Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
"Tonight's Scripture :Rose:"

I Hasten to His Throne

http://www.hallelujah1600.com/pages/dailyinspiration.html?feed=445879&article=9784519

When you don't know what else to do... just release your heart and hasten to the arms of God...hasten to His throne.

God is waiting there ... waiting. He will never turn you away. God is waiting there, arms wide open, waiting to fill His loving open arms with you. Slow down your heart, drop your fears, reverse your tears, simply hasten... to your Father's throne.

He's waiting for you are His very own.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :love3:

lsw29

Please pray for my children. My youngest daughter has severe eczema and various food allergies. My son and daughter have reached puberty and going through identity issues. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my children. My youngest daughter has severe eczema and various food allergies. My son and daughter have reached puberty and going through identity issues. Thanks in advance!

lsw29, I thank God for embracing you with His love and His comfort and assurance that you are a wonderful, faithful and perfectly Perfect Mom. There is no fault in you. God sees no fault in you at all. By Him, Our Father God, you are truly loved.

We thank God for the healing of your precious daughter and that each symptom of the allergies and the sensitivity of her skin is healed and renewed.

Father thank you in the Name of Jesus for exposing the cause and even more, rendering the cure for lsw29's little daughter. Protect her from all and any bacteria and allergens that come against her health. We thank you for this in Jesus' Name.

Father we dedicate her teen children to you. They are yours and your plans and destiny for them shall not be aborted. The positive plans for their lives are fully supported by their Mom and even more by you. In the same manner that you are watching over your Word to perform it, you are watching over her children and their hearts will never return unto you 'void'. We thank you for this and all of who you are in each of this family's lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Jesus loves your babies, this we know. The blood He shed tells us so. How much does Jesus' love us...

This much...

:bighug:

and more.

Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture :Rose:

1 Hannah prayed: I'm bursting with God-news! I'm walking on air. I'm laughing at my rivals. I'm dancing my salvation.

2 Nothing and no one is holy like God, no rock mountain like our God.

3 Don't dare talk pretentiously - not a word of boasting, ever! For God knows what's going on. He takes the measure of everything that happens.

4 The weapons of the strong are smashed to pieces, while the weak are infused with fresh strength.

5 The well-fed are out begging in the streets for crusts, while the hungry are getting second helpings. The barren woman has a houseful of children, while the mother of many is bereft.

6 God brings death and God brings life, brings down to the grave and raises up.

7 God brings poverty and God brings wealth; he lowers, he also lifts up.

8 He puts poor people on their feet again; he rekindles burned-out lives with fresh hope, Restoring dignity and respect to their lives - a place in the sun! For the very structures of earth are God's; he has laid out his operations on a firm foundation.

9 He protectively cares for his faithful friends, step by step, but leaves the wicked to stumble in the dark. No one makes it in this life by sheer muscle!

10 God's enemies will be blasted out of the sky, crashed in a heap and burned. God will set things right all over the earth, he'll give strength to his king, he'll set his anointed on top of the world!

1 Samuel 2:1-10 (MSG)

bebezazueta

Tonight's Scripture :Rose: 1 Hannah prayed: I'm bursting with God-news! I'm walking on air. I'm laughing at my rivals. I'm dancing my salvation. 2 Nothing and no one is holy like God, no rock mountain like our God. 3 Don't dare talk pretentiously - not a word of boasting, ever! For God knows what's going on. He takes the measure of everything that happens. 4 The weapons of the strong are smashed to pieces, while the weak are infused with fresh strength. 5 The well-fed are out begging in the streets for crusts, while the hungry are getting second helpings. The barren woman has a houseful of children, while the mother of many is bereft. 6 God brings death and God brings life, brings down to the grave and raises up. 7 God brings poverty and God brings wealth; he lowers, he also lifts up. 8 He puts poor people on their feet again; he rekindles burned-out lives with fresh hope, Restoring dignity and respect to their lives - a place in the sun! For the very structures of earth are God's; he has laid out his operations on a firm foundation. 9 He protectively cares for his faithful friends, step by step, but leaves the wicked to stumble in the dark. No one makes it in this life by sheer muscle! 10 God's enemies will be blasted out of the sky, crashed in a heap and burned. God will set things right all over the earth, he'll give strength to his king, he'll set his anointed on top of the world! 1 Samuel 2:1-10 (MSG)

AWESOME! I need to catch up in this thread!

Shimmie

Staff member

Isaiah 27

1In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

2 In that day sing ye unto her, A vineyard of red wine.

3 I the LORD do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day.

4 Fury is not in me: who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle? I would go through them, I would burn them together.

