Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
The scriptures say that Satan is the accuser of the brethren. He stands before God and accuses us day and night. Don't give place to the devil. If you have repented of your sins and accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, you are free. There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus.

It is perfectly normal to mourn the loss of your dear friend and to go through the stages of grief. We have a Comforter who comforts us when we are in need, so that we will be able to comfort others in their time of need. I extend to you my cyber - shoulder to cry on as I pray for you and the family of your dear friend as you all journey through this sorrowful time.

May God keep you in His care.
Such a beautiful message ❤❤❤

ilong

God's Own
I lost a dear friend recently. I know that I did what I could during her time of need, or I'd like to think that I did. I have a wide range of emotions. I feel guilty for being alive and that most things in my life are going ok. I feel guilty for being healthy. The sun was shining today and my house is clean going in to the weekend, but I feel guilty for enjoying those things. Then I get mad at myself for not enjoying the little things because my life could be far worse. I'm having trouble sleeping. I'm fine during the day, but then night comes I feel sad, heavy, anxious and scared. I wonder if I prayed enough. The last time I saw her she pleaded with me to keep praying. I wonder if she was able to go in peace. So many thoughts, no real answers. I know it will get better in time. I just have moments when it's difficult for me to process. She didn't want to die.

@mrselle - I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your friend. I just read in post #3250 concerning a friend who was ill. You shouldn't feel scared or feel that you didn't pray enough, because God in His infinite wisdom and divine will chose to call your friend home. I believe God does give peace to those who know him and are going to sleep, waiting for that glorious day. While reading your post it reminded me again how important intercessory prayer is and to put prayer of salvation for those who are lost, above all else.
Praise God for what he has blessed you with, without guilt or sadness, including the time you had with your friend. God is the truth and Satan is a liar, who is a master of deception. Don't allow Satan to deceive you through the death of your friend, rob you of your joy and cast doubt. God is the final decision maker and He never makes a mistake.
Exodus 33:19 and Romans 9:15 "I will show mercy to whom I may show mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I may have compassion."

Shimmie

Staff member
@mrselle - I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your friend. I just read in post #3250 concerning a friend who was ill. You shouldn't feel scared or feel that you didn't pray enough, because God in His infinite wisdom and divine will chose to call your friend home. I believe God does give peace to those who know him and are going to sleep, waiting for that glorious day. While reading your post it reminded me again how important intercessory prayer is and to put prayer of salvation for those who are lost, above all else.
Praise God for what he has blessed you with, without guilt or sadness, including the time you had with your friend. God is the truth and Satan is a liar, who is a master of deception. Don't allow Satan to deceive you through the death of your friend, rob you of your joy and cast doubt. God is the final decision maker and He never makes a mistake.
Exodus 33:19 and Romans 9:15 "I will show mercy to whom I may show mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I may have compassion."
Thank you ❤

The love of God is being uplifted as a result of @mrselle and her love for her friend.

levette

Please pray for 2 of my relatives who are elderly and I feel that they still have a lot of life in them.. pray for restored health so they can live as normal a life as possible

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for 2 of my relatives who are elderly and I feel that they still have a lot of life in them.. pray for restored health so they can live as normal a life as possible
Dear Father, thank you for restoring the days and years of their youth, restoring the years that the locusts have eaten...giving these dear ones the quality of life to enjoy here on earth.

Dear Father God in Heaven, we thank you in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

levette

Dear Father, thank you for restoring the days and years of their youth, restoring the years that the locusts have eaten...giving these dear ones the quality of life to enjoy here on earth.

Dear Father God in Heaven, we thank you in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen
Thank you so much

Shimmie

Staff member
I hate to be selfish but I also need prayer. The devil is trying me and I have felt down and not like myself.. I need strong Christian prayer warriors
You're not bring selfish. God loves when we come to Him in prayer. It shows that we believe in Him and that we trust Him. God loves that we need Him.

Dear Father, thank you for lifting @levette high above the enemy and holding her in your loving arms. No evil shall come nigh her, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
I need prayer about my place of employment. I am a first year teacher and I have no real support, only people telling me that they will help me, but are not actually helping me. I feel so sad and depressed about the situation because I want to do a great job. Please pray that God provides me with wisdom and strength, as well as the people and resources I need. Thank you!

Shimmie

Staff member
I need prayer about my place of employment. I am a first year teacher and I have no real support, only people telling me that they will help me, but are not actually helping me. I feel so sad and depressed about the situation because I want to do a great job. Please pray that God provides me with wisdom and strength, as well as the people and resources I need. Thank you!
Dearest @Jphillips

The peace of God prevails...not the people nor the situations... God's peace prevails. It covers you as a warm blanket, yet as a cool and gentle wind which carries away your cares, let alone the fears...of man, who can never take a stand against God, not ever.

Jesus' says, Fear not for I am with you...I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Jphillips....If God be for you, who dare be against you? With God on your side, how can you be denied?

No weapon...formed against you (real or imagined) shall ever prosper.

Thank you Father God, Precious Holy Spirit, Precious Lord Jesus...Amen ❤

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
*Please do not quote*

Am having the hardest time just leaving the problem there for Him to deal with... It's like I can't stand the offense. Yet, when I see what He was offended with and spoke nothing, I feel like I should be able to understand. It's different going through it as a full human without any divine character. He knows this...but the example is provided. Pray for me to accept the offense and allow Him to work out the details and the solution? I don't want to be someone else's "H-ly Spirit" and cannot be...but I sure wish they'd get on board as to them stepping all over me. Geez. I need to know when to speak up and when to be silent and I tend toward speaking up. Difficult and it's all something we must figure out on an individual basis. I cannot walk away from this but it's difficult to endure.Please pray for a solution.

newgrowth15

@kanozas, the scripture in Proverbs 18:21 says "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Each time you say you cannot do something, you kill whatever chance you may have had to change your circumstances. Rephrase your statements and allow God to do what He will do for you if you trust Him and really leave it in His care. He cares for you and His burden is light.

I shared a video in this forum titled "Do You Know Him? " It's less than 5 minutes, but it will bless you abundantly. :amen:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
@kanozas, the scripture in Proverbs 18:21 says "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." Each time you say you cannot do something, you kill whatever chance you may have had to change your circumstances. Rephrase your statements and allow God to do what He will do for you if you trust Him and really leave it in His care. He cares for you and His burden is light.

I shared a video in this forum titled "Do You Know Him? " It's less than 5 minutes, but it will bless you abundantly. :amen:

**Please do not quote**

Thank you for praying for me <3, I truly appreciate it!!!.. I mean that I cannot remove what G-d has allowed...it's His timing to remove it or to retain it and have me work through it. Only the H-ly Spirit can be Himself to a person...that's not my job so I'm not going to be playing the part even though it's tempting. I hate this situation, that's for sure. /barf emoji/

Last edited:

newgrowth15

I hate to be selfish but I also need prayer. The devil is trying me and I have felt down and not like myself.. I need strong Christian prayer warriors
Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28. @levette, you can be sure that God is right there with you at this trying time. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

newgrowth15

@Jphillips, Hi buddy, first I want to give you this cyber hug, then I want to say I love you with the love of Christ. I lift you up before the throne of God's grace and mercy as I remind you that all that you need, God has already placed in you. God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Stand on God's promises and move forward in The Lord. He is with you and will NEVER forsake you. God bless you my friend. P.S. Don't forget to praise Him in everything.
:bighug:

EagleEyes85

Hi ladies. This is really long but please don't quote this.

It is part a prayer request and an enlightening moment I had with God tonight during one of my toughest days ever. For five months, I've been going through a health crisis. I've been bleeding continuously and very heavy. My doctors have noted that I have lost a lot of blood and I'm very pale right now. I am weaker and tired a lot,but I still manage to go out and work throughout the day.

My doctors diagnosed me with a fibroid,but they said it's too small to cause these problems. My OBGYN inserted an IUD,which is still causing me excruciating pain.Another doctor put me on birth control pills on top of the IUD, and I'm still bleeding very heavy and in pain. I can't take anything too strong because of my schedules, so I just endure the pain.

My biggest fear in this whole ordeal is my ability to have children. I desire to be a mother someday soon, so I'm trying to maintain my reproductive health.

Before all of this started,I had a dream and a voice spoke to me. I was driving in a car next to a man. I recognized him,but I haven't seen him in years. The voice told me to hold on to faith and fear not. You are meant to marry this man and give birth to these children. I saw a girl and a boy very clearly. The voice told me that the children are very important and must be born from this union.

So today after so many procedures,tests,and invasive probing, my doctor looked me straight in the eyes and said," I've never seen anything like this. He said the only thing left to do is "cut my belly open "and remove the fibroid, but my fertility may be affected.

I left the doctors office in tears and continued to cry all day. My friend contacted me with some bible verses, one of which was Mark 5:25-34, about the lady who bled for 12 years and touched the hem of Jesus's garment.

I suddenly remembered that my dad told me this story as a child when he was listening to Sam Cookes song about the story. My dad died in 2012, so I felt as though he was with me in my struggles. I knew then that I can be healed through faith,and that is my mission now. So ladies,I'm requesting prayers for healing and to be made whole and healthy. Thank you all for listening to my story and your prayers. May God bless you.

mrselle

@EagleEyes85 my prayers are with you. I have been where you are. It is not easy. I pray for your complete and total healing in Jesus name. I pray that your fertility would not be compromised and that when the time comes you will conceive your children without any difficulties and that you carry each pregnancy to term and your children are born happy, healthy and beautiful. I pray that each of your pregnancies are healthy pregnancies. I pray for your marriage as well. My marriage is a miracle and all three of my children are miracles. God has special blessings in store just for you. Go forward in this season. Do not be afraid and do not be discouraged. Even in this, God has you. Your fertility will not be harmed. Not one bit.

