PRAYER LINE USERS: FASTING & PRAYER

Br*nzeb*mbsh~ll

I will be joining you Prayer Warriors with fasting on Tuesday and Thursday. I have been fasting for months, daily until 7pm. I will start again! Excited to see God Move Mightily!

Renewed1

I didn't know we were suppose to fast.

If I'm not on the calls, I will definitely be fasting with you ladies.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I didn't know people were fasting - I'd like to join in next time.

ebsalita ...

Please do not stay away from joining in the Prayer Line tonight or any night. No one is excluded from prayer fast or no fast. fasting is only a request, it is not a requirement to call into the prayer line. Please don't stay away. Please join in.

ebsalita

Lol - thanks Shimmie- I was going to join in the prayer tonight anyway fast or no fast, I just had to - it was wonderful btw :yep:

What I meant was I'll pray and fast next time - I should have made myself clearer :grin:

It's odd - I really wanted to partake in fasting but didn't really know how to tackle it. This is a great way to begin.

ebsalita ...

Please do not stay away from joining in the Prayer Line tonight or any night. No one is excluded from prayer fast or no fast. fasting is only a request, it is not a requirement to call into the prayer line. Please don't stay away. Please join in.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Lol - thanks Shimmie- I was going to join in the prayer tonight anyway fast or no fast, I just had to - it was wonderful btw :yep:

What I meant was I'll pray and fast next time - I should have made myself clearer :grin:

It's odd - I really wanted to partake in fasting but didn't really know how to tackle it. This is a great way to begin.

I understand. I'm so happy that you joined us tonight. You have a wonderful accent. It's very rich. :yep:

God bless you. :bighug:

ebsalita

I am ecstatic I joined tonight, I can't quite explain how I feel. Thanks, Shimmie- I was like "wow" at the sound of all of the voices/ accents too :yep:

Until Thursday!

I understand. I'm so happy that you joined us tonight. You have a wonderful accent. It's very rich. :yep:

God bless you. :bighug: