Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Guitarhero

For Somalia, Kenya and Ethiopia in the areas of these countries where famine is causing death. Pray for egalitarian economic opportunity and political peace as well as religious and social justice.

Iwanthealthyhair67

^^Shimmie is willing to do it on Thursday, depending on the feed back as she does not want to interfere with peoples holiday...

I really don't mind either

Iwanthealthyhair67

Sisters I just want you to take a few minutes before prayer to repent and forgive just before we begin, i's important that we approach prayer with the right attitudes...

Psalm 66:20 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Sisters I just want you to take a few minutes before prayer to repent and forgive just before we begin, i's important that we approach prayer with the right attitudes...

Psalm 66:20 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Thank you, "Healthy Hair", I take heed to this. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

TraciChanel

Prayer warriors - my prayer request is that the Lord bless me with the knowledge and wisdom I need to make a good grade on my exam this upcoming Wednesday. Please also pray that God will soon (like yesterday!! :yep:) let me see the vision that He has put in my spirit in its physical manifestation. I ask that you ladies stand in agreement with me that He will remove whatever barriers, or obstacles that is delaying it. This was my prayer request last week, and I am going to continue to ask this until I 'physically' see my vision. Jesus said, in Matthew 7:7, "Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you." That's exactly what I'm going to do. :yep: :amen:

Psalm 107: 1, 2 (NLT) -

1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!
His faithful love endures forever.
2 Has the Lord redeemed you? Then speak out!

Praise report #2 - Praise God, I got my grade today and let's just say I made one of the highest grades in my class on this exam! This class is not easy...but, God!
:hula: :pulpdance::reddancer::woot: I'm praising God, right now - anyone want to join me?? Thanks for praying and agreeing with me, Ladies!

Shimmie

Staff member

Praise report #2 - Praise God, I got my grade today and let's just say I made one of the highest grades in my class on this exam! This class is not easy...but, God!
:hula: :pulpdance::reddancer::woot: I'm praising God, right now - anyone want to join me?? Thanks for praying and agreeing with me, Ladies!

:woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:

:cup: Go Traci, Go Traci, Go Traci, you got it... Go Traci.

You are not a failure, never were, never will be. In all these things, you have been made more than a Conqueror through Jesus Christ Our Lord.

TraciChanel

All Praise be to God... Amen and Amen.

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash

- Pray for the children who were shot by their mom and aunt. They are all in critical condition.

- Traveling grace for those on the forum and family members that will be traveling for the holiday.

- God will continue to renew us and draw us to Him. That He would be glorified through us.

- Jynlnd13 continue to lift her up.

- Our troops and soldiers that are deployed.

TraciChanel

Ladies, please pray in agreement with me for
1. Healing for my aunt, both physically (respiratory, hypertension, possible heart problems) and mentally (spirit of depression);
2. Holy spirit over this forum; (Christian forum), that anyone who visits can be uplifted, ministered and witnessed to in a loving manner (John 13:35).
3. That God will expose and remove all false prophets/pastors who disgrace His name and lead people astray; or worse, lead them away from the Christ.
4. Thanking God in advanced for the new home for CrlSweetie and her boys (and the PEACE in that home - hallelujah!) and some sweetness and sunshine :sunshine: in her life VERY soon :amen:
5. That the holy spirit will be with each and every one of us on the prayer line tonight.

Shimmie

Staff member
:amen: and :amen: to all of the prayers here and those which come later and on the prayer line.

Lord, prepare my heart to have a 'Word in Season' to those who are weary. (Isaiah 50:4)

That I 'hear' your voice, not mine. That I listen with an inward ear, to you and to those whom you hold dear and speak accordingly in your love and warmth and softness to soothe the pain of a bruised heart. My heart is yours.

In Jesus' Name, I pray, Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
1. Healing for my aunt, both physically (respiratory, hypertension, possible heart problems) and mentally (spirit of depression);
2. Holy spirit over this forum; (Christian forum), that anyone who visits can be uplifted, ministered and witnessed to in a loving manner (John 13:35).
3. That God will expose and remove all false prophets/pastors who disgrace His name and lead people astray; or worse, lead them away from the Christ.
4. Thanking God in advanced for the new home for CrlSweetie and her boys (and the PEACE in that home - hallelujah!) and some sweetness and sunshine :sunshine: in her life VERY soon :amen:
5. That the holy spirit will be with each and every one of us on the prayer line tonight.

I hold her dear...your precious aunt in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

crlsweetie912

I'm gonna cry.....:cry3:
Just the outpouring of love that I have received, means the world when almost strangers show they care.....
PRAISE REPORT!
My pastor's mother is being released from the hospital to a rehab facility. She is doing well. Praise be to God...
THANKS LADIES!

Shimmie

Staff member
Just the outpouring of love that I have received, means the world when almost strangers show they care.....
PRAISE REPORT!
My pastor's mother is being released from the hospital to a rehab facility. She is doing well. Praise be to God...
THANKS LADIES!

Awwwww :bighug: Praise God Sweetie. Praise God. I'm happy for your Church family and for you. :yep:

LatterGlory

Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Mat 5:10
(10) Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

1Ti 2:1-4(1) I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
(2) For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
(3) For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
(4) Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

PRAISE REPORT!
THANKS LADIES!

LongTimeComing

Praise report:

My master's program was attempting to change the graduation requirements even for the students who were already in the program. The changes they were implementing would have made it very hard for me to graduate.

After a meeting with the VP of Academics those changes will no longer apply to me. I will be graduating with my class in May! YEA!!!!!!

Last edited:

Rainbow Dash

Praise report:

My master's program was attempting to change the graduation requirements even for the student who were already in the program. The changes they were implementing would have made it very hard for me to graduate.

After a meeting with the VP of Academics those changes will no longer apply to me. I will be graduating with my class in May! YEA!!!!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Praise report:

My master's program was attempting to change the graduation requirements even for the students who were already in the program. The changes they were implementing would have made it very hard for me to graduate.

:woot: :woot: :woot:

To God be the Glory, forever and ever... :amen:

Great Wonderful News msdr :bighug: