PRAYER REQUEST..FULL OF ANXIETY AFTER TEST

Ceelo

Thank you sugarbaybie..I'm thankful for making it this far..I'm continuing to patiently wait..they are doing the background checks right now and then will start with the interview process. .I'm so ready for what He has in store

Ceelo

Just an update..my background check came back clear and my voice analysis test (lie detector test) is this Friday. .Most High is really doing things for me..and again THANK U THANK THANK U to @ TraciChanel for checking on me that day..I'm have been going through some things and u just don't know how that helped me..well, until next update..stay Blessed Queens:)

TraciChanel

Aww!!! I told you, you had this girl!! I'm sooo happy for you. Friday will be a breeze too. God has opened this door for you. :amen:

Keep us posted!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ceelo

Well my lie detector test was a SUCCESS! ! I'm scheduled for my first interview next Friday! I'm so excited yet nervous bc I was told I would be sitting in front of 10 in the review board..I'm jus going to practice in the mirror and remain positive about it all..Thank you guys for all your kind words and I will continue to post updates! :) Most High bless you all

Ceelo

Thank u so much you guys! The ball is seriously back rolling again and I'm ready to knock it out of the park! I'm going to be practicing in the mirror all week!:)

Ceelo

Just a lil update. .well I got a call from the office telling me they are postponing the interview I had Friday but they are postponing everyone's interview. .yea told me they would call me in about a week to reschedule..I'm actually somewhat relieved..lol this is def a blessing in disguise bc now I have way more time to gather my thoughts for the interview questions, and shop for some new attire. Just wanted to let you guys know! Plz continue to pray for me!:)))

Ceelo

Just an update..my interview is next Thursday at 3! I'm excited and a lil nervous at the same time..The ball is back rolling:)

TraciChanel

That's great Ceelo, I know you will do well. Keeping you in my prayers for God's favor. Can't wait to hear your praise report :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

blazingthru

I have to say, I have really been reading all your post and I have been so excited for you . Because a testimony is never really about you, its how your situation blesses someone else. Keep updating, we are all in this with you. I am praying for you as well. I am hoping I get a job soon and I find a really nice place to live. One is very hopeful and the other is impossible, but we will see how this all plays out.

I will say I am very excited about hearing of your adventures and your success in your new career. I can appreciated your struggles best because its the overcoming that I keep being reminded of. I hope your kind and gentle when you leave your old position and all its drama.

I had a teacher, she was amazing. She said when she came here she had trouble getting a job, she had a BA but was in school getting her Masters. So she took any job to pay the bills and she had a younger boss, very young and rude and likes to push her weight around, she said I smiled everyday and did my job, That Chile was not going to mess with my plans for my future. She did her work and when she completed the program and got her degree she resigned and shocked the heck out of her manager, she said " oh I needed a job to pay the bills, I have my masters degree, this was just a stepping stone". So I took that as sometimes we have to deal with things we dislike in order to get to the next step. As long as we know this is just a stepping stone in the journey. But there is something you can learn from every situation. As in Joseph, reread Joseph when you get a chance, totally awesome. He endure so much but each situation, increased his strength, education, and understanding of how to live and adapt to Egyptian life, and taught Joseph how to RUN ALL of Egypt. Folks just read it but when you think about it that had to be some really hard stuff to learn in such a short time. To learn to run an entire country. Amazing the things that God can do in our lives if we just trust and believe, my favorite scriptures is Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ceelo

Thank u @ TraciChanel! I'm ready to conquer this!:)) blazingthru, girl I thank you so so so so much for coming thru and posting bc your post made me really sit back and think..The story with your teacher shifted my mind to a very positive place and I'm so thankful for you posting it bc here lately I have been having the roughest time being in the same environment as those at my job..but after reading your post it allowed me to see from someone else's perspective and let's jus say I had had a wonderful day at work!!:))

I have replayed so many times in my mind of a negative way to leave my job and the things that I can say bc of all the disrespect I have been exposed to with them, but I know my true self will not allow that to happen. Here lately the Most High has really been showing me to not stop being who I truly am bc of others and their actions.. Again blazingthru, I thank you bc sometimes you don't realize it until it come from someone else..

Girl I know deep down that you will find a job and a nice place to stay. I will be praying for you and I hope that you will let me know the status of it all and keep me updated..I'm going to be reading Joseph as well:)

It's amazing how you guys thoughts and prayers have uplifted me and I'm so thankful for you all and will continue to keep you all in my prayers..

Right now I'm jus getting my thoughts situated for my interview questions. . The fire chief that has been helping me out said really as long as I am in good health to pass the medical examination I'm in there..so the interview really is not phasing me at the moment..lol I'm jus praying that everything goes well with my medical exam which is the last step

I pray that all of you Queens have a blessed and beautiful day..Thank u all for Everything and I will continue to update!:))

Ceelo

Ok..So I just came back from my interview today..I have to give u guys the rundown

So when I took my lie detector test a couple weeks ago I was told that I would have my FIRST interview with a review board which would consist of about 6 or more individuals that work for the fire department and then would have a SECOND interview at a later date with the HEAD CHIEF...

Ok so there was NO FIRST interview...I was introduced to the SECOND today and had no idea!

The interview itself I felt went pretty well..He kept asking me why I wanted to be a firefighter and I answered every time with no hesitation..... THEN it got emotional. ...

He kept naming all of these gruesome, different scenarios that firefighters have to face everyday and he then asked what do you know about all of that?? I pulled from within and told him something that I had no plans of telling them. I told them about how when I was 4 I was with a babysitter who had me in the passenger seat and didn't have me buckled down all the way and the car door was a mess and ended up swinging open and I feel out and ended up having the majority of the skin from my face and arms taken off and all I remember were the firefighters showing up on the scene first and comforting me and making sure I was ok wholeheartedly. .

Well, I started tearing up and I told him if I can give myself in that way to other individuals and it be genuine. .I know I'm fulfilling my purpose and I know deep down that this is the profession for me to do that..

He told me that they would call me..I'm kind of not knowing what to think bc I don't want him to deem me as weak for getting emotional over that, but I dug really deep and meant it..I told him I was overly passionate before that question though..I'm praying to the Most High I didn't miss out on my chances bc of getting emotional towards the end..Overall I think it went well..

So now I'm just waiting on that phone call with good news..I'm going to continue to put it into existence. .I'm A FIREFIGHTER.
Thank you Queens for all of your support, love, and thank you for continuing to pray for me.. I'm going to focus on remaining confident that this is for me.. I WILL MOST DEFINITELY UPDATE YOU GUYS:)

Ceelo

I'm so sorry @ TraciChanel! ! I was just scrolling thru to put up a post and jus saw this!!!

Well I just got off the phone with them about a hour ago bc it's been driving me nuts with how long is taking. .I was told that they were working on that today and that they have not made a decision just yet. .

I know I should remain hopeful about it all, but honestly I'm feeling a bit low..I'm just praying and hoping for the chance to make a difference..

I'm just really needing to get out of this low place that I'm in..I've been missing some workouts and I know I need to stay on top of them. I jus have to focus on the bigger picture. Its just really hard when I'm working With the people I work with and how they are. .

Sorry for it being so long, but I'm still patiently waiting and trying to stay motivated and uplifted in the process. .Thanks to you all for continuing to check on me and pray for me..I pray that you all continue to be blessed and safe. I will return when I get another update. .

Ceelo

UPDATE: Well I got a call from the Fire Department today and they will be calling me next week to schedule another interview! I'm so happy and thankful for the most High giving me strength to Endure through this process..I had been having some low days bc I haven't been hearing from them, but this morning I woke and I told myself no more wrong, negative thinking! I told myself I got the job and I kept claiming it all morning. .and behold they called me as soon as I got off of work!

I was just so happy and thankful I went and tried on what I was going to wear and I don't even know what day I have to be there! It doesn't matter bc I kno I'm a firefighter. .

I will def continue to update and I thank u guys for the support, wisdom, and prayers. Thank u for continuing to go along this ride with me..It pray you all have a blessed evening queens:)

Ceelo

Update:))

Well received a call from the fire dept today.. it was from the Head Chief!! Apparently he has been trying to get in touch with me this whole week, but I haven't gotten any voice mails or calls or anything so I figure they have been contacting my mother's house and I no longer live there..

He then started asking me "Do you still wanna work here??" And I'm like "yessir!!"
So He told me that he needed to see me and we scheduled for me to go in this upcoming Wednesday at 9am..

He kept asking me did I still wanna work there and I told him sir I have been waiting for this for over a year! I felt a little embarrassed since they have been trying to get in touch with me and I think it led them to think that I didn't want to pursue firefighting anymore, but now I'm just glad that it's all cleared up!:)))

So Wednesday is my day, and if he gives me the say so I will then have a physical to pass and then I'm in! I feel ands though I am already in bc I have and so ready claimed this!!:)) thank you and spread yall for going thru this with me and for your advice, thoughts, and prayers and thank you for continuing to provide it for me..

