prayer request 4 suicidal depressed friend

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
my friend tried to die last night it involved a gun and me and my friends mother comming to the rescue. she said it was demons making my friend that way

i say it was my friends jacked up childhood and her mother playing like she
wasn't an abusive crackhead

my friend said "I hate my life, my life is cursed, i'm not supposed to have a good life, things arent supposed to go good for me, even when things are good its only for a split second"

my friend tries to be everything to everyone people always have their hands out but if my friend is in need nobody is around

my friends mom said she was wondering when the breakdown was comming

i think my friend is in a Job like situation. I think my friend may loose it all
and then be restored.

please pray for my friend

A prayer has been sent up! She's blessed to have you as a friend.
Thank God she called out for help. She may have not said "help", but since you all were alerted to what was going on deep down inside she doesn't want to die. In her mind it's difficult for her to live right now. Stick close to her.

Honey6928215

I'm so sorry to hear that. Make sure your friend knows that her life means something. What happened to her is not her fault. Stay by her side and tell her how much you need her as a friend and you can't go on without her. She needs professional help. Not the kind that will pump her up with pills but some serious counseling maybe from a pastor who is experienced in this.

Keep calling her and checking up on her. She may feel alone while going through this but tell her that she's not the only one who has dealt with this. People have been through this and pulled through this to live normal happy lives. Tell her this, too, can happen for her.

My thoughts and prayers goes out to her. Please keep us posted.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i have stayed the night over there for the last few nights and yesterday i found free counseling thru the job i have to check the insurance and see
what options are available after the 3freebies

thanks for your prayers

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I pray that all is well. The devil is a liar; there is no truth in him. This precious woman's life shall not be aborted. We cover her in her mind, spirit, soul and body in the blood of Jesus. In Jesus' name, Amen.

bauderlady

It is done through Christ Jesus, Ask your friend to trust in God and wait for him to heal her emotional wounds, (He is able). Tell her to cry out to God and ask him to save her life from the Devil and look to God for hope. I have prayed for her, and I ask that God give you guidance as to how to speak to her. Pray to God and ask for him to help you in this situation and most importantly, ASK GOD TO SHOW YOU HOW TO TALK TO HER! AND THIS WAY YOU CAN BE SURE THAT WHAT HE WANTS HER TO KNOW WILL COME THROUGH YOU! God bless you and your friend.

live2bgr8

I just prayed, too. God is faithful. By the power of His Holy Spirit and the blood of Jesus Christ, your friend is restored.

Xavier

msportugal said:
she said it was demons making my friend that way

i say it was my friends jacked up childhood and her mother playing like she
wasn't an abusive crackhead

I am not sure by what you wrote above if you believe that this is caused by demonic spirits or not. But I a dealing with this situation personally in my life where a close family member is deal with the same thing. Know ALL attempts of sucide come from SATAN and his army... remember he(Satan) has come to steal, and to kill, and to destroy" (John 10:10).

Because God sent Jesus Christ to die for use so that we shall have life not destroy the precious gift of life that he has give to us. John 3:15 that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. [ Or believes may have eternal life in him]

Here is something that you and/or your friend can use to help fight this SPIRITUAL battle.
"I now come against any and all demons that are either on the inside of me or on the outside of me.
I have now fully surrendered my entire life over to God the Father and my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. From this point on, I have entered into Their perfect will for my life. You no longer have any legal right to stay attached to me. I now belong to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and He, and He alone, is my Lord and Master from ths moment on.
I now come against each and every demon in the name of Jesus Christ. I now Plead the Blood of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ against each and everyone of you. I now command you to leave me right now and forevermore and you are to never ever come back on me again!

Your legal right over me and my life has now been fully and completely broken. All of your strongholds have now been totally demolished under the power of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
I now Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my entire body. I now Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my entire soul. I now plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my entire spirit. I now Plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over my entire house, my entire car and my entire workplace. Demons - all of your strongholds have now been completely broken and completely severed. I am now under the perfect protection of God the Father and His Son Jesus Christ with the Pleading of His Blood over every area of my life.

I now command you to leave me right now in the name of Jesus Christ, and you are to never ever come back on me again. Go now, in the name of Jesus Christ! I repeat, go now in the name of Jesus Christ and do not ever come back on me ever again!
Father, I believe that the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ has now driven these demons off and away from me for good. I ask, that from this moment on, that You grant me perfect physical protection from any demons or from any humans who may want to try and harm me in any way.​

Father, from this moment on, You, and You alone, are my Rock and my Salvation. I will look to no other. Thank you Father.
Thank you Jesus."