Prayer Line Opens: Thursday, November 10 at 10:00 P.M.

Windsy

Thank you for the invite...I'll try to make it. I'm usually in bed by 10pm weeknights but I'll set an alarm.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Thank you for the invite...I'll try to make it. I'm usually in bed by 10pm weeknights but I'll set an alarm.

Heyyyyy Windsy... thank you for responding. :bighug:

Even if you are sleeping, you are still covered in our prayers.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Leesh,

You are not forgotten...He knows your name, the very number of the hairs on your head.... I'm glad you're joining in.... See you Thursday!

Ohhh, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

ETA: I will definately be attending via telephone!!!

Honi

There is no board.
Awww...thanks for the @ Shimmie! This is wonderful! Let me go and read and catch up.

nathansgirl1908

Thanks for the tag. For some weird reason I didn't get a mention. I just stumbled across this thread and saw it. I think my mentions notifications are acting up.

Anyway, I would like to request prayer for a friend of mine who is having trouble passing her CPA exams. I would also like to ask for prayer for a friend who has been without a job for over a year now.

And I need prayer to help me with the willpower to get back in shape!

yodie

Sweet Shimmie, what a beautiful idea. I'll be there. I'm standing in agreement that God's will for each of you ladies be manifested.

1. Mom healed of shingles.
2. My future husband would seek me, find me.
3. I would book unlimited commercials.
4. God would give me witty ideas/inventions

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Sweet Shimmie, what a beautiful idea. I'll be there. I'm standing in agreement that God's will for each of you ladies be manifested.

1. Mom healed of shingles.
2. My future husband would seek me, find me.
3. I would book unlimited commercials.
4. God would give me witty ideas/inventions

Yodie !!!!! :bighug: :yay:

chinadoll

Thank you Shimmie for tagging me! :flowers:

My prayer request:

* Marriage for my sister and I.

* I work in a Radiation Oncology center and I pray for healing for my patients and those that are suffering around the world.

* I've been lazy with staying on the word, so I want to get back into focusing on my biblical studies.

* Unemployment

*For violence to cease

I am going to call in!

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks for the tag. For some weird reason I didn't get a mention. I just stumbled across this thread and saw it. I think my mentions notifications are acting up.

Anyway, I would like to request prayer for a friend of mine who is having trouble passing her CPA exams. I would also like to ask for prayer for a friend who has been without a job for over a year now.

And I need prayer to help me with the willpower to get back in shape!

Hi NG ... :wave: So glad you saw this post. :yep:

I've been misspelling a lot of names with the mentions. I hope I spelled your screen name correctly. If not, I'll fix it.

Thank you so much for joining in. God is awesome and I'm so glad that you are awesome too. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Shimmie for tagging me! :flowers:

My prayer request:

* Marriage for my sister and I.

* I work in a Radiation center and I pray for healing for my patients and those that are suffering around the world.

* I've been lazy with staying on the word, so I want to get back into focusing on my biblical studies.

* Unemployment

*For violence to cease

I am going to call in!

China Doll ... :yay: Hey Pretty Lady. I'm so glad you received the post. All of your prayers have been noted. :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member

yodie

Shimmie, Hugs back at ya!! I look forward to going to the throne with all of you beautiful ladies.
Can I add one more thing? With all of my years on this board, I'm believing that God will give me a beautiful head of healthy hair and help Me take care of it.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie, Hugs back at ya!! I look forward to going to the throne with all of you beautiful ladies.
Can I add one more thing? With all of my years on this board, I'm believing that God will give me a beautiful head of healthy hair and help Me take care of it.

Yes indeed we will pray for your healthy hair, a head full of it for you and all of the ladies here.

Let's get it started... :rocker: :lol:

Shimmie

Staff member
Important Note:

There are no discriminations. Anyone who desires or needs prayer is not only welcome but is also encouraged to post their prayer requests.

You do not have to be a Christian to ask for prayer. You matter and we care.

ALL Prayer Requests are Respected and are Welcome

:grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks so much Shimmie! :bighug:

You are so welcome, Pretty Lady :giveheart: .

There are several members in our forum who are working and praying to make this Prayer Line a success. It was started by Alicialynn86; who in spite of her full schedule took the time to get us started.

We have a growing and powerful prayer team who want nothing more than to bless others and for God to have the glory. Their hearts are for God and the love of people no matter who they are or what their needs are. :yep:

We're trying to reach as many people as possible. No one is rejected for prayer.

lilanie

I will be thinking of you guys... I am finishing my last Spanish class for my degree and the time is, 7pst - 930pst...

I wont be able to participate until mid December, I will repeat the prayer requests posted on my way into work/to & from school...

diadall

Prayer for getting over my broken heart and for finding a new job so I can support myself. Prayer for better esteem and and to be positive. Prayer for happiness. I feel when I am happy I can do so much good in the world but lately I don't feel like I have anything to look forward to.