PRAISE REPORT!!!

DDHair

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. Philippians 4:6

This year started out good for me and it ended good for me. In August, I moved into a house (I came into a fortunate situation, that ended up helping all of my family out, extended as well, because living arrangements for everyone changed this past year, there ended up not being room for me at my dad's house anymore, because my niece and nephew moved in, because their mom was in the hospital, but now she's back home (which is another story you all may have heard) so this is another praise report, just hope she is able to stay at home) and bills became harder to bear. I began to live check to check borrowing in between, I barely went grocery shopping because it got tough and then my cousin moved in and that was supposed to help, but she hasn't found a job yet. I loved my job, but I just didn't get paid much at all and trust me guys it's been tough. Well my boss just gave me word today that I am getting a raise at the beginning of the year making so much more than I make now (I wish you guys could see how limited my bank account is right now, I think I will print it out, to remember how I struggled) and more on this Friday for Christmas! Oh my God! Now I officially love my job. And I am so, so, so very glad that God keeps looking out for me in spite of all, I haven't deserved to even live to repent for my sins, but He still gives me grace and puts breath in me, I'm just grateful to be able to pay my tithes reguarly now and to just live comfortably. It's so funny because I've turned that Raheem DeVaughn song, "Guess Who Loves You More," into a song about God loving me more than any other person, man, whoever could ever do. I am so grateful, you know when the master or the leader is good to you, you are good to them, because you know where your rewards are coming from and if he is good to you, sometimes it doesn't matter that much if you're rewarded, just as long as they keep being good to you, my boss thought I was working my behind off this past year, he hasn't seen nothing yet!

sithembile

Praise the Lord, He is so merciful and gracious, He looks out for us even when we don't deserve it. I am happy for you and encouraged by your testimony!