5 Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

6 He shall cause them that come of Jacob to take root: Israel shall blossom and bud, and fill the face of the world with fruit.

------------------------

God has not forgotten the Loved One... the 'One'....the Ones you love and are praying for. God has never forgotten. Don't give up believing that God will deliver and bring your Beloved One.... back home to your hearts and prayers.

And....

'He / She' will 'stay' :love3: They will never go astray.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

lsw29

lsw29, I thank God for embracing you with His love and His comfort and assurance that you are a wonderful, faithful and perfectly Perfect Mom. There is no fault in you. God sees no fault in you at all. By Him, Our Father God, you are truly loved.

We thank God for the healing of your precious daughter and that each symptom of the allergies and the sensitivity of her skin is healed and renewed.

Father thank you in the Name of Jesus for exposing the cause and even more, rendering the cure for lsw29's little daughter. Protect her from all and any bacteria and allergens that come against her health. We thank you for this in Jesus' Name.

Father we dedicate her teen children to you. They are yours and your plans and destiny for them shall not be aborted. The positive plans for their lives are fully supported by their Mom and even more by you. In the same manner that you are watching over your Word to perform it, you are watching over her children and their hearts will never return unto you 'void'. We thank you for this and all of who you are in each of this family's lives. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Jesus loves your babies, this we know. The blood He shed tells us so. How much does Jesus' love us...

This much...

and more.

Amen and Amen.

I just wanted to give an update...better yet a testimony. My baby with eczema has had a complete turn around with her skin! It is so clear. She is not scratching as much which has enabled both of us to get some rest at night. She is scheduled for her allergy test in two weeks. I am going to the appointment fully believing in a miracle. I am declaring and thanking God early that all of her food allergies will be gone in Jesus name Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
I just wanted to give an update...better yet a testimony. My baby with eczema has had a complete turn around with her skin! It is so clear. She is not scratching as much which has enabled both of us to get some rest at night. She is scheduled for her allergy test in two weeks. I am going to the appointment fully believing in a miracle. I am declaring and thanking God early that all of her food allergies will be gone in Jesus name Amen.

lsw29... Thank you for sharing this wonderful update. We will continue to pray for your baby's complete healing. :yep:

Bless her little heart, I'm glad to hear that she is not scratching as much and that both of you are able to sleep :sleep2: . There's nothing like a nice refreshing nap.

God bless you lsw29 and your precious baby girl.

Shimmie

Staff member

A Love Note from Jesus: Be not afraid... :love2:

Happy Spring Everyone :wave:

Jesus Walking on the Sea
Matthew Chapter 14 : 22

24 But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.
25 And in the fourth watch of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.
26 And when the disciples saw him walking on the sea, they were troubled, saying, It is a spirit; and they cried out for fear.
27 But straightway Jesus spake unto them, saying, Be of good cheer; it is I; be not afraid.
28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.
29 And he said, Come...

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...40K_6KrjJJI8MuOHzUHmq5Og&ust=1395446973827352

So Beloved One:

Will you walk on the water with Jesus?

Don't be afraid... You will not sink.

Lord if that be you... Bid me come...

Jesus said: "Come" :love2:

Last edited:

lsw29

Thanks Shimmie !

lsw29... Thank you for sharing this wonderful update. We will continue to pray for your baby's complete healing. :yep:

Bless her little heart, I'm glad to hear that she is not scratching as much and that both of you are able to sleep :sleep2: . There's nothing like a nice refreshing nap.

God bless you lsw29 and your precious baby girl.

Shimmie

Staff member

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

—Hebrews 12:2 (KJV)

It's such a little thing that we endure, surely it is, compared to Jesus who endured the Cross for us...

How great such a love is this. He did it all for 'us'.

Praise His wonderful name, Jesus! Lord, we thank you for the Cross which buried and erased all of our sins...forever.

Amen and Amen.

:love4:

Shimmie

Staff member

Curses will not harm someone who is innocent;
they are like sparrows or swallows that fly around and never land.

Those who hate you may try to fool you with their words,
but in their minds they are planning evil.

People’s words may be kind, but don’t believe them,
because their minds are full of evil thoughts.

Lies can hide hate, but the evil will be plain to everyone.

Whoever digs a pit for others will fall into it.

Whoever tries to roll a boulder down on others will be crushed by it.

---Proverbs 26:2, 24-27 NCV

Shimmie

Staff member

But he lifted the needy out of their affliction and increased their families like flocks.

The righteous shall see it, and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth.

---- Psalm 107:41-42

Shimmie

Staff member
For Tonight :Rose:

When 'all' seems lost, it truly isn't; not even an opportunity is lost to you.

For the hidden things are of the Lord and of such, they shall always come abroad, in Jesus' Name.

Whatever it is thank God for Mark 4:22

For there is nothing hid which shall not be manifested, neither anything kept secret but that it should come abroad.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Lord we thank you for your gift of 'no longer lost, but found'.

Whatever it is... shall no longer be lost, but found.

Amen.

:love3:

Shimmie

Staff member

Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood.

For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.

Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.

Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested.

------ Hebrews 2:14-18 NLT

Shimmie

Staff member

" ...“Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him.

Hannah's prayer was answered...to be called "Mother".

I Samuel 1:17

God answers prayer...always and forever. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

"Happy Mother's Day" to all of the LHCF Moms and those who are viewing this message. God bless each of you and peace within your families and loved ones. God is bringing broken homes back together and forever your hearts shall mend in love with and for one another.

The 'Prodigals' are returning home.

Love,
Shimmie :love2:

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member

Stay joined to me and let my teachings become part of you. Then you can pray for whatever you want, and your prayer will be answered.

When you become fruitful disciples of mine, my Father will be honored. I have loved you, just as my Father has loved me.

So remain faithful to my love for you.

If you obey me, I will keep loving you, just as my Father keeps loving me, because I have obeyed him

...John 15:7-10 CEV

Soooooo Jesus says:

Remain faithful to my love for you... Remain faithful. Allow nothing to move your heart away from Me. Remain faithful, for I am and will always remain faithful to you.

Remain Faithful :love3:

Love,
Shimmie

Shimmie

Staff member

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love.

1 Corinthians 16 NKJV

Move in love, not fear...keep standing for what is right. There is no bargaining with the devil; refuse to appease to lessen his attacks upon your faith.

Seek to please only God, not man who will not help you stand for what's right.

Shimmie

Staff member

I love this scripture; so much so that I had to repost it from another thread which in I shared this yesterday. It's amazing. :yep:

"Come, and let us go over unto the garrison of these uncircumcised: it may be that ...the LORD will work for us: for there is no restraint to the LORD to save by many or by few."

(I Samuel 14:6)

:woohoo2: The Lord WILL work for us, for there is NO RESTRAINT to the Lord.... NO Restraint... None! There is no restraint to the Lord, to save by many or by few.

Nothing and no one is going to stop God from winning this battle for us. Jesus told US -- His followers, to 'occupy' until He comes. Not the devil, not the gay agenda, not terrorists, not anyone else, but US... to occupy, take charge of, to own, this Earth until He comes.

I'm taking charge. For there is no restraint that can stop us from doing so.

None!

:Rose: :Rose: :Rose:

Isn't God's Word amazing? God is amazing....amazing beyond anything or anyone. God's Word gives me LIFE!

Praise His Name Forever!

God bless you, those who are reading this. Please keep in your hearts that there is NO restraint unto the Lord to save us, not by many nor by few. Nothing and no one is bigger than God. Be it by many or by few.
Nothing and no one can restrain God from saving, protecting and blessing and healing you. Nothing! No One! Not ever!

Glory to God Forever! Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Tonight's Scripture: :Rose:

As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

Psalm 18:6

God's way... is Perfect. Always. So why would anyone ever want to 'change' it.

Why change the pure and ordained meaning of Marriage... "One Man One Woman"... under God"

Why change God's Word to validate a sin filled agenda?

The Word of the Lord is tried. It has already proven its self and will continue to do so each and every time. For God watches over His Word to perform it; It will not return unto Him void.

For those who stand and believe the Word of God... He is our Provider for All for He is a shield and buckler to all who trust in Him.

God's way is Perfect... always.

Praise God Forever and ever.. Amen. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member

Psalm 121:1-8 ESV

A Song of Ascents.

I lift up my eyes to the hills. From where does my help come?

My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.

Behold, he who keeps Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.

The Lord is your keeper; the Lord is your shade on your right hand.

Shimmie

Staff member
Scripture as Promised during tonight's prayer line :Rose:

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon that is fashioned against you shall succeed, and you shall confute every tongue that rises against you in judgment.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord and their vindication from me, declares the Lord.”

Shimmie

Staff member

"I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself."

Jeremiah 31:3b, NLT

"For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:16, NLT

Shimmie

Staff member

"Evil shall not triumph over Good..."

By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

---- Psalm 41:11