*~Praise Report Thread~*

dinanicole

Thank you God that I did better on that Genectics exam then I thought and I still can pass this class!
Thank you God that my loan went through and I pray and trust that you will help me get a good job to pay it off early and on time!!
Thank you God for the parking ticket people fixing the problem they did and not charging me an extra $40 out of nowhere.
Also thank you God that my "bald" tires have been taking me to everywhere I need to go safely till I can afford to replace them.
Merci Bon Dieu!!!!!

foxee

Thank you Father for not only blessing me with the means to take care of myself, but allowing me to pay it forward and bless those who need assistance.

lovely008

Thank you God for pulling me out of depression and thank you for even now seperating me from the anxiety that has plagued me for years.

I will never stop thanking you for healing my tooth! You gave me a new one! My Lord, My God you know exactly what I need and you perform miracles. Thank you for using this to bring glory to your name and even strengthening the faith of those I have told and shown it to!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I joined the usher ministry in my church and started on Sunday. I kept wondering if my husband (we're separated) would be there and one of the sister's told me she literally ran right into him and almost knocked him over. They were both seated in the balcony. We've been praying for God to lead him back to church and heal him. The crazy thing is I kept seeing men that looked like him but I just shruffed it off to being a loon, LOL. Yet all the while ushering I kept feeling like he was there. He was there!!! Ladies that is one major mountain that God moved for me!!! Praise Him!!!!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
I almost forgot to add that I was about to be sent to a collection agency and the company reworked a repayment plan with me!!!! I also thank God for not being at the wrong place at the wrong time today with the shooting that was two houses away. I just walked my dog and started to pray and heard the gunshots. Although I do not think I would be shot, I'd hate for the gunman to ID me as a witness. Our God is an awesome God!!!

divya

Thank you for being an on-time God. For the temp job...and now for the permanent job! You have sustained me, as undeserving as I am.

NaturallySweet73

I love that there are women on here who love God on here and are willing and ready to praise and thank him! Awsome!

I want to thank the Lord for my health, my strength, not being out on the street, for providing a roof over my children and my heads! i want to thank him for consistantly meeting my needs! For teaching me to be content with what he gave me! I thank him for not allowing me to die when I was in my sins doing what the heck i wanted to do and not thinking about him. For his protection and guidance! i thank him for being my husband! I thank him for being my best friend! I thank him for patiently breaking me of my pride when I am prideful! I love you Lord! I cant not you have always been there for me and always have shown your love tward me!!!!

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!
My dad gave me $200 yesterday for Christmas. I am so grateful! Plus I am just so in love with him. I no longer see his flaws. I see him as the man that raised me alone and never stopped wanting me.

My sister-in-law dropped by and gave me a devotional book as a Christmas gift.

A lovely Christian sister from LHCF sent me 2 books, that I've been devouring since last night.

I found some new Christian music that really ministers to my soul.

Since I've been drawing nearer to Christ, my heart is more sensitive (in a good way) than it's ever been.

My friend was released from ICU and was back home since yesterday! She had an embolism and brain hemorrhaging.

I made split pea soup yesterday and it was hmm hmmm good! I am not so skilled (YET) in the kitchen, so this is a big deal for me, LOL.

God has brought me so many sisters in Christ.

It seems I don't want to stop but I will............. for right now. :)

mango387

When I was a little girl, I imagined the following three things for myself:
A. Becoming a physician
B. Becoming a mother
C. Traveling the world

As life would have it, I have only been blessed to do C.

Well, my mind has kind of been going back to becoming a doctor based on some experiences that my students have shared with me as their teacher. To make a long story short, this Christmas I received something from Medecin (sp?) San Frontiers (MSF). The letter requested donations, but it sparked something in me. Why can't I have what I want and use what I have learned in the classroom WITHOUT giving up teaching? To make a long story short, I talked with my mom, and she's basically like "Mango, go for it."

I can't share all of the details yet, but I believe God is about to allow me to do some exploration all while keeping my daytime job. Here's to childhood dreams!!!

Highly Favored8

Father God I want to thank and praise you. Late in the Midnight hour you answered my cry. Ladies God hears us! Praise Him!!!!!!!!!! Prayer Answered!!! Praise God.

Highly Favored8

Father God I want thank you for your Wonderful, Divine and Powerful hand of your Divine Favor!!!! Thank you God for blessing me with a job! Praise God!!!!!!!

dinanicole

by the way i got the C in the mol bio class. meaning i passed it! Thanks for the prayers.

I have other needs that God knows of and hopefully those prayers will be answered swiftly.!

dinanicole

thank you God for showing me a possibility that I may be getting my degree in bio this feb.
I thank you for giving me the hope and the comfort that things can work out.

thank you!!

LiftedUp

Today was great! I went to a meeting that I initially was feeling lazy to go to, but I asked God for guidance, for it to be a networking opportunity and for me to be noticed. I've gone to previous meetings and nearly always faded into the background even though I try to say at least one thing. Today, the person in charge directly asked for me, singled me out and discussed some tasks that he personally would like to me to spearhead!

God is great!!!!!

Highly Favored8

Abba Father, I want to just come in here and say Thank you! For you are the Great Master of the Universe! No, matter what you always made a way for me out of no way and you made my crooked places straight!

I am thankful for the two years of being unemployed Abba Father you carried me and my family. In all my ups and downs.

I am thankful Lord that you blessed me with 30 days of employment on my brand new career and you are getting ready to bless me with another open door!

Thank you Abba Father... Thank you!

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Praise God! He is good.... :yep:

Abba Father, I want to just come in here and say Thank you! For you are the Great Master of the Universe! No, matter what you always made a way for me out of no way and you made my crooked places straight!

I am thankful for the two years of being unemployed Abba Father you carried me and my family. In all my ups and downs.

I am thankful Lord that you blessed me with 30 days of employment on my brand new career and you are getting ready to bless me with another open door!

Thank you Abba Father... Thank you!

fol@shade

Thank you LORD for the sense of "clarity" that You have brought to my life during these past couple of weeks. Where You go I will follow!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 says, "'For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future'"

Highly Favored8

My testimony. I was unemployed in 2008 I worked on my job for 10 years I was laid off from my job however, God made a way for me and my family out of no way. I have 4 college degrees and put 300 applications and out of them I had 25 interviews. Glory be to the Lord b/c when the Lord says he is Jehovah Jireh! He is that. When God says he will make a way out of no way- Our Abba Father, in heaven will!

My Pastor preached a word today out of Gal.1:17-18 and the word for today was " I can't stop I won't stop my blessing is on the way! God spoke and said "This word is for you HF8. I was in the wilderness the dry place and in that place I truly had/have manna from heaven God took me to that place to show me who He truly is. It has been 3 years and now I am on my way for double peace/double portion. I confessed to my son "what the devil has stolen from us that the Lord will bless us double and the 100 fold blessing" Right after we left church!

Oh yes, when you pray you will be blessed with what you say good or bad- you/we must be careful with your/our words. Well, I prayed for a specific career to the Lord and wrote the vision and made it plain. Well, I have been blessed to be on my new career for 60 days. I am very humbled- God is so Awesome and amazing. This career is everything I prayed,sowed,confessed and believed God for. God is able ladies- it is important to know what seasons that we are in and NEVER EVER Forget God in those seasons good, bad, high,low always give God the Glory and be thankful!

To God be the Glory!

My favorite worship

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQCrqxrWoB0