Praise Report!

Kenedie

Hi ladies!! I just had to tell someone about my blessing. I am in the process of buying my own home. I don't make much money and I am in school so I was a little stressed about finances. I was telling my co-worker that I was stressed and we were talking about walking in faith and this is a time that I have to stand on the word and the promises God has for me. Daily we both try to encourage each other with our issues. This job has been a blessing in that area because my closes co-workers have all been saved and we talk daily and openly about our relationship with God. We know that we don't make the money we deserve and are not fulfilled in the job at this moment but we know God brought us all together to build each other up. I am blessed to have this circle of co-workers.

On with the blessing, I walked in this morning and my co-worker gives me a check $$$. She said she didn't know what she was suppose to do with this money but she knew it wasn't hers. When we talked yesterday, God told her to give it to me. I was in total shock!! I am in total shock!! I have a hard time accepting gifts. So I was feeling funny at first but God calmed me and let me know that he is in total control. I should not block my blessings nor my co-workers.

I am in complete awe of God and her for walking in obedience. God is awesome!! I hope sharing this story will encourage someone else in someway! Thank you God!!

Mocha5

Isn't He awesome? And He always has something new in store for you everyday! Girl, He's not done blessng you yet! I'm happy for you! Uh...can I get a couple of dollars? :grin:

Nice & Wavy

Hi ladies!! I just had to tell someone about my blessing. I am in the process of buying my own home. I don't make much money and I am in school so I was a little stressed about finances. I was telling my co-worker that I was stressed and we were talking about walking in faith and this is a time that I have to stand on the word and the promises God has for me. Daily we both try to encourage each other with our issues. This job has been a blessing in that area because my closes co-workers have all been saved and we talk daily and openly about our relationship with God. We know that we don't make the money we deserve and are not fulfilled in the job at this moment but we know God brought us all together to build each other up. I am blessed to have this circle of co-workers.

On with the blessing, I walked in this morning and my co-worker gives me a check $$$. She said she didn't know what she was suppose to do with this money but she knew it wasn't hers. When we talked yesterday, God told her to give it to me. I was in total shock!! I am in total shock!! I have a hard time accepting gifts. So I was feeling funny at first but God calmed me and let me know that he is in total control. I should not block my blessings nor my co-workers.

I am in complete awe of God and her for walking in obedience. God is awesome!! I hope sharing this story will encourage someone else in someway! Thank you God!!

Isn't God Good????

What a testimony. I too love my co-workers as we pray on an ongoing basis and have wonderful relationships and work very well together. There is nothing like having saints around you.

That co-worker is a true blessing. Her sacraficial giving is definately from the heart of God. May her baskets overflow with milk and honey!!!

I KNOW you will get the house you desire. I'm awaiting that testimony from you.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I love it!!!

Blessings, always.

damarc94

That is a wonderful testimony! Having coworkers that are saved makes a big difference in how your day goes. I've been at my job for a year now, and it is such a big difference from where I came from. There is no one here I can talk to and to help encourage & guide me spiritually. I became good friends with a woman at my old job and we would pray and talk throughout the day. I miss that so much.

God is so good. This is only the beginning for you.