Prayer for Peace of Mind

*5+5

I stumbled across this a few weeks ago in my daily devotion just wanted to share. Feel free to add any that you may have.

O heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil. You can make fruitful the darkness in which I find myself today. I adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them, Your will be done, not mine. May I be patient! It is so difficult to realize these trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give me peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul as I offer You my thoughts, my words, and my actions, and yes, Lord my sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, Amen. :)

I stumbled across this a few weeks ago in my daily devotion just wanted to share. Feel free to add any that you may have.

O heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in You, hoping for all things from Your goodness. You make a root flourish beneath the soil. You can make fruitful the darkness in which I find myself today. I adore You in all Your purposes even without knowing them, Your will be done, not mine. May I be patient! It is so difficult to realize these trials, heartbreaking as they are, can be turned into blessings. Lord, give me peace of mind, peace of heart, and peace of soul as I offer You my thoughts, my words, and my actions, and yes, Lord my sufferings. May they all be for Your greater glory, Amen. :)

This is what I need to remember. This is what I need to pray upon. May the Lord make me more patient and rested through these trials.