss: Love Birds Forever :kiss:

TrustMeLove

Praise the Lord!

Isn't God good? I love how he works even the small things out for you...God's wedding anniversary present. :lachen:

Talk about the BEST!

madamdot

Thank you ladies for your best wishes. We had a lovely evening.

I have been praising God all morning. I cannot even express some of the good things that are moving right now... just a good day at work.

I know the Lord is working on things under the quiet. . . . I cant wait. I feel so much better.

Nonie

OP, you're doing a great thing, giving thanks for your blessings. Continue to do this even when things look bleak and you will find there's so much to be grateful for.

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.

Count your blessings, name them one by one,
Count your blessings, see what God hath done!

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.

madamdot

OP, you're doing a great thing, giving thanks for your blessings. Continue to do this even when things look bleak and you will find there's so much to be grateful for.

When upon life's billows you are tempest tossed
When you are discouraged thinking all is lost
Count your many blessings name them one by one

Count your blessings, see what God hath done!

Are you ever burdened with a load of care?
Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear?
Count your many blessings, every doubt will fly,
And you will keep singing as the days go by.

When you look at others with their lands and gold,
Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold;
Count your many blessings. Wealth can never buy
Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high.

So, amid the conflict whether great or small,
Do not be disheartened, God is over all;
Count your many blessings, angels will attend,
Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end.

This is exactly what I am doing. I had some good things happen this weekend. On Thursday my cousin called and I told her everything that is going on and the fact that I have been keeping it to myself mostly. She says this is exactly what the devil wants because it seeps into your mind and you think that the things you are seeing and hearing are in your head.

She prayed for me and pointed me to some scriptures she thought might help.

Since then I have been better at praising God and thanking God for everything. It made me realize how truly blessed I am and that the fear I have been experiencing is miss-placed. I wont get fired from my job unless it is God's will. And though it is a struggle sometimes, I am here for a reason. When the time is right a new job will come and it will be easy to get . . . because truthfully, this is how He has always done it for me. When the time is right, it is easy, but i just have to be quiet and grateful.

Fear is terrible thing. I don't even know what I am afraid of, but it consumes you.