Prayer Line Schedule: Updates Are Posted Here

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
God's Gift of Love to Us... :Rose:

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 9:6

:rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
Ecclesiastes 3 (New King James version)

9 What profit has the worker from that in which he labors?

10 I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of men are to be occupied.

11 He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.

12 I know that nothing is better for them than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives,

13 and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of all his labor—it is the gift of God.

14 I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever.
Nothing can be added to it,
And nothing taken from it.
God does it, that men should fear before Him.

Psalm 128:2 (NIV)

You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours...

Ecclesiastes 3 New Living Translation (NLT)

13 And people should eat and drink and enjoy the fruits of their labor, for these are gifts from God.

14 And I know that whatever God does is final. Nothing can be added to it or taken from it. God’s purpose is that people should fear him.

Ecclesiastes 5:19

19 Every man also to whom God hath given riches and wealth, and hath given him power to eat thereof, and to take his portion, and to rejoice in his labour; this is the gift of God.

JaneBond007

So far, so good. I can tell there is still healing that needs to complete but one day at a time. I pray I stay off this medication for life. Thank you, L-rd.

Shimmie

Staff member
From Thursday Night's Prayer: Prior to our weekly prayer line call, I asked the Lord to please give me an encouraging word to share. As always, the Holy Spirit answered with a loving and gentle word to encourage those who have been subjected to those who abuse their power and position, especially in the work place and or those who are not dealing or speaking fairly of you.

God's message is that 'they' will no longer be in the position of power. They can no longer stand in the way of God's blessings and His intentions for you. Please be encouraged. Here's the message that was shared:
------------------------
The one who once held the power; the one who once had influence and rule, shall no longer have that position to disparage your well-being.

As a child of God, you are a 'Walking Epistle' -- You carry the Word of God within you; you walk in and with God's law, therefore you cannot be 'repealed'. No one can remove you from your place unless you choose to go. No one can put you in disgrace, for God has fully blessed you.

He/She who once boasted / trusted in their power shall no longer be... over you.

Esther 1:19

Therefore, if it pleases the king,'> let him issue a royal decree and let it be written in the laws of Persia and Media, which cannot be repealed,)'> that Vashti is never again to enter the presence of King Xerxes. Also let the king give her royal position to someone else who is better than she.

Child of God... you cannot be repealed... In Jesus' Holy and Precious Name... Amen and Amen.

Thank you Dear Lord for your Beautiful Word which lives and abides within us. Your word which cannot be repealed.

Amen.

No one is left out. This is for everyone who feels this message is speaking to your heart. Please be blessed by this message.

Love to all,
Shimmie

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie

I embrace that word and it is exactly what I need to hear at this very moment...I hope to share my testimony in the weeks ahead.

Love you much!!!

God bless you, Sweetheart...your testimony is beyond your expectations; for God is the Giver of all of your prayers answered. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Aggie

Please note the change in the Prayer Line Number: :pray:

Prayer Line is open each Thursday Evening

Time: 9:00 to 9:30 p.m.

(Eastern Time)

Call in Number: (712) 432-8399

New Access Code: 744158

Note: Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon
your phone's carrier service.
Hi @Shimmie, is this still in effect?

blackbarbie986

Thank you so much for this, was having a fantastic day thinking about all my blessings and just talking to the Lord all day about what I was grateful for but I guess everyone wasnt happy... My boss sent a msg that really upset me. Started crying about the situation this evening, but I had a good talk with my Lord them I came across your message. Really made me feel better. Please keep me in prayer with this situation with my boss, it seems like he often puts me down for no good reason.

From Thursday Night's Prayer: Prior to our weekly prayer line call, I asked the Lord to please give me an encouraging word to share. As always, the Holy Spirit answered with a loving and gentle word to encourage those who have been subjected to those who abuse their power and position, especially in the work place and or those who are not dealing or speaking fairly of you.

God's message is that 'they' will no longer be in the position of power. They can no longer stand in the way of God's blessings and His intentions for you. Please be encouraged. Here's the message that was shared:
------------------------
The one who once held the power; the one who once had influence and rule, shall no longer have that position to disparage your well-being.

As a child of God, you are a 'Walking Epistle' -- You carry the Word of God within you; you walk in and with God's law, therefore you cannot be 'repealed'. No one can remove you from your place unless you choose to go. No one can put you in disgrace, for God has fully blessed you.

He/She who once boasted / trusted in their power shall no longer be... over you.

Esther 1:19

Therefore, if it pleases the king,'> let him issue a royal decree and let it be written in the laws of Persia and Media, which cannot be repealed,)'> that Vashti is never again to enter the presence of King Xerxes. Also let the king give her royal position to someone else who is better than she.

Child of God... you cannot be repealed... In Jesus' Holy and Precious Name... Amen and Amen.

Thank you Dear Lord for your Beautiful Word which lives and abides within us. Your word which cannot be repealed.

Amen.

No one is left out. This is for everyone who feels this message is speaking to your heart. Please be blessed by this message.

Love to all,
Shimmie

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you so much for this, was having a fantastic day thinking about all my blessings and just talking to the Lord all day about what I was grateful for but I guess everyone wasnt happy... My boss sent a msg that really upset me. Started crying about the situation this evening, but I had a good talk with my Lord them I came across your message. Really made me feel better. Please keep me in prayer with this situation with my boss, it seems like he often puts me down for no good reason.
Dearest @blackbarbie986

Fear not...for no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper AND... God will contend with those who contend with you.

Treat your boss with the love of God...in other words let the Joy of the Lord rule your heart for it is indeed your strength which no man, no other power can ever take away. They didn't give it to you therefore they do not own your joy nor do they own you nor your emotions. God owns you for it is He God, through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, paid the price for you in FULL.

No man can take your life, least you lay it down and if you do lay it down, you are commanded to take it back up as your Father in Heaven has commanded you to.

Be blessed for you are blessed indeed. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

:bighug:

fatimablush

I am here..waiting for an emergency ultrasound..with results in the morning.

I want to here good news..pain in realtuon that the meds are working.

I had to let someone go...i was ill and she was mad because i couldnt bring dessert to her party.how pathetic. I hope letting this friend go doesnt give me horrible results.

If you are ill...you are ill.

Lucia

I had to let someone go...i was ill and she was mad because i couldnt bring dessert to her party.how pathetic. I hope letting this friend go doesnt give me horrible results.

That's ridiculous she just showed you who she is, selfish and not a true friend.
You did the right thing, take care of yourself you can't make yourself more sick to please others.

Shimmie

Staff member

Praying for you, Dear one... praying that all is well and will remain well with and for you. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you for your prayers- I sign my contract on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:toocool:
:amen:
Yay :yay: Praise God @liteskinshowdy...

God is surely the one and only to thank for this. I'm sooooooooooo very happy for you. It was and is your faith in God which brought you through. I wish you all of the best in this and all that you do. God bless you, Angel. Let your light shine on... :yep:

liteskinshowdy

Yay :yay: Praise God @liteskinshowdy...

God is surely the one and only to thank for this. I'm sooooooooooo very happy for you. It was and is your faith in God which brought you through. I wish you all of the best in this and all that you do. God bless you, Angel. Let your light shine on... :yep:

Yes, I give God the praise, honor and glory. He is so awesome and I am thankful and grateful.

newgrowth15

Please pray for my mom. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in July. They wanted to do surgery on her, but we said no. She was in a rehabilitation facility until almost the end of August. When we brought her home, the nurse practioner instructed us to make her comfortable and to call for hospice if needed.

But God...gave me His promises that she would live and not die; that by His stripes she would be healed; and that she would overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of her testimony. I believe God and every word that proceeds out of His mouth.

Yesterday my sister called to tell me she was taking my mom to the hospital because she thought my mom was having a stroke. The preliminary reports do not indicate a stroke, but perhaps a seizure. I believe God and His report that she will be healed completely.

There was one doctor in particular that I asked God to reveal Himself to just to let him know that God is God all by himself. I didn't expect my mom to have to go back to the hospital for this to happen, but God's ways are higher than our ways.

Please pray that there is no cancer found anywhere in my mom's body and that this particular doctor will have no choice but to humble himself before the Almighty God. Please also pray that she will be healed of all of her diseases including the early stages of dementia. Please pray that the faith of my family members will be restored and/or increased as they watch the hand of the LORD heal my mom and answer the fervent prayers of the righteous.

Please also pray for my sister and me that God will continue to strengthen us and to inspire us every morning with healthy juice recipes to help my mom get stronger and healthier. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my mom. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in July. They wanted to do surgery on her, but we said no. She was in a rehabilitation facility until almost the end of August. When we brought her home, the nurse practioner instructed us to make her comfortable and to call for hospice if needed.

But God...gave me His promises that she would live and not die; that by His stripes she would be healed; and that she would overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of her testimony. I believe God and every word that proceeds out of His mouth.

Yesterday my sister called to tell me she was taking my mom to the hospital because she thought my mom was having a stroke. The preliminary reports do not indicate a stroke, but perhaps a seizure. I believe God and His report that she will be healed completely.

There was one doctor in particular that I asked God to reveal Himself to just to let him know that God is God all by himself. I didn't expect my mom to have to go back to the hospital for this to happen, but God's ways are higher than our ways.

Please pray that there is no cancer found anywhere in my mom's body and that this particular doctor will have no choice but to humble himself before the Almighty God. Please also pray that she will be healed of all of her diseases including the early stages of dementia. Please pray that the faith of my family members will be restored and/or increased as they watch the hand of the LORD heal my mom and answer the fervent prayers of the righteous.

Please also pray for my sister and me that God will continue to strengthen us and to inspire us every morning with healthy juice recipes to help my mom get stronger and healthier. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
Dearest @newgrowth15

I'm placed your post in the Prayer Request thread so that others will see it. My prayer is posted there also for you.

https://longhaircareforum.com/threads/prayer-request-thread.50344/page-100#post-23086989

Love,
Shimmie

Sashaa08

Hi Sisters! Just a friendly reminder that this weekly prayer line is still ACTIVE! We have at least one member manning the line on Thursday evenings at 9:00pm EST to cover prayer requests.

Call in Number: (712) 432-8399

Access Code: 744158
Note: Long Distance Rates may apply depending upon your phone's carrier service.