*~Praise Report Thread~*

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
:think: I see that we have a Prayer Request Thread... how about a Praise Report Thread to tell about the good things God has done for us and how he has blessed our lives. When praises go up, blessings do come down from heaven above. :clap:

Let's give God some praise all my sisters in Christ! :notworthy

Puddles

On Cloud 9
[size=+1]I thank God that I'm still in the land of the living. I am blessed coming and going. He is worthy of all praises. If I can't saying anything at all........I do say...Thank You, Thank You, Thank You. Thank You Jesus.[/size]:clap:

lonesomedove

What a wonderful thread! I remember when I was a child and went to my Aunts Church, they would stand up and give testimonies. We have so much to be thankful for :yep:

pebbles

19sweetie said:
Hello everyone! On Sunday, February 20,2005, I got saved! Hurray for me!!!

PRAISE GOD!!!!!! :clap: I am so happy to hear that!! I'll be praying that GOD sustains you in your walk with HIM! :kiss:

sillygurl18

A little background:

My senior year in high school I had a job and quit my job so that I could focus on my studies. I haven't had a job since then (2002).

Now on to the story:

I have been looking for a job since the beginning of the year since I am taking a break from school. I wasn't getting any callbacks from any of the places I put in an application. I reapplied at the place that I worked my senior year. I got the job, but I was fired from the job before I even started (long story, the devil is a liar). I was upset and angry. It has since been maybe 2 weeks since I was fired. Well today (thank you Jesus!) I get a call from one of the places that I applied to at the beginning of January and I have an interview next Tuesday! I was getting stressed because I have to start paying my student loans back this month and I don't have a job. Pray for me everyone that I may get this job. God is so good!

pebbles

sillygurl18 said:
A little background:

My senior year in high school I had a job and quit my job so that I could focus on my studies. I haven't had a job since then (2002).

Now on to the story:

I have been looking for a job since the beginning of the year since I am taking a break from school. I wasn't getting any callbacks from any of the places I put in an application. I reapplied at the place that I worked my senior year. I got the job, but I was fired from the job before I even started (long story, the devil is a liar). I was upset and angry. It has since been maybe 2 weeks since I was fired. Well today (thank you Jesus!) I get a call from one of the places that I applied to at the beginning of January and I have an interview next Tuesday! I was getting stressed because I have to start paying my student loans back this month and I don't have a job. Pray for me everyone that I may get this job. God is so good!

We'll all be praying for you. God IS good, and it's all going to work out for you, no matter what the enemy tries to throw your way. We'll be waiting for a praise report! :yay:

Poohbear

I have a praise report...

The Lord finally delievered me through my sickness last weekend. Boy am I happy and relieved.

I had placed a prayer request about my ex-boyfriend. Now his car is fix and he has started taking classes to get into school!

My sister is doing better in school. But still keep her and her son in your prayers. My nephew has been sick with a bad cough. He's 7 months old right now.

Right now, I have been having a great time during this time of doing a fulltime internship instead of taking classes this semester. I'm blessed to have this internship so I'll know what it's like to work during a tax season in accounting and to see if I like it or not.

We could make this thread a sticky like the prayer request thread so we can have things to pray about as well as shout about! ;)

pebbles

Poohbear said:
I have a praise report...

The Lord finally delievered me through my sickness last weekend. Boy am I happy and relieved.

I had placed a prayer request about my ex-boyfriend. Now his car is fix and he has started taking classes to get into school!

My sister is doing better in school. But still keep her and her son in your prayers. My nephew has been sick with a bad cough. He's 7 months old right now.

Right now, I have been having a great time during this time of doing a fulltime internship instead of taking classes this semester. I'm blessed to have this internship so I'll know what it's like to work during a tax season in accounting and to see if I like it or not.

We could make this thread a sticky like the prayer request thread so we can have things to pray about as well as shout about! ;)

Praise the Lord!!! :clap: We'll have to stay in prayer, but I love to hear these reports! God is good!!! :yay: Consider this thread a sticky. :up:

Poohbear

19sweetie... all heaven rejoices when one comes to Christ! Congrats and may God bless your life!!! ;)

naptrl

Dr. Naptrl :)
I want to thank God (Jesus) for all things! God you are more than life to me...you are the joy and air I breathe..no other lover shall there be that makes my spirit sing!! God I thank you for my life..I thank you for my husband..I thank you for my job..I thank you for my family and friends...I thank you for having the mind to serve you because soo many people dont! Thank you for choosing me Lord...NOW USE ME!

slwe415

sithembile said:
Glory be to God for 19's salvation! God bless you sister!
Amen!!! Hallelujah! ITA. Also, continue to hold on to God, for He will give you strength to overcome any obstacles that the enemy throws your way! Be blessed, sweetie!

slwe415

Ok...

Background...Last Wednesday night, I experienced a tingling sensation in my bottom lip and down my right arm. I had lost all strength in my right hand as a result. I could not even open a door.