Sashaa08

@EagleEyes85, you were given your promise because God knew that soon the enemy would come with a negative report (remember, he comes to steal the word/the promise so that it cannot take root and flourish). Believe the report of the Lord; He is more trustworthy! He is not a man that He should lie. Deuteronomy 28 says that the fruit of your womb is blessed-speak life to your womb and cover your children in prayer. I stand in agreement with mrselle's beautiful prayer and testimony!

Last edited:

newgrowth15

@EagleEyes85, thank you for sharing such a personal prayer request with those of us you trust deep enough to share and to have faith enough that we would, indeed, pray for your request. I set myself in agreement with both @mrselle and @Sashaa08 in believing the report of The Lord for your physical condition.

However, I have been wrestling in prayer about your request on a deeper, spiritual level. Have you repented of your sins and invited Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior?

If your honest answer is yes, then all of the promises and blessings in the Bible already belong to you because you are a child of the Most High God. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Read and study the Bible on a regular basis for yourself, (even if you don't understand what you are reading, keeping reading it anyway [The Holy Spirit will bring understanding to you at the moment you need it]) so that you will have the assurance of your relationship with Christ.

If your honest answer is no, decide whether you will accept the free gift of God which is eternal life through Christ Jesus; then seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all of these things will be added unto you.

If you wish to discuss this matter further, please feel free to send a private message to me. God bless.

EagleEyes85

Thank you @newgrowth15
Yes I have accepted Jesus as my savior and I've been baptized in the name of Jesus as well. I was raised in church, but I will say that my faith is different than when I was younger being raised in a baptist church. I have had quite a long journey in finding my place with God, which is probably too long to discuss here. I am non denomination now,but I still follow the teachings of the bible and Jesus Christ and believe he died for my sins.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. They really touched my heart and I am holding on to Gods word and his love for me. I believe I am already healed in the name of Jesus.love you all and God bless you.

futureapl

Ladies,

Please pray for me. My husband and I recently found out that we are expecting. This will be our first. Please pray that the baby is healthy, carried full term, for a healthy labor and delivery 7 months from now, and that the baby has an amazing relationship with the Lord all the days of his/her life. I believe that there is power in prayer so please pray along with my husband and I. I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago and at my last annual OBGYN appointment my doctor made it seem like it was close to impossible for us to become pregnant. Little did she know i was already pregnant (i didnt know) and nothing is impossible when it comes to the Lord. Thank you so much!

Sashaa08

Ladies,

Please pray for me. My husband and I recently found out that we are expecting. This will be our first. Please pray that the baby is healthy, carried full term, for a healthy labor and delivery 7 months from now, and that the baby has an amazing relationship with the Lord all the days of his/her life. I believe that there is power in prayer so please pray along with my husband and I. I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago and at my last annual OBGYN appointment my doctor made it seem like it was close to impossible for us to become pregnant. Little did she know i was already pregnant (i didnt know) and nothing is impossible when it comes to the Lord. Thank you so much!

Congratulations! We thank God for this miracle baby. Nothing is too hard for God. We stand in agreement with you and your husband. You daughter/son is fearfully and wonderfully made. And God has given you this gift of joy with no sorrow added to it. We decree and declare that this little one will be full-term, and physically, emotionally, and mentally healthy and whole in every way. He who began a good work in your child, is faithful to complete it. Because you and your husband are faithful to God, your child will be raised to love and serve the Lord all her days (or his days). We believe the report of our Lord. Your child is beautiful and whole, that you and your husband will grow even closer together in the Lord and raise this child in a loving, godly home. Your children and grandchildren are blessed.

Isaiah 54:13 – “All thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of Thy children.”

1 Samuel 1:27 – “For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.”

EagleEyes85

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to give an update and testimony for the miracle that has happened to me. Regarding my situation, I decided to let God heal me. I had faith that He would heal me and there would be no need for anything medical. So I felt a presence that told me to remove the IUD and to take certain vitamins. I started to take the vitamins with faith that God was working on me. After 5 months and countless procedures and doctors looking at me baffled, I stopped bleeding! It's been 3 days so far and the pain is gone and I am back to normal. Praise God! I am so grateful to you all for your prayers and I am so grateful God had healed me.

newgrowth15

@EagleEyes85, For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 2 Cor. 1:20.

All I can say is praise the Lord and thank you Jesus Christ, for hearing and answering our prayers. Thank you for coming back and sharing your joy with us EagleEyes85, so that we can rejoice with you.