*~Praise Report Thread~*

divya

I just want to praise God for His elaborate and intricate plan of salvation for. Bless the name of our loving, holy, and mighty God!

I cannot wait to bow at His feet!

DaiseeDay

Right now I'm seeing the answers to so many things I have been praying about.

Praise God for directing my paths in ways only He could. God really has been speaking to me about overcoming fear and trusting Him. I praise Him For giving me another year. For His wonderful plan for my life. For faith. For this past season of closeness I've had with Him. I was baptized about a year and a half ago and it has been the most dramatic, trying, yet amazing year; and I have hope that the best is up a head :D

skyslady

A little background:

My senior year in high school I had a job and quit my job so that I could focus on my studies. I haven't had a job since then (2002).

Now on to the story:

I have been looking for a job since the beginning of the year since I am taking a break from school. I wasn't getting any callbacks from any of the places I put in an application. I reapplied at the place that I worked my senior year. I got the job, but I was fired from the job before I even started (long story, the devil is a liar). I was upset and angry. It has since been maybe 2 weeks since I was fired. Well today (thank you Jesus!) I get a call from one of the places that I applied to at the beginning of January and I have an interview next Tuesday! I was getting stressed because I have to start paying my student loans back this month and I don't have a job. Pray for me everyone that I may get this job. God is so good!

I pray my sister that you will be blessed with this job. Read Jeremiah 29:11, 12.
Also something I just recently learned, that is we have to stop just believing in God and start believing God!

skyslady

It is true that out of adversity good things can and will happen!
I thank God for me being able to find my way back to my heavenly Father. All praises to God from whom all blessings flow!!! I thank Him for His Grace and for His Mercy.

LifeafterLHCF

This may not be major but I just want to thank God for his greatness and ability to penetrate a old haggard soul like mine.I can feel God moving things inside of me..I crave him so much.To me this is so worthy of praise beyond the tangible items.

humility1990

I want to thank God for carrying me through my first year of chemical engineering. Even though I was sick I was able to do every exam without having to resit and maintain a high enough average to stay on the masters course. I also would like to thank God for bringing a great doctor into my life that diagnosed my adrenal and thyroid problems, because of that I am finally feeling so much better, no more brain fog and exhaustion and I am confident I will make a full recovery and finally be able to shed these pounds. I would like to thank God for apart from that health issue having near perfect blood chemistry, perfect blood sugar and cholestoral though I am not at the weight I should be. I thank him for my friends and family. I thank him for a great increase in my financial situation. I thank him for everything, every breath. God is amazing. I am thankful he loves me and all of you though we definitely do not deserve it.

TraciChanel

I want to thank God for not giving up on me and for being patient with me. He is always there when I need Him. Thank you, Lord.

LiftedUp

Hi, I am expecting a phone call tomorrow concerning a job position that I would really like. I feel as if God is putting me on track for this. Please pray that I get a favourable call accepting me for a job position at the company. I am currently finishing up my degree (Summer School) and I'm looking for employment. This will truly be a blessing to my family and me. Thanks.

Update:

I didn't get that job, they wanted someone who has more knowledge with accounting, however I got another job which actually relates to my degree and allows me to do my Masters as well.

Thank you so much for your prayers! I am definitely working on trusting in God's will more and more!

RoseTintedCheeks

I start my student teaching this coming Monday. I want to PRAISE HIM because He has carried me through these last 3 years of college. There were times I wanted to quit, times when I had no idea how I was going to pay my tuition, times when I had no transportation, and He always was right on time. I'm getting teary eyed right now thinking about it...

He's done so much for me even when I knew I didn't deserve it. Thank you Lord for your mercy!!

Billygirl61

Hi Everyone I want to give my Praise The Lord report. About 2weeks ago Doctor found lump in my breast and we found out it was a benign tumor. God is so good , the Doctor had put me on a intensive diet regime with supplements. When you have been thru that kind of experience it just makes you so thankful
God Bless

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thank you Lord for keeping us safe on the road to campus today. A wide-eyed, fresh-faced young freshman was so excited, he spoke to us as he passed by... I pray that he has a successful school year. I gave him the thumbs up and told him to just say "no" lol .. Yes ma'm! he replied. But in all seriousness, I pray for all the college students, esp the freshmen, who are moving onto to college with the smell of promise. Thanking God for our children...

