~*~Prayer Needed~*~

shellzfoshizzle

Can you all please pray that my job interview goes well this Wednesday, August 3 at 11:00am?

It's for a full-time position, which I really need.

I cannot depend on my current job to give me the hours I need and I know they won't, so I am making it my business to find a full-time job to get out of a financial rut.

I know you all don't care to hear my issues, but I am going to post them to vent and hopefully it will help me "see" my goals.

...I pray to pay off my two credit cards.
...I pray to manage my checking acct better...no more overdrafts for stupid
stuff.
...I pray to be able to pay off any other bill that I owe money on.
...I pray to save money for a better car...even $10 here and there
...I pray that I will be able to transfer back home and find a nice, affordable
apartment, job, AND go to school full time at the end of this semester.
...I pray that one day, I can stop worrying about money and be content...

If anyone prays for me, I greatly appreciate it. Please let me be in your thoughts that I pray that I get this job. God knows, I really need it.

good2uuuu

I will be praying for you! Some of your goals are mine, so I can relate. God bless you in your interview.

Miosy

You're in my prayers too! Our God is a faithful God who promises us a life of prosperity and blessings! You will do great during your interview :)

czyfaith77

Miosy said:
You're in my prayers too! Our God is a faithful God who promises us a life of prosperity and blessings! You will do great during your interview :)

I second it! :)

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
Father God in the Mighthy Name of Jesus,

We come to you right now Father God, for the devil is busy but we know that you have a way Lord. Father I come praying to you for all of my sisters on this board who is asking for a financial blessing. Father, we don't just ask for a blessing for ourselves Lord, but we ask that you bless us so that we can be a blessing to others. our word says that you would pour us out a blessing that we wouldn't have room to receive Lord we are asking for that blessing right now in the name of Jesus. You also said that you are not a man that you can lie and that your word would not return back to you void so Lord we stand on your words right now. Lord just as you promise the Isralities when they were wondering around the wilderness you told Moses and Joshua that you would give them a land fill with milk and honey, that all they had to do was stand still and be of good courage and to keep your commendations. Lord we know that that same word stand for us now and we stand firm on that word.

We also as your children know that you are an on time God, that you know the plans that you have from each and everyone of us, so we have to wait on you because only you know what you are doing we can only guess at the plan but the writing of that plan know it all. So Lord in addition to asking for the blessing we ask for the abiltity to wait on you to be able to stand in the fire to be strong and to know that no matter what you are there for us at all times.

Lord we ask you that what ever you are teaching us though our trails that we learn the lesson and be able to teach others. Lord we know that you will bring us out, and we stand here today saying we will wait on you Father and your timing and that we will continue to do your will Lord that we continue to serve you Lord no matter what. You are the way, the truth and the light.

In Jesus name Amen