Praise Report- Good measure, Pressed down, Shaken togther and Running over

empressaja

Hello ladies,
I have a praise report to share. My life has been shaken up in the last two years but it has been the most joyful time of my life. I lost my house, struggled with finding permanent employment and separating from my husband. The Lord had to show me who I was so I could move forward. My relationship with the Lord has grown so much.He taught me how to trust him, how to listen and hear him. He had also dealt with me on being a good steward of the blessings bestowed upon me.

Well I have had some financial struggles and I was just trusting God to provide mine and my children's needs. The last couple of months had been tighter and tighter and I was not receiving adequate assistance from my husband for the children.

This past Friday the Lord showered me with such a blessing that I am totally bewildered by. My storehouse is full. It is a bit scary, but I know he does not place us in positions he hasn't given us the tools and most importantly the GRACE to operate in them with.

He is so faithful. He does exactly what He says he will do. He works in such a way that you know, that you know, that you know, that you know, it is HIM and Only HIM moving on your behalf.

HE and HE ONLY is GLORIFIED!!!!!!!!!

At the beginning of the year ( Jan 1) I went into the new year asking God what is it I am to do for HIS kingdom. And i believe that this is a part of His plan. This position is not for ME. I am sure. I have been speaking the Prayer of Jabez over my life for a couple of weeks and He has answered.

I just need to remain sensitive to His spirit for direction for the next step. It is absolutely awesome.

Thanks for allowing me to share! God bless

Last edited:

HeChangedMyName

Hello ladies,
I have a praise report to share. My life has been shaken up in the last two years but it has been the most joyful time of my life. I lost my house, struggled with finding permanent employment and separating from my husband. The Lord had to show me who I was so I could move forward. My relationship with the Lord has grown so much.He taught me how to trust him, how to listen and hear him. He had also dealt with me on being a good steward of the blessings bestowed upon me.

Well I have had some financial struggles and I was just trusting God to provide mine and my children's needs. The last couple of months had been tighter and tighter and I was not receiving adequate assistance from my husband for the children.

This past Friday the Lord showered me with such a blessing that I am totally bewildered by. The storehouse is full. It is a bit scary, but I know he does not place us in positions he hasn't given us the tools and most importantly the GRACE to operate in them with.

He is so faithful. He does exactly what He says he will do. He works in such a way that you know, that you know, that you know, that you know, it is HIM and Only HIM moving on your behalf.

HE and HE ONLY is GLORIFIED!!!!!!!!!

At the beginning of the year ( Jan 1) I went into the new year asking God what is it I am to do for HIS kingdom. And i believe that this is a part of His plan. This position is not for ME. I am sure. I have been speaking the Prayer of Jabez over my life for a couple of weeks and He has answered.

I just need to remain sensitive to His spirit for direction for the next step. It is absolutely awesome.

Thanks for allowing me to share! God bless

That Prayer of Jabez will open you up to some awesome things wont it. Praise God for hearing your spirit speak to him. I am happy for you and your blessings.

empressaja

It is absolutely awesome when you see God working . It's almost like your on the outside looking in but your not your are as present as ever. Supernova encouraged me to post because I hadn't decided yet not because I didn't want to but because of the state of shock I 've been in. Reading her post about how God worked in her situation and how it was right on time and how waiting on him is where you find rest even in the most dismal circumstances.