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
You so have a way with words... It's a gift you're using while blessing others. Amein~

This may not be major but I just want to thank God for his greatness and ability to penetrate a old haggard soul like mine.I can feel God moving things inside of me..I crave him so much.To me this is so worthy of praise beyond the tangible items.

Incognitus

Our God is an AWESOME God!

I just wanted to share how the Lord has blessed me once again. Just when all the doors shut and I was left in a horrendous situation, the Lord reminded me of how He will always provide for me. I was in a terrible financial state. I'm still not out of the woods, but I'm close. I just received notice that I was awarded the increased budget adjustment from my school's financial aid dept. Let me explain why this is so amazing:

I turned in all of my summer financial aid docs extremely late. I didn't rush because I figured that I would not be able to quality for the grad plus loan I so desperately needed. Last semester, I was told that I would need a cosigner (which I do not have). On a whim, earlier this month I applied for the grad plus anyways. Keep in mind, the summer term ends in just a few short weeks. I was approved with no cosigner!

The summer budget given by my school is meager and would not cover all of my financial needs. When I asked a fin aid rep about an adjustment, I was told that they did not offer adjustments for the summer term. I asked 3 different reps in the period of 1 week. One day, I called the office to check the status of my current loan, and spoke to a different rep. I took a chance and asked him about a budget adjustment (I just couldn't believe they didn't do adjustments just because it was the summer semester). This rep told me that it could be done but I'd have to submit my paperwork asap since the summer term officially ends next week. I was thrilled. He emailed me the docs and I begin compiling the requested documentation to justify the budget increase.

Overall, I was asking for an additional $1,500. Well, today I found out that my request was approved and I was granted an increase of $3,100! Today, I called fin aid office to ask if there were any additional forms I needed to sign. The rep on the phone (different guy) told me that it was too late for an adjustment for the summer, only for the fall. This was the SAME guy who, just a few weeks ago, told me that they didn't do adjustments for the summer term. Anyhow, he asked for my student number to view my account. Then he tells me, "oh, someone already completed a budget adjustment for you for the summer. The funds will be disbursed next week."

It's amazing. This money will help me get out of the hole I'm in! I won't have any extra spending money, but I will be all caught up and have a little left to save. Absolutely splendid!

I prayed to the Lord, asking him to provide for my financial needs and make it work out somehow. Yes, Our G-d is an AWESOME G-d!

I just wanted to share my blessing with all that will listen.:yep:

alwaysinchrist

God has done so many wonderful things in my life since I have been putting him first. God has removed people from my life n has granted me the peace of mind that I have been searching for.

Sosa

I passed my final exam...I have a PhD now!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!
Thank you, Jesus for taking me through 4.5 years of grad school! :drunk:

BostonMaria

Thank you Father for helping me pass my class. I'm just one class away from my masters. I wanted to give up so many times. I prayed and you heard my cries. Thank you.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

lilanie

I am praising God for my grades, not the gpa I wanted, but apparently wwhat I deserved.

I am grateful that I'll be done with Fall 11' today and I will get rest.

I am also thanking Him for the hedge of protection around my family.

it_comes_naturally

Thank you SO much prayer warriors on the prayer line Shimmie, iwanthealthyhair, and TraciChanel and to all on the forum who have prayed for me.

My uncle is doing MUCH better. He had a second tracheostomy on 12/26, b/c the first one was too short and he pulled it out while being "not all there" due to the meds for sedation. The surgery was successful. Speech therapist did a swallow study and he has been started on solid food. They are weaning him off of the ventilator. It is only used at night.

Physical therapy has been started to work on range of motion. The MD thinks he should be ready to be discharged to a rehab facility as early as next week. At the start of all of this, The MD told the family that he believed the trache would be permanant. I am still believing God that it will only be temporary.

You ladies have been such a blessing! I continue to thank God for you all.
Please continue to stand in agreement with me for the judge ruling in my favor for my court case against the university. I am waiting for my attorney to contact me when the judge renders a decision. It took 4 months for a ruling on my last appeal. :sad: :cry2:

I plan to call into the prayer line on Thursday. Even when I don't have a new prayer request, I am just blessed by listening to the heartfelt prayers you ladies lift up.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you SO much prayer warriors on the prayer line Shimmie, iwanthealthyhair, and TraciChanel and to all on the forum who have prayed for me.