Just thank you for LISTENING. .even though I know I'm typing..I just don't have many I can go to to share my thoughts with. I have my fiance of course and he is is a wonderful support system, but me being female going I to a male dominant field it means the world to me to share it with you all..Thank you Queens and God Bless! :)))

Ceelo

Thank you so much sis @ TraciChanel!

This has been such a long process, but through it all the Most High has jus really been showing me to trust him no matter how long it takes..He's been showing me the power of PATIENCE also and that I have to have faith and believe in myself and to not expect anyone else to do it for me! The journey continues and the best is yet to come!:))

blazingthru

What a blessing, and look at all you went through so amazing. what a great testimony. It is very encouraging to me. I will keep you posted with my trials and my overcoming but the trials are still upon me and getting worst, still I am patiently waiting the outcome and moving forward. what did God say. He said What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived”— the things God has prepared for those who love him—Thank you so much for sharing your journey. My prayers are with you for your future.

Ceelo

Thank you blazingthru. ..I will continue to keep you in my prayers. .just know that what you are going thru, the Highs and the lows, loss and gain..All of this is to strengthen you, to grow you, and to prepare you for what the Most High has in store for you, for others, and most importantly your Purpose. I just turned 27 yesterday and had not realized this until lately. I felt like I was in this whirlwind of negativity. I went thru and still am going thru mess with my job. I could never understand how others can be so ignorant and inconsiderate. I went thru and still am going thru issues with my family, but alot of the issues with my family come from me being so QUIET about the things that have hurt me from the time I was a child until now. I learned how you can really lose yourself just trying to stay in family members good graces and totally ignoring yourself.

I allowed myself for years to let others bring me down and I allowed them to make me feel like no good can come to me and that I was incapable of living a fruitful life, But lies, lies, lies. Satan was really beating me down and I didn't really notice until I really put my faith forward in the Most High and stepped out of the shadows. I had to start commanding what type of day I was going to have. I had to voice into the Universe the outcome of a situation and have faith in just that.

Most importantly right now I'm learning to forgive.. There is no liberation without purification. I had to really start "cleansing" from the inside and thats when I saw the birth of my breakthroughs..

There has been so much negativity that I had been holding onto for years that was consuming my well being.. so I started something new

I let my spirit lead me to what IT needed. I changed my lifestyle. I'm now vegan, I fast, and I speak what I seek until I see what I spoke. These changes have done me so much good and my life has changed drastically.

I still am growing and I still have my trials, but I now know how to deal with them in the correct way and with the Most High by my side things are getting better and I continue to grow

blazingthru You are strong Queen and nothing will deter you from what the Most High has in store and it is Grand. I will continue to pray and thank you for everything sister. Stay Blessed! :)))

Ceelo

Update: I Got The Job!!!:))))) Thank the Most High!!

I et with the Head Chief today..Very short meeting. .His closing get words were " I don't like making mistakes, and don't let me have made a mistake. "

I'm like "yessir!"..He said they would call me Thursday or Monday to set me up with a physical with the docs..That's the only thing I have to pass and I'm good to go!!

I'm so thankful. .I know I have a ton of work ahead of me, but it's worth it..I'm ready to continuing growing and Really start doing for others

So next step is the physical you guys! Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts as well as support..I'm will continue to update..God Bless!

Sosa

I am soooo proud of you girl!!! So very proud :'-)

Congratulations. .you did it!

Ceelo

UPDATE!!!! I hope everyone is great today!

Well I took my medical exam today and all I have to do is go back tomorrow to get my TB test, and I also have to do the stool sample test :/......never done one before, but I'm not complaining:) I have to turn the stool test in Monday when I go and get my TB test read..

I'm am praying that all of my test come back good..This is the LAST step of the process! They are trying to get the academy started August 1st or sometime August 15th..I probably will get notified of my results maybe sometime at the end of next week or the week after next..

I'm so thankful for this process and thankful for the future opportunities. .Thank you guys for being with me through this journey..

Ceelo

UPDATE: Well jus got the call this morning that The medical exam went well and tomorrow I have to come in and sign some paperwork to finish getting the ball rolling! I'm so thankful I couldn't stop thanking the Most High and I still cant! I'm sure I will find out the details on when the academy starts tomorrow..I will def keep you all posted:)))

Ceelo

UPDATE : Goodmorning everyone. .I hope everyone is in peace and health. I'm here with my latest update with the Fire Department. I'm going to pick up my books tomorrow:) The academy starts on August 18th and we already have assignments due that day..I'm grateful for you guys being in my corner and I appreciate the love and prayers and wisdom..Stay Blessed Queens :)