Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

TraciChanel

Praise report:

My master's program was attempting to change the graduation requirements even for the students who were already in the program. The changes they were implementing would have made it very hard for me to graduate.

After a meeting with the VP of Academics those changes will no longer apply to me. I will be graduating with my class in May! YEA!!!!!!

:amen: God is so GOOD!!! And worthy to be praised :amen:

LongTimeComing

Praise Report pt 2: Just found out that the ridonkulous payments Sallie Mae was wanting don't apply to me. My payments will actually be about 20% of what I thought they would be!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

rmwms

I will be calling in tonight and I'm asking for you all to pray my mom and that she makes a full recovery for her illnesses, my s/o do right by me and our 2 kids and major improvement in my career. Thanks

Sent from my PG06100 using PG06100

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Praise Report pt 2: Just found out that the ridonkulous payments Sallie Mae was wanting don't apply to me. My payments will actually be about 20% of what I thought they would be!!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times ... you will abound in evey good work.
(2 Corinthians 9:8)

Father God, we ask you to bring this to 'zero' %, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

To God and only God be all the Glory; forever and ever, Amen...

Shimmie

Staff member
TraciChanel...

...you will abound in evey good work.

2 Corinthians 9:8b

Traci... this is beyond words:

...you will abound in evey good work

In Jesus' Name...

TraciChanel

Thank you so much, Shimmie :bighug:

@TraciChanel...

...you will abound in evey good work.

2 Corinthians 9:8b

Traci... this is beyond words:

In Jesus' Name...

BlackHairDiva

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times ... you will abound in evey good work.
(2 Corinthians 9:8)

Father God, we ask you to bring this to 'zero' %, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

To God and only God be all the Glory; forever and ever, Amen...

Shimmie please add me to your prayer tonight. I sent you a PM.

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie please add me to your prayer tonight. I sent you a PM.

Indeed Loved one, indeed. I have your prayer request on my screen.

Be at peace little one... we won't forget. Most of all, neither will God who has you cradled in His heart, holding dear all of your prayers which He will answer, all for you. :grouphug2:

LifeafterLHCF

Ok my prayer request is that my brother becomes mentally whole again.He ran away from home today he was found but he is not there mentally anymore.He has a very severe version of Autism and isn't all there.My mother is bipolar and on meds and she just broke down today.My step father is the cause of all of this.I thought I was jaked up bc of him but God has put a fighter in me.I may get depressed at times but I press.I'm really in a awkward place bc I don't know what to do.I feel my brother needs to be put somewhere he can be helped.But that wouldn't help my mother.She needs to divorce her husband and move.But they are both my brother and mother on disability and those checks don't stretch far at all.I don't make enough to carry them so I don't know what to do.All while I was driving I was scared bc he has run away before when I was a week a way from hs graduation..I was scared this time that he was dead by his own hand bc of all the pain and things that go on in that house.I know there only so much I can do since all are grown and Im not able to find decent housing for them..Please pray ladies I can't even muster the energy to call in tonight..I felt lifted after the prayer last week.

MissPee

Hello Everyone, I'm very new to the board n my hair journey. I would love to join the prayer line.
My prayer request is healing for my daughter she's diabetic and to go back to college n get her degree n get serious about her life n a career.

2. That doors open up for me a higher paying job that I enjoy doing

3. Heath and strength n the wisdom of God for all that are on this prayer line

of God in

BlackHairDiva

Shimmie

Staff member
Our Next Scheduled Date is on :

:happydance:
:happydance:

Thursday, November 24, 2011

10:00 p.m. until 10:30 p.m

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

Elnahna

Can pray for the parents and family of Steven R. Agee. He was a 22 yrs old student at NIU & expected to graduate next spring. He was murdered this morning at a party.

Shimmie

Staff member
Can pray for the parents and family of Steven R. Agee. He was a 22 yrs old student at NIU & expected to graduate next spring. He was murdered this morning at a party.

Oh my dear... so heartbreaking. Indeed this is in our prayers. :Rose:

Sosa

I have two requests. Please pray and believe with me that:

1. I will do an excellent job on my final defense exam on Tuesday, November 22.
2. I will receive a pay-off that I am expecting at the end of this month.

Thanks, ladies! I will tune in at the next prayer conference. I can't wait!!!!! It will be my first time joining in.

Update: I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!:drunk: I have a PhD now :grin:.

Thanks for your prayers ladies :grouphug3:. God has blessed me indeed:yep:...He is an AWESOME God!!!!

Please keep believing with me for Part 2 of my original request.

God bless you all!!!! :blowkiss:

I'll try to tune in later :yep:

Last edited:

TraciChanel

:amen: Congratulations, Dr. Sosa!!!! :amen:

I will definitely keep you in my prayers regarding your other request as well. :yep:

Update: I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!:drunk: I have a PhD now :grin:.

Thanks for your prayers ladies :grouphug3:. God has blessed me indeed:yep:...He is an AWESOME God!!!!

Please keep believing with me for Part 2 of my original request.

God bless you all!!!! :blowkiss:

I'll try to tune in later :yep:

Shimmie

Staff member

Our Next Scheduled Date is on :

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

9:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m

Eastern Standard Time

Praising God for all of His Goodness unto us ... Amen and Amen

Love and more love to each of you. Beyond words, more love. :love3:

Call in Number: 916-233-2999

Access Code: 523054

Important note:

Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone's carrier service.

Last edited:

MissPee

Looking forward to Tuesday's prayer line. My prayer request:
1. My daughter's healing n her focus on her life n career. That will be one of my prayer requests until I see the manifestation of it.
2. That the Lord gives me guidance n direction into my purpose n destiny.
I'm praying n consecrating to hear
from God but yet feel disconnected

delitefulmane

I, too, am looking forward to Tuesday's prayer line. :happydance:
My prayer requests:
1. My boyfriend's family, for God's presence to continue to abide with ALL of them, wherever they are and for their cohesiveness.

Prudent1

Looking forward to tomorrow's call. Here are my requests.
1. That I will continue to grow and mature in the things of God
2. That I will perservere during this season of tests
3. That any remaining ties to ppl, things, whatever that do not belong in my life at this point will be broken and removed before 2012 rolls in. ( Y'all, I have got to be fully usable to God in 2012 and beyond)
4. A blood covering/ hedge of protection over the minds, wills, bodies, and emotions of my children and grandchildren (cause Satan 'stay' busy:boxing: )
5. Prayer for my sis in Christ Nina and her family (18 yo daughter is expecting. Neither she nor the father have any real concept of the impending responsibilities:nono: )
6. Healing for my nephew Trey. He is a diabetic and is suffering physically in many ways due to his condition. He is in his 20s and still thinks he is somewhat invincible at times:perplexed

ETA-
All of these sexual predators be stopped/revealed and their victims healed.
It does not matter to me male, female, old, young, priest, pastor, celebrity, coach, teacher, whatever...

Last edited:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
My prayers are for
  • the folks who have lost their loved ones over the Thanksgiving holiday;
  • the people in Oklahoma who are experiencing fear and uncertainty due to the multiple quakes, please pray that God comforts them, and many will seek Him or give their lives to Him;
  • the disabled children in caretakers homes all over the nation, that God protect these innocents from abuse of any kind and that they do not suffer

Shimmie

Staff member
Keeping our member Pat Todd and her family in prayer due to the loss of her mom.

Father thank you for embracing Pat and her family and friends during this time of saddness. Give them your joy which shall always be their strength. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.