My uncle is doing MUCH better. He had a second tracheostomy on 12/26, b/c the first one was too short and he pulled it out while being "not all there" due to the meds for sedation. The surgery was successful. Speech therapist did a swallow study and he has been started on solid food. They are weaning him off of the ventilator. It is only used at night.

Physical therapy has been started to work on range of motion. The MD thinks he should be ready to be discharged to a rehab facility as early as next week. At the start of all of this, The MD told the family that he believed the trache would be permanant. I am still believing God that it will only be temporary.

You ladies have been such a blessing! I continue to thank God for you all.
Please continue to stand in agreement with me for the judge ruling in my favor for my court case against the university. I am waiting for my attorney to contact me when the judge renders a decision. It took 4 months for a ruling on my last appeal. :sad: :cry2:

I plan to call into the prayer line on Thursday. Even when I don't have a new prayer request, I am just blessed by listening to the heartfelt prayers you ladies lift up.

Wow Sweetheart, this is wonderful news. God is so awesome and He's not through blessing you and with healing your uncle. Please give your uncle a great big hug from all of us.

:bighug:

Tell him the 'ladies' love him :love2: This should make him smile. :lol:

Jesus loves him most of all...

Keshieshimmer

Just witnessed a miracle.

My grandma has been on a ventilator after coding blue a week ago. She is in the stupor stage where she moves but it was not purposeful. The neurologist did a EEG and said he didn't have hope. My mom wanted a second opinion. My other aunt and uncle just wanted it over, we have been in the hospital for 2.5 months.

This doctor said that it looked like a stroke. Well today this doctor asked her to stick out her tongue while she did not do it immediately she did it.

Praise God. We have to keep faithful, no matter what happens in the end.

TraciChanel

Keshieshimmer, we will pray for your grandma on the prayer line tonight. Please join us if you can at 9:30p EST

Thanks for sharing the praise report!

Just witnessed a miracle.

My grandma has been on a ventilator after coding blue a week ago. She is in the stupor stage where she moves but it was not purposeful. The neurologist did a EEG and said he didn't have hope. My mom wanted a second opinion. My other aunt and uncle just wanted it over, we have been in the hospital for 2.5 months.

This doctor said that it looked like a stroke. Well today this doctor asked her to stick out her tongue while she did not do it immediately she did it.

Praise God. We have to keep faithful, no matter what happens in the end.

ebsalita

Ah-ha - just remembered this thread - I'll put future reports (yes there will be more!) here rather than in the prayer request thread...:look:

***​

Ladies, I have a praise report:

2 weeks ago I asked for prayer because I had been offered the opportunity to purchase a property. I prayed that God would give me wisdom and let me buy the property if this was what was meant to be. I have only been in my current (rented) apartment since September, it's brand new and on a lovely complex, but I had originally wanted a two bed, so when one came up for sale I viewed it loved it and was ready to buy. However if I didn't complete a mortgage application by Monday, the property would be put up for rental.

Despite a rather generous offer of the deposit from my parents and excellent credit score, the bank wanted a 25% deposit. My parents offered more money but in my opinion, the fact the bank wanted such a high deposit when I've got good credit, suggests to me that the property is still overvalued despite the 'bargain' price tag - hence banks take more deposit to protect themselves. I decided not to buy but could not shake that 'feeling' I had about the place. I decided to ask if they'd rent it to me if they were going to take it off the market anyway - I prayed before asking and they said YES!

I move into 'my' new place on the 1st of March - they say I can take my time moving my property over. It seems God says I wasn't meant to buy it, but I can live in it! It's only £40 per month more in rent, too!

Praise God He knows what's best for me and I don't feel bad at all that I didn't get to buy this place because I just know that when God says no, it's because he wants to give me something bigger and on better terms. I'm content to wait on him for that.

PS Funny thing is I knew I wasn't to be in my current place too long - I seemed resistant to fully settling in e.g. I had selected canvases for the walls but wouldn't order or hang any as it seemed too 'permanent' in a really odd way I can't quite describe. Another example is: I kept all the packaging for the new furniture, the microwave etc, like I knew I'd need it soon... I'm glad I did!

Guitarhero

Well, somewhat of a praise report. For our friend Zoran, they eventually found out through autopsy that he had had a heart attack. So, at least he wasn't murdered. Thing is, nobody called 911 in K-town that day. Why he was there partying, only G-d knows. Now, we've learned they've arrested 9 and are looking for 17 others to arrest in connection with failing to call the authorities and/or wrapping his lifeless body and stuffiing him into a trash bin. At least, he wasn't murdered. Eh...thanks despite the tragedy and prayers continue for his family.

