Prayer Line Opens: Thursday, November 10 at 10:00 P.M.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I dropped in for a few minutes before rehersal... :sekret::takecover:...It sounded like it went very well...

Who prayed last night?

We have a powerful "Prayer Team" and I am so proud of them.

In preparation for last night's prayer session, these women of God began compiling the prayer requests as they were posted in this thread and asking for God's leading in how to pray for each one.

The Word of the Lord came first and foremost which prepared for the entrance to the heart of God. I am amazed and so grateful for the love of Ministry that lives in the hearts of these women. They love the members of this forum; they care about their needs, and they love sharing the gift of prayer for them.

To God be all the Glory, forever and ever... Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Oh wow...I was so blessed by this prayer line last night! Thank you everyone and Shimmie for the awesome and sincere prayers you sent up for me. It was such a blessing to be apart of that prayer line with all of you lovely ladies. I too stand in agreeance with all the prayers sent uo last night. I cant wait until the next one!

jturner7156

:kiss: I saw your posted prayer at the end of thread which helped me to pray for you last night; I was able to read all that you had asked as I prayed. :yep:

I'm so happy that you were able to join us and that you trusted me to pray with you. God loves you so much and His heart answers your prayers with "Yea and Amen".

Last edited:

biancaelyse

I missed last night but I want t jon next Thursday since I attend bible study on Monday evenings.

Will the dial in info and time be the same?

Last edited:

delitefulmane

Last night was a wonderful prayer session! I felt so moved being in the presence of so many Godly women covering us all in prayer. Im so happy to be able to place a voice with a name!
Shimmie, I was too excited to speak to you! :giggle: If you couldn't tell! :lachen:
Can't wait for the next one!

Shimmie

Staff member
Last night was a wonderful prayer session! I felt so moved being in the presence of so many Godly women covering us all in prayer. Im so happy to be able to place a voice with a name!
Shimmie, I was too excited to speak to you! :giggle: If you couldn't tell! :lachen:
Can't wait for the next one!

Awwwww, :bighug:

You are a precious daughter of God and there is much that God has in store for you. He hasn't forgotten your prayers of the past; they are soon coming into the present. :pray:

BostonMaria

I'd love to join tomorrow if it's on. I just suffered a miscarriage and feel so depressed. I refuse to give up the idea of having one more child.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Shimmie

Staff member
I'd love to join tomorrow if it's on. I just suffered a miscarriage and feel so depressed. I refuse to give up the idea of having one more child.

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

:bighug:

Dear Heart... I'm so sorry. You have our love, our prayers, our support. We are working now to schedule the next prayer date.

However, we are still praying for you in the meantime. That God heals the pain in your heart and that you will indeed have a new 'seed' planted within you which will blossom and bud and grow into a beautiful new baby, who will be yours forever.

Right now in the name of Jesus, we dedicate the fruit of your womb unto the Lord. We dedicate the seed of your husband, that shall when planted, is unhindered, and unites as 'One' with the 'egg' predestined by God. This new life shall be as God has ordained, that of whom He knew in your womb, before the foundations of the earth.

Be healed in the name of Jesus, be healed and whole, for you are the bearer of your husband's seed, of life. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female BARREN among you...

Deuteronomy 7:14

God shall rebuke the 'Devourer' for your sake; Your 'fruit' shall not fall from the vine, before it's time.

Malachi 3:11

No more miscarriages. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member

Our Next Prayer

Thursday, November 17, 2011

9:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.

TraciChanel

BostonMaria, my heart goes out to you...and I am praying for you. I am in agreement with the beautiful prayer that Shimmie posted below and I prayed it out loud. With LOVE to you... TraciChanel
:bighug:

Dear Heart... I'm so sorry. You have our love, our prayers, our support. We are working now to schedule the next prayer date.

However, we are still praying for you in the meantime. That God heals the pain in your heart and that you will indeed have a new 'seed' planted within you which will blossom and bud and grow into a beautiful new baby, who will be yours forever.

Right now in the name of Jesus, we dedicate the fruit of your womb unto the Lord. We dedicate the seed of your husband, that shall when planted, is unhindered, and unites as 'One' with the 'egg' predestined by God. This new life shall be as God has ordained, that of whom He knew in your womb, before the foundations of the earth.

Be healed in the name of Jesus, be healed and whole, for you are the bearer of your husband's seed, of life. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female BARREN among you...

Deuteronomy 7:14

God shall rebuke the 'Devourer' for your sake; Your 'fruit' shall not fall from the vine, before it's time.

Malachi 3:11

No more miscarriages. :yep:

Guitarhero

Whoever it was that suggested mallow creme for just about every food known to man, I'm sending you my "fat" bill for a personal trainer to get this excess off of me :giggle: It's one of those things where I'm hooked this week. I'mma pray for you lol!

Last edited:

TraciChanel

Whoever it was that suggested mallow creme for just about everything food known to man, I'm sending you my "fat" bill for a personal trainer to get this excess off of me :giggle: It's one of those things where I'm hooked this week. I'mma pray for you lol!

:lol: um...that would be Shimmie!! :lol:

...sorry to rat you out, Shimmie; but the marshmallow creme is sinful. :yep: :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
Whoever it was that suggested mallow creme for just about every food known to man, I'm sending you my "fat" bill for a personal trainer to get this excess off of me :giggle: It's one of those things where I'm hooked this week. I'mma pray for you lol!

Guitarhero ...

Awwwww, sweetie pie... :grouphug2:

I told all of you on the phone that the Kraft Marshmallow Creme was 'Yum'... :lick:

The Holiday Season has only just begun. :woot: :lol: And I have about 25 more food ideas / desserts for the mallow creme. :lol: Just buy yourself a pair of s.t.r.e.t.c.h jeans and enjoy the holiday feasting.

But you were 'there' on the phone line with us? :yay: :yay: :yay:

That blesses me. You know I love you. :bighug:

Anyhoo. the extra weight always fall off in the snow. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
^^^LOL That'll be me shoveling the snow. Oy vey! I'll listen in again.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Good exercise.

It will be wonderful to have you join us as often as you wish. Speak up and let us know you there. :yep: Just to say hi or to even share a prayer. No prayer is a bad prayer. It's from the heart. :yep: