Prayer circle for married women

belle_reveuse28

Hi Ladies,
So I've begun a prayer circle for our single women desiring godly husbands, but also seeking purity, morality and sexual wholeness.

In two weeks, there will be a week of prayer designated for those ladies who are married and are having issues that need prayer. Our group fosters a safe place that is discreet, and we take confidentiality very VERY seriously, which is why it's in a separate location. We encourage being real and acknowledging our needs togehter before the Lord, and seeking His truth for our lives. So if there are issues about marriage and family that you would seriously like prayer for, and maybe even accountability, please come join us at http://beforetheknotandafter.ning.com. You must set up a profile to see the posts, and please read the rules as you come.

As this is a Christian group, but also one united on the beliefs of Godly marriage, i.e. purity within marriage, sexual wholness, and morality, please come with that in mind that's who we are. If you do not agree to those things, then this may not be the prayer circle for you.

Welcome, and I hope to see you there!