Elnahna

Ladies, I had to take a moments out of my worshiping to tell you how God has shown up again in my life.

Background... I just completed an online English course, the last class needed to receive my BA. The instructor throughout was inconsistent in her instructions and grading. I had to contest almost every grade. It was hard contacting her for clarification or advice. It was frustrating but, I dealt with it. Anywho, she gave me a F as my final grade. True to her nature, she gave no explanation. She returned none of the many messages that I left. So, when classes resumed in Jan. I contacted the English Chairperson and explained my dilemma. She said she would have the instructor contact me. Days then week went by without hearing anything. I then contacted the office of the English Dean. I got the same song and dance. Another week went by and no response. So today, I decided to get all of my class work together and camp out in the English office. My instructor doesn't have a office but someone there was going to deal with me TODAY !! OHH, But God..... :yep: I realized I missed some submitted papers so I called the colleges help desk to find out if they could retrieve the papers. Well, after explaining what I needed the lady told me that I called the wrong department but, " I will contact the instructor now and have her call you. :look: In the meantime, let me transfer you to the helpdesk." Of course, I was not holding my breath the hear from the instructor, but I was happy to talk to the IT guy. While explaining, again, my issue to the IT guy, my cell phone rang. It was the instructor.
In the beginning of this episode I was angry but decided that when I did talk to her I would honor God. That means I had to watch my mouth.

The instructor started by apologizing for the confusion.:blah::blah::blah: Then she told lie after obvious lies. I didn't care, I did not call her on them. But I did correct her, with dates, when she said that I had not tried to contact her. It was a weird conversation because it seemed like she was trying to bait me. But, I didn't bite.

Very long story short, she is changing my grade and I will walk in June. :yay::yay: :yay::yay:

Shimmie, iwanthealthyhair, TraciChanel and the Prayerline ladies, Thank you for praying and standing in agreeance with me.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

Ladies, I had to take a moments out of my worshiping to tell you how God has shown up again in my life.

Background... I just completed an online English course, the last class needed to receive my BA. The instructor throughout was inconsistent in her instructions and grading. I had to contest almost every grade. It was hard contacting her for clarification or advice. It was frustrating but, I dealt with it. Anywho, she gave me a F as my final grade. True to her nature, she gave no explanation. She returned none of the many messages that I left. So, when classes resumed in Jan. I contacted the English Chairperson and explained my dilemma. She said she would have the instructor contact me. Days then week went by without hearing anything. I then contacted the office of the English Dean. I got the same song and dance. Another week went by and no response. So today, I decided to get all of my class work together and camp out in the English office. My instructor doesn't have a office but someone there was going to deal with me TODAY !! OHH, But God..... :yep: I realized I missed some submitted papers so I called the colleges help desk to find out if they could retrieve the papers. Well, after explaining what I needed the lady told me that I called the wrong department but, " I will contact the instructor now and have her call you. :look: In the meantime, let me transfer you to the helpdesk." Of course, I was not holding my breath the hear from the instructor, but I was happy to talk to the IT guy. While explaining, again, my issue to the IT guy, my cell phone rang. It was the instructor.
In the beginning of this episode I was angry but decided that when I did talk to her I would honor God. That means I had to watch my mouth.

The instructor started by apologizing for the confusion.:blah::blah::blah: Then she told lie after obvious lies. I didn't care, I did not call her on them. But I did correct her, with dates, when she said that I had not tried to contact her. It was a weird conversation because it seemed like she was trying to bait me. But, I didn't bite.

Very long story short, she is changing my grade and I will walk in June. :yay::yay: :yay::yay:

Shimmie, iwanthealthyhair, TraciChanel and the Prayerline ladies, Thank you for praying and standing in agreeance with me.

WHAT ! ! ! :yay:

'I Am that I Am came in and took charge of the situation....

Just for you, because to God,

'You Are Who You Are' and you always will be.

:blowkiss:

Wow! Just :wow: Look at God... The Great and Wonderful 'I Am'.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Praise the living God...that's what I'm talking about...

it pays to be still and know that I am (He is) God...

@Shimmie, @iwanthealthyhair, @TraciChanel and the Prayerline ladies, Thank you for praying and standing in agreeance with me.

loolalooh

I remember this prayer on the prayer line. To God be the glory!:grin: