Praise Report/Thank You!

good2uuuu

As many of you know, hubby and I ahve been on a long hard road toward his goal of becoming a doctor. Many of you have supported us and prayued during the trying times of taking his board exams. Also, some of you may remember me metioning that we had to move from Minnesota back in with family so we could cut expenses until hubby got his licence.

Well, after hubby got his application in and all other info that needed to be sent in was sent in, he was told that his application would be up for review in July because they like for all the info to be in 30 days before review. This was the last week of May. The board meets the first weekend of each month. Well, after we heard this, we just started praying, and lo and behold, hubby got his licence this past Friday!!!!!!!

God is good and always on time! Please continue to pray for us. We need it. I will also continue to pray for you ladies daily.

Thank you again for your prayers and support.

God bless all of you!!

Florida, here we come!

dreamer26

CONGRATULATIONS AND God is an on time God.

Come on to FLorida we'll be glad to have you. Do you know what city you'll be moving to?

good2uuuu

Thank you ladies! Dreamer, we don't know where we will be yet. Interviews are forthcoming in Ocala, Daytona Beach and some other places. Ya'll will know real soon, prayerfully :D