Thanks to everyone's prayers, my right hand is almost as good as new. Fact: I still have a little trouble typing and writing, but TRUTH: Hallelujah to the King, I am healed! I went to the doctor for a followup visit, and all of my tests were NORMAL!!! He was testing me to see if I had had a stroke. The only thing that showed up out of all the tests that they did was a sinus infection on the cat scan!

God is sooo awesome, and I thank Him and praise Him for Who He is!!! I am sooo thankful. Praise God!!!

pebbles

slwe415 said:
Ok...

Background...Last Wednesday night, I experienced a tingling sensation in my bottom lip and down my right arm. I had lost all strength in my right hand as a result. I could not even open a door.

Thanks to everyone's prayers, my right hand is almost as good as new. Fact: I still have a little trouble typing and writing, but TRUTH: Hallelujah to the King, I am healed! I went to the doctor for a followup visit, and all of my tests were NORMAL!!! He was testing me to see if I had had a stroke. The only thing that showed up out of all the tests that they did was a sinus infection on the cat scan!

God is sooo awesome, and I thank Him and praise Him for Who He is!!! I am sooo thankful. Praise God!!!
PRAISE HIM!!!! :yay:

MomofThreeBoys

That's wonderful Pebbles! Its beautiful to see young people taking a stand for the Lord. My eight y.o. is saying he wants to be baptized but I wonder if he truly undertands. I am going to enroll him in a baptismal class and let the Lord lead!

pebbles said:
My 12 year old son is being baptized tonight!! :clap: I'm going to cry my eyes out tonight with joy! :yay:

pebbles

It is wonderful to see young people taking a stand for Jesus. I have a 10 year old son who told me he doesn't feel ready yet. I didn't push him. He'll have to come to that decision on his own. If your son wants to be baptized, take him to the youth pastor where they can talk to him, and he can decide whether he's really ready or not. :)

Poohbear

Just wanted to share that my ex-bf and I got back together last night. With the help of God and through our love for each other, we felt that we could make it in a relationship together again. I thank God for the 8 months off from the relationship because it gave me time to relieve stress and clear my mind of clutter. :yep:

godzooki

I just wanted to praise God and the wonderful blessing he has bestowed on me. Thank you guys for praying for me and my prayer request which, as you can see, was heard!

pebbles

Poohbear said:
Just wanted to share that my ex-bf and I got back together last night. With the help of God and through our love for each other, we felt that we could make it in a relationship together again. I thank God for the 8 months off from the relationship because it gave me time to relieve stress and clear my mind of clutter. :yep:

How nice! May God bless you and direct you on how to proceed with your relationship. Be blessed! :)

pebbles

godzooki said:
I just wanted to praise God and the wonderful blessing he has bestowed on me. Thank you guys for praying for me and my prayer request which, as you can see, was heard!

PRAISE HIM!!! :clap:

Sweet C

First of all, I just want to praise the Lord for just being wonderful and merciful to all! In two weeks, a good friend of mine is getting baptized. When we first met, anything me or anyone else said about Christ, she just wanted no part of. If a group of us cooked and prayed over the food, she would leave the room (she was a self proclaimed agnostic who has never been "churched"). Three years later, she gave her life to the Lord and is going to be baptized. I am just so happy, b/c I know that God is able to show himself to anyone and that he used me as well as some others to help show her who he was! He is so good!

pebbles

Sweet C said:
First of all, I just want to praise the Lord for just being wonderful and merciful to all! In two weeks, a good friend of mine is getting baptized. When we first met, anything me or anyone else said about Christ, she just wanted no part of. If a group of us cooked and prayed over the food, she would leave the room (she was a self proclaimed agnostic who has never been "churched"). Three years later, she gave her life to the Lord and is going to be baptized. I am just so happy, b/c I know that God is able to show himself to anyone and that he used me as well as some others to help show her who he was! He is so good!

That is wonderful!!! :clap:

stcsweet

Sweet C said:

Praise God! That is wonderful news! I love hearing these stories.

cybra

pebbles said:
PRAISE GOD!!!!!! :clap: I am so happy to hear that!! I'll be praying that GOD sustains you in your walk with HIM! :kiss:

Sweet16, I ditto pebbles!!!!!!!! You will never regret the decision.

I thank and praise my Heavenly Father for not only extending his traveling mercies to my husband as he went to Europe the other day, but God touched my little puppy, who had diarrhea for days, and now he is just fine. I was so worried but I hand it to the Lord and he directed me to the right people who gave me info that cured him in one day. God is good in all things, even with things we may think are unimportant. That's why I love and praise hims so, nothing is too insignificant for his attention or touch. I happy to know I serve an awesome and loving God. :)

Last edited:

kisz4tj

Sweet C said:

I'm so in awe when I hear these kinds of testimony. I'm so happy.