Praise Report

MrsQueeny

Hi ladies, most of you know that I just recently put my house on the market. It was a rental property that we decided to get rid of. I also started a thread about what we are believing GOD for. It was prophesied to my dh and I that we would sell our house in 30 days. I have been praying with 2 of the ladies from this board and our church has been doing a prayer walk 7 times around the parking lot giving GOD our requests for ourselves and others. Well we had our most recent prayer walk this Sunday and yesterday I got the call that we had an offer. It was everything we believed GOD for and we close on the 3rd of May. I thank GOD for be so faithful, and I thank all of you who pray for me, and with me. I love you all and GOD is sooo good!!! Oh and this was week 3 of the house being on the market. Q

Here is the MLS pics: https://www.innovia.swmls.com/alb/maildoc/BAAa005Hg.html

Last edited:

good2uuuu

God is truley amazing and faithful. I am happy for you. Thank you for sharing. I need to hear things like this so that I don't get discouraged with things as they are now.

Koffie

Queeny,

You just don't know how you have blessed me from reading this thread. I am so glad that God is good and He never fails to prove His faithfulness to you. As I started to type this I wanted to cry, because I had been very discouraged, but when I read this, it was as though I had been blessed to know God had been so good to you.

You know you are welcome to call me anytime. :)

MrsQueeny

Thanks ladies. I was encouraged when I saw the thread had many viewings so did not worry about the postings. But to hear how my report has affected you, is great. Just know that if GOD did it for me, your blessings are on the way too. The things that HE has done reassures me that I am serving the one and only GOD. Take care Q