PRAYER REQUEST..FULL OF ANXIETY AFTER TEST

TraciChanel

((HUGS)) Congratulations, Ceelo!! I'm SO happy for you! When He blesses, He REALLY blesses. You deserve it. Congrats again :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ceelo

Hello all.. jus here for another update...

I started the academy August 18th and man it has not been easy..I wasn't expecting for it to be, but the physical nature of it is kicking my butt..I have been in tears everyday over it..my only issues are pushups and endurance. .

Thursday we had to take a physical assessment which consisted of running 1.25 miles, as many pushups as we could in a minute, as many sit ups as we could in a minute, and as many chin ups as we could in a minute...You guys I had such a rough time..16 situps, 1 pushup that counted, 0 chinups, and I finished my run in 19 minutes and 23 seconds..I was so disappointed in myself..I get my behind handed to me everyday for not being able to keep up..

Friday the whole academy had to pay for the guys not cleaning up behind themselves in the dressing room and had to go outside and do pushups in the pavement..I couldn't keep up so I got sent back inside..The same chief that sent me in told me I had better get it together and I jus started tearing up..

My body is so sore I can't even do the things I need to do to get better today..I'm barely walking straight..I know this is what I want to do, but I'm jus trying not to get low and feel discouraged. .This is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do in my life..

We take a physical assessment test once once a month, so they told us if we don't improve the next test that they were going to let us go..I'm praying for all this soreness to go away so I can do what I gotta do..worrying about the physical has me straying from the books somewhat, but I just wanted to let you guys know how everything was going..I hope you all are blessed

TraciChanel

Hang in there Ceelo. God would not bring you this far if you weren't up to the challenge. I'm keeping you in my prayers! It will get better :yep:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF