Prayer Line Opens: Thursday, November 10 at 10:00 P.M.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Our first conference call prayer session was a wonderful success. :yep:

Please join us. This is an open invitation for everyone who needs prayer and/or wants to share a prayer to bless others.

Here's the information:

Date: Thursday, November 10, 2011

The time frame is: 10:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time

Call in Number: 916-233-2999

Access Code: 523054

Important note:

Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone service.

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Prayer Requests
:

Everyone: Please feel free to post your prayer requests here in this thread. Each request will be respected, embraced and covered in prayer.

Call in Notes:

Please make sure not to have any TV, Radio or Cell phones ringing or buzzing (if using a land line) in the background. It has an effect on the reception and it is also a distraction.

Please be mindful not to share your personal information; using the same precaution as when posting online. The conference access numbers are posted publicly in this forum which means anyone can dial in anonymously and 'listen'. :sekret:

Please do not allow this to discourage you from being blessed by our new and most fruitful way of sharing prayers and Jesus.

Prayer Schedules:

We are trying our best to adjust the times and dates so that it gives everyone an opportunity to join.

Please do not hesitate to share suggestions for our future sessions and times that you are available. This is 'everyone's Prayer Line.

Love and blessings...

---------------

The @ 's :lol:

Please help me with these. I'm multi-tasking at my desk. Please alert our other members. And thanks so much. :yep:

Absolutely no one is being left out... This is @ EVERYONE :lol: :kiss:

Brit031586, crlsweetie912, Alicialynn86, Health&hair28, Iwanthealthyhair67, Elnahna, TraciChanel growinghealthyhair, delitefulmane, Sashaa08, CandiceC, Laela, Nice & Wavy, alwaysinchrist, Guitarhero, Supergirl, beverly, pookalooh, GoddessMaker, nicola.kirwan, hanna_light , Lucie, Bubblingbrownshuga, divya, lilanie, Mis007, SUPER SWEET, gn1g, Detroit2Dallas, JeterCrazed, Honi, Poohbear, Prudent1, Blessed2bless, baddison, LoveisYou, Jynlnd13, moonglowdiva, lacreolegurl, SoniT, naturalallure, kweenameena, mrselle, MzRhonda, cheerrette, crwnandglory, brownsugarbaby, *5+5,
BeautifulFlower, shasha8685, FlowerHair, Nonie, CurlyMoo, nysister, varaneka, LatterGlory, tiffers, PG480, Almaz,
WAVES4DAYS, mostamaziing, Glib Gurl, Zeal, Qualitee, yardyspice, blazingthru, BostonMaria, nathansgirl1908, NappyNelle, blqlady, Ballerina_Bun, Diadall, Crown, Chameleonchick, jam6352, Relentless, TrueToHair, blkbeauty, SND411, makeupgirl, MarriageMaterial, Geminigirl, Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll, anartist4u2001, Noir, Summer79, cocoatee, Keen, loolalooh, KPH, Allandra, p31woman; sunnysmyler, Mortons, donna894, stephluv, MrsS, MSee, @Ms007, serenitypeace, PinkPebbles, ~~HoneyComb~~; Minx, Charlotte~York, PatTodd; Pat Mahurr, jwhitley6, Thiends, blackmaven, NessaNessa, @

I still have more @ 's ... :lol: (Member's names to 'mention' :yep:).

If I haven't listed a name, it was not intentional. Everyone is in our hearts to pray for them.

Please share with everyone. Even if you are unable to join in the calls, please feel free to post your prayer requests. We are here to pray for you, with all of our hearts.

The @'s Update:

I've been adding '@'s' (Mentions / Tagging Members) throughout the day today. I've typo'd many of them and had to go back and make corrections. :lol:

PLEASE, if a name is not listed, it's not on purpose. I'm trying to keep up and spell the names right. :spinning:

This is still EVERYONE's invitation. EVERYONE who desires prayer is Invited .

I'm just trying to get the word out. Please feel free to '@' names for me in this thread. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please post your prayer requests... :pray:

All requests will be honored. :yep:

Iwanthealthyhair67

again for marriages
for the men of God to come forth and take their positions
unsaved children
and for the backsliders to return home

Shimmie

Staff member
Praying for our members who are MIA (missing form the forum).

We miss you and want you back. :cry:

We pray that all is well and if not, we need to know so that we can know how and where to cover you in loving prayer.

Detroit2Dallas

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Now, when we REALLY get the ball rolling we should be having some awesome bible studies. Whenever we get to this point, thats when I'm volunteering :).

Offtopic but God has been speaking to His children concerning pride, humilty, repentance etc. This would be a great area for prayer as well. I've talked to a few saints from around the US and their churches are touching/ teaching on this subject and Bishop Blake preached on this during Holy Convocation (COGIC) just this past Sunday. Anywho thats off subject but I am always in awe how God puts His people in the same seasons.

Oh and lets pray that God pushes an urgency in fasting and praying so that yokes may be broken and lives may be saved. For flesh wars against the spirit but in denying oneself we are killing our flesh and strengthening our spirit man, this is where we are trained to worship in spirit and in truth. For fasting is not for show for God but to save the person who is fasting. anywho, I'm babbling :look:That could preach tho

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

prayer for a sister who is suffering due to treatment from an ex.....I feel helpless, but I know prayer works!!!

CurlyMoo

Shimmmmmieeeeeeeeee, how are you? I had no idea there was a prayer line.

Right now the first thing that comes to mind is my sister in-law. She just finished another round of chemo and her doctor has given her 4 months. If we can please send a hardy prayer for her. I work evenings so during the prayer session I will not be online or able to call. Thank you .

Bless you

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmmmmieeeeeeeeee, how are you? I had no idea there was a prayer line.

Right now the first thing that comes to mind is my sister in-law. She just finished another round of chemo and her doctor has given her 4 months. If we can please send a hardy prayer for her. I work evenings so during the prayer session I will not be online or able to call. Thank you .

Bless you

:bighug:

Oh, CurlyMoo... We will most definitely cover your sister in law in prayer. The devil is a liar and a defeated foe.

Praise the name of Jesus for your sister in law's life and health. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Love it!

I love me some Bible Study... :clap: my memory is good. I'll rememba you said that :lol:

Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Now, when we REALLY get the ball rolling we should be having some awesome bible studies. Whenever we get to this point, thats when I'm volunteering :).
Offtopic but God has been speaking to His children concerning pride, humilty, repentance etc. This would be a great area for prayer as well. I've talked to a few saints from around the US and their churches are touching/ teaching on this subject and Bishop Blake preached on this during Holy Convocation (COGIC) just this past Sunday. Anywho thats off subject but I am always in awe how God puts His people in the same seasons.

Oh and lets pray that God pushes an urgency in fasting and praying so that yokes may be broken and lives may be saved. For flesh wars against the spirit but in denying oneself we are killing our flesh and strengthening our spirit man, this is where we are trained to worship in spirit and in truth. For fasting is not for show for God but to save the person who is fasting. anywho, I'm babbling :look:[/COLOR]

Shimmie

Staff member

Oh and lets pray that God pushes an urgency in fasting and praying so that yokes may be broken and lives may be saved. For flesh wars against the spirit but in denying oneself we are killing our flesh and strengthening our spirit man, this is where we are trained to worship in spirit and in truth. For fasting is not for show for God but to save the person who is fasting. anywho, I'm babbling :look:That could preach tho

You're looking to get 'drafted'. :lol:

Rainbow Dash

Prayer requests.

- Children and teens need our prayers, they are the next generation.

- Saints will hunger for the Lord that we can display who Christ is to a dying world.

- Those that are struggling in this economy due to job loss. That they would look to the Lord and allow Him to order and direct them. That God would open doors for them.

As leader I will compile all requests for Thursday.

If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
2 Cor 7:14

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer request: for life changing business deals to go in our favor this week, for healing, and for grace,peace and love to be multiplied while ministering to God's people who are at various stages of maturity in their walk with Christ... and that God continues to bless and cover Shimmie as she extends His hand of love through the internet.:luv2:

:kiss: Thank you... I praise God for Alicialynn86 for providing this for us. She has such a love for God and people's lives.

I hope you can join us. If not we will still have your prayer request before the Lord.

Also, list your schedule so that we can plan other prayer sessions with it in mind.

Love and blessings...

varaneka

I just pray for my job interview to go well & my moving sale/giveaway to be smooth. I also would like God & my Angels' help with delivering the best service to my new employers & their/our customers! I'm traveling for this new position, so I would appreciate prayers for a safe flight. Thanks for the tag & God bless You Sisters!

locabouthair

Thanks for the tag Shimmie!

Prayer request-
For those who are unemployed or need guidance when it comes to their careers.

For those who are mourning the lost of a loved one. TIA!

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks for the tag Shimmie!

Prayer request-
For those who are unemployed or need guidance when it comes to their careers.

For those who are mourning the lost of a loved one. TIA!

Praise God... thank you. We will hold this in prayer. :yep:

Iwanthealthyhair67

YESSS!!! Ita ...I was going to suggest this to Shimmie

Leesh

Shimmie, I tell ya, you always seem to be "EXACTLY" on time with me. You couldn't have imagined how desperatley I needed this invite at this very moment in time.

I don't want to really get into detail, but just know that I need to know that I'm not forgotten (Which includes my Child). I sometimes feel as tho, We are alone and not recognized, in this vast world! Sometimes it's sooo much to bare. I must say that my Faith is strong, it just seems as tho, it's not taken into account!

Pray for Us, Please!!!

Last edited:

Iwanthealthyhair67

^^you are not forgotten and is ever before the Lord...Jesus is making intercession your behalf, he is concerned with all that concerns you

TraciChanel

My prayer request is for my heavenly Father to continue to sustain and provide for me and my sister while we're in school and that we will both soon see the promises and the vision that He has put in our spirit. I get tearful (tears of joy) just thinking about it...

Thank all of you ladies for coming together and praying for one another. This is when God moves. He hears our cries and groanings, He feels our sincerity and He will answer the prayers of His daughters. I believe we're about to see phenomenal blessings. :yep:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, I tell ya, you always seem to be "EXACTLY" on time with me. You couldn't have imagined how desperatley I needed this invite at this very moment in time.

I don't want to really get into detail, but just know that I need to know that I'm not forgotten (Which includes my Child). I sometimes feel as tho, We are alone and not recognized, in this vast world! Sometimes it's sooo much to bare. I must say that my Faith is strong, it just seems as tho, it's not taken into account!

Pray for Us, Please!!!

:kiss: You're not forgotten...not ever. You are definitely in our prayers and you darling little one. :giveheart: