Prayer Offerings For Separated Immigrant Families

Lucia

Ladies,
I know this is a political and international disaster. This goes beyond bad optics and US image around the world this is a morally repugnant way of enforcing an illegal immigration law that has not been taken to this level as far asI know before on purpose. I know this was done routinely to blacks and natives during slavery in the US and to Japanese (many Chinese were rounded up to) with interment camps in WW2 we can offer prayers for the after effects this has had on the descendants of these man made calamities as well.
Let’s offer our prayers to God for the reuniting of these families.

Please check in stating you’re praying or write a prayer or share whatever prayer you’re saying, worship music etc...

I unite my faith with yours and offer our sincerest petitions to God for the reuniting of these families and healing for all traumatized parents, children, and descendants of this kind of amoral and malicious evil. Lord we ask you to deliver these families from evil and expedite the reunion and healing of all these families. Lord we ask for forgiveness for all innocent US citizens/inhabitants from repercussions of what is being done in our name, cover us in the blood of the lamb. For Jesus loves the little children (Matt 19:14), and vengeance is mine says the Lord, (Rom12:9) we ask for justice and will leave justice in Your hands.

As it is written in Matt 7:7
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

Matt 18:19-20
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

We ask this in Jesus name, Amen!

Last edited: