Praise Report

klb120475

I've gotta praise report!!!!:band2:
I received two unexpected checks in the mail yesterday!!!:meme:

Praise report doesn't end there. We've been looking for a 3 bdrm house to rent for some months now. The majority of the houses we looked at the landlords required a credit check...no deals on that..credit shot.:look: And the other houses that didn't require a credit check were pretty much outta our budget.:ohwell:

Ok...so I'm driving around yesterday evening looking for houses right...I come across this house that didn't look too appealing to me from the outside.:cool: After making calls on outside appealing houses I came up wit nuttin. :sad: So I calls on the unappealing lookin house. The man says the rent is $725/$300 deposit and no credit check! :supergrin::headspin:

So I meet da man to look at the house...the house is perfect on the inside. The once not so appealing house has now become appealing. :happydance:The landlord guy is really cool..he said he's in the works of painting the outside. We joking and lachening and stuff...I ask again how much the rent..he says $700 cuz he had a feeling I'll be a good tenant. Praise Him!!!!:woohoo2:

Said all that to say my Daddy luvs me!!! :Blush2:Let the church say :amen:!We moving in 5/15th!:reddancer:

Candygirl

Candygirl

Praise report doesn't end there. We've been looking for a 3 bdrm house to rent for some months now. The majority of the houses we looked at the landlords required a credit check...no deals on that..credit shot.:look: And the other houses that didn't require a credit check were pretty much outta our budget.:ohwell:

Ok...so I'm driving around yesterday evening looking for houses right...I come across this house that didn't look too appealing to me from the outside.:cool: After making calls on outside appealing houses I came up wit nuttin. :sad: So I calls on the unappealing lookin house. The man says the rent is $725/$300 deposit and no credit check! :supergrin::headspin:

So I meet da man to look at the house...the house is perfect on the inside. The once not so appealing house has now become appealing. :happydance:The landlord guy is really cool..he said he's in the works of painting the outside. We joking and lachening and stuff...I ask again how much the rent..he says $700 cuz he had a feeling I'll be a good tenant. Praise Him!!!!:woohoo2:

Said all that to say my Daddy luvs me!!! :Blush2:Let the church say :amen:!We moving in 5/15th!:reddancer:
I am so happy for YOU!!!! tHIS IS A BLESSING OF all BLESSINGS!!! God is good!!

shalom

AMEN! ! ! That is a wonderful praise report. Thank you for blessing me with it. I love it when I hear of the Lord blessing his children.

DreamLife

LOL I don't know but that part was funny "lachening":lachen:
But that is wonderful, God is good!

juju

God is goood indeed !!!!!!!!

I just got my driving license today so that is another blessing God added to my life today !

Nice & Wavy

:amen::amen::amen:

I'm sooooooooooo happy for you and I know that God is FOR YOU!!!

This is great news.......YES!!!

:reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer::reddancer:

Nice & Wavy

God is goood indeed !!!!!!!!

I just got my driving license today so that is another blessing God added to my life today !

Congratulations on getting your drivers license!!!!:yep: That is a blessing....there is so much liberation when you drive!

kayte

:dance7::bouncy::grouphug::circle::lots:

A Miracles Party for you! ..Group HUG EVERYBODY..
C'mon.......

God is good all the time....
Bless you for sharing Wonderful News......
xoxxo :)

DivinelyNappy

WOW! That is truly God at his best. :grin: GIrl, I am over here grinning from ear to ear, you would think WE moving in 5/15th! :lachen::lachen:

damarc94

WOW! That is truly God at his best. :grin: GIrl, I am over here grinning from ear to ear, you would think WE moving in 5/15th! :lachen::lachen:

I know right, I was thinking the same thing!! :lachen: Who's down for a housewarming party at KLB120475's house? :bouncy:

I'm so happy for you. God is ALWAYS working on our behalf, even when we don't know it. Just shows that those other places weren't meant for you, and know you know why! :yep:

Tanji

I am so happy for you. Isn't God wonderful? Wow. You should feel so good. And the landlord has faith in you. That's nothing but God sending his angels.

klb120475

I know right, I was thinking the same thing!! :lachen: Who's down for a housewarming party at KLB120475's house? :bouncy:

I'm so happy for you. God is ALWAYS working on our behalf, even when we don't know it. Just shows that those other places weren't meant for you, and know you know why! :yep:

:grin::grin::grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

klb120475

Oh did I tell ya'll I'm only gonna be a few streets over from my bff? We so excited don't make nosense!:grin: