bellatiamarie

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to give an update and testimony for the miracle that has happened to me. Regarding my situation, I decided to let God heal me. I had faith that He would heal me and there would be no need for anything medical. So I felt a presence that told me to remove the IUD and to take certain vitamins. I started to take the vitamins with faith that God was working on me. After 5 months and countless procedures and doctors looking at me baffled, I stopped bleeding! It's been 3 days so far and the pain is gone and I am back to normal. Praise God! I am so grateful to you all for your prayers and I am so grateful God had healed me.

Thank you for sharing your testimony. After I read your prayer request, it was on my heart to share my testimony, but I never got around to it. Anyway, long story short, I'd been bleeding for about a month... this was about 6 or 7 years ago. My cycle is usually pretty regular, so I was very worried. At church one Sunday, my pastor spoke about the woman with the issue of blood, and as I said, at that time, I'd been bleeding for about a month, maybe a little longer. I believed God that day. I believed that I was healed. I touched the hem of His garment that very day and do you know I stopped bleeding that day and my cycle has been regular ever since!! God is good. We overcome by our testimony. I should've shared mine with you when I initially read your prayer request and I'm sorry that I didn't but I am grateful to God that you are a witness to His healing power.

girlonfire

Hello Everyone,
I am requesting prayer for my mother. I don't even know where to begin.
Health:
She has been recently diagnosed as diabetic. She has back and beck issues as a result of several car accidents spanning from before I was born to 5 years ago. Her vericose veins make walking a struggle so much she's opted for a cane at the age of 55. Her body has a hard time healing from minor flesh wounds. She is considering surgery on her back. In the name of Jesus the demons of sickness and turmoil leave!! And never return!!

Business:
For the past year and a half she's been following her dream of running her own in home care center. She recently lost a client which resulted in less income. Praying for new clients to be sent to her that are a good fit and pay well.

Sentimental:
She's been seeing a guy that she was very excited about in the beginning but it's not working out the way she hoped. Praying for clarity and a positive outlook and that God would position an ideal partner in her way. Someone who studied the word and is excited about doing Gods work.

Then me,
I was in a car accident recently and I'm praying that God will open up the floodgates of heaven and wash over me so many blessings that I can't handle it without crying and rejoicing and praising his name. I choose to believe God already has my new car waiting and all I need to do is be patient because he is an on time God. Yes he is.

Than you everyone in advance.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hello Everyone,
Health:
She has been recently diagnosed as diabetic. She has back and beck issues as a result of several car accidents spanning from before I was born to 5 years ago. Her vericose veins make walking a struggle so much she's opted for a cane at the age of 55. Her body has a hard time healing from minor flesh wounds. She is considering surgery on her back. In the name of Jesus the demons of sickness and turmoil leave!! And never return!!

Business:
For the past year and a half she's been following her dream of running her own in home care center. She recently lost a client which resulted in less income. Praying for new clients to be sent to her that are a good fit and pay well.

Sentimental:
She's been seeing a guy that she was very excited about in the beginning but it's not working out the way she hoped. Praying for clarity and a positive outlook and that God would position an ideal partner in her way. Someone who studied the word and is excited about doing Gods work.

Then me,
I was in a car accident recently and I'm praying that God will open up the floodgates of heaven and wash over me so many blessings that I can't handle it without crying and rejoicing and praising his name. I choose to believe God already has my new car waiting and all I need to do is be patient because he is an on time God. Yes he is.

@girlonfire ...

You are so dear and precious in the heart of God. Know that not only has He heard your prayers, but He shall bless you for honoring your dear and precious mother.

Dear Father, in Heaven thank you for restoring and securing all that has been taken from these precious two. They are yours and you are holding them in your heart and arms of love to heal, to protect and to provide and secure all that us needed beyond their needs.

Bless them indeed and of the Glory is yours. Thank you, dear Father, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

newgrowth15

Hello Everyone,
Health:

Business:

Sentimental:

Then me,

Can y'all pray for me and my child? We're going through some really hard personal times and it's draining me. Really, really badly.
Father God, I pray that Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. In the name of Your precious Son, Jesus Christ. Amen!

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I need prayer y'all.

I just found job I'm good at and can see myself at a while (for once) but I feel some funky stuff coming my way. I overheard a convo between my supervisor and her supervisor and I think they are planning to dump work on me. One person on the team is sick and going part time. I'm thinking they might dump that persons work on me because I know they already see BW as workhorses. I make less than all of them. Nobody has come to me yet. I'm already praying. Please pray for me!

mrselle

I'm in need of prayer. I'm battling some thoughts from my past that are tormenting me. I fear I made a mistake even though God told me that I did not make a mistake. I'm wondering if the things I prayed for and the words I thought God spoke to me so many years ago are wrong. In all honesty I have not been praying like I should and my focus has been on the wrong things. For the past couple of weeks my mind has been telling me that I'm ugly, inadequate, boring and unimportant. Nobody likes me and my husband married down. A small part of me knows its the devil, but a bigger part of me says maybe all those things are true.

I've been through this mental battle before. The devil convinced me I was sick a few years ago. I went to the doctor more than 10 times that year, had testing done and diagnosed myself with 13 different diseases. The doctors never found anything wrong with me. When I realized how many things I had diagnosed myself with I realized that I had a problem and that the devil had taken over. I don't want to go down that road again.

Sashaa08

I need prayer y'all.

I just found job I'm good at and can see myself at a while (for once) but I feel some funky stuff coming my way. I overheard a convo between my supervisor and her supervisor and I think they are planning to dump work on me. One person on the team is sick and going part time. I'm thinking they might dump that persons work on me because I know they already see BW as workhorses. I make less than all of them. Nobody has come to me yet. I'm already praying. Please pray for me!

All is well. Praying that nothing will be hidden from you and that God will uncover every hidden agenda. I also pray that you will not be misused but that you will be properly compensated for your contributions and talent. Promotion does not come for the east, south, or west but it comes from God! Let Him vindicate you.

Sashaa08

I'm in need of prayer. I'm battling some thoughts from my past that are tormenting me. I fear I made a mistake even though God told me that I did not make a mistake. I'm wondering if the things I prayed for and the words I thought God spoke to me so many years ago are wrong. In all honesty I have not been praying like I should and my focus has been on the wrong things. For the past couple of weeks my mind has been telling me that I'm ugly, inadequate, boring and unimportant. Nobody likes me and my husband married down. A small part of me knows its the devil, but a bigger part of me says maybe all those things are true.

I've been through this mental battle before. The devil convinced me I was sick a few years ago. I went to the doctor more than 10 times that year, had testing done and diagnosed myself with 13 different diseases. The doctors never found anything wrong with me. When I realized how many things I had diagnosed myself with I realized that I had a problem and that the devil had taken over. I don't want to go down that road again.

If the voice you hear aligns with the will of God and His Word, then it is Him. If the words you hear cause confusion or fear or are in opposition to what the Word of God says about you, tell the enemy to shut his mouth. You need to speak God's Word over yourself until it settles in your spirit. God is so smitten with you that He keeps a constant record of the very numbers of hairs on your head. He says that you are fearfully and wonderfully made and sent you to this world at just the right time, because He knew the world needed you. You are fearfully and wonderfully made. There are more that are for you than those that are against you. When the enemy speaks to you, you need to literally open your mouth and speak the truth. I rebuke the spirit of depression off of you. Please keep talking with us and with those that are close to you. I want to make sure you are getting the support you need and deserve. XOXO

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
On the way to check myself into a behavioral health facility. I’m having daily anxiety attacks and can no longer live like this. So many things going on and I hope they can help.
Hi Sweetheart...

You're doing the right thing. You are also so brave to share this and to acknowledge this to yourself. God bless you ... beyond words, God Bless YOU!

I'm here praying for you and with you. Jesus has paid it all for you. Always remember that and how much you are so loved. Jesus paid it all.

:bighug:

LadyBugsy

Been having a rough couple of weeks. Car issues. Spent over $2K on my car to have it break down today. Tried to check myself in to a behavioral program but I could not afford it. I feel like I’m losing my mind but I have spaces of clarity. I really feel like a failure. I’m overwhelmed. Please pray for me.

futureapl

Been having a rough couple of weeks. Car issues. Spent over $2K on my car to have it break down today. Tried to check myself in to a behavioral program but I could not afford it. I feel like I’m losing my mind but I have spaces of clarity. I really feel like a failure. I’m overwhelmed. Please pray for me.

Praying for you sis. Check out NAMI.org sometimes they can help with affordable behavioral health services and calling 2-1-1.

newgrowth15

Breathe, just breathe and rest at His feet. Be still and know that He is God. Cast all of your cares upon Him, for He cares for you. He has you in the cradle of His arm comforting you--receive the comfort. God is in control and you are not a failure. Keep your mind stayed on Jesus and focus on the things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of a good report. Above all else, believe God. His report is the only true report. Read your Bible every day. God bless you.

Jenaee

Requesting prayers for my son. He's going though a tough time in high school.

Also requesting prayers for myself. I have been praying and waiting for a job paying more money. After being rejected for the last year of applying, I have an interview on Wednesday for an internal position making more money. We've been struggling financially and bringing home more money would certainly help. I pray this opportunity is God's Will.

mz.rae

I'm requesting prayer for my mom and healing for her body.
I'm also requesting prayer for myself, for some reason I am starting to feel down, depressed, and hopeless. I just feel like I'm lacking sense of direction. And my motivation and drive to keep pushing is dwindling because I just don't feel like I'm getting anywhere.
I'm also dealing with feeling inadequate and not enough.
I thank you ladies in advance for the prayers.

newgrowth15

@Jenaee and @mz.rae, may God cause His face to shine upon you. Lord, I ask that you pour out Your Spirit upon both of these women and bless them as You see fit. Lord, help them to understand that You are both the purpose and the prize. Father cause them to know that You deserve their worship and their praise. Let each one confess with her whole heart that You are Lord of all and that You will supply all of her needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus. In the precious name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

angie36

I need prayer because I am feeling down. Even my children say that I’m not as happy as I use to be. I feel alone. I do consider myself a shy introvert and when I try to extend myself to talk to people, I guess I look odd and then I have anxiety issues. I read this verse,
Romans 7:21, that when I try to do good,evil is within. It stuck with me because i feel goodness on the inside but it shows as evilness on the outside. I hope this make sense. I need all the prayers because I believe the devil does not want me to shine. Thank you and God bless.

Sashaa08

@angie36, don't focus on trying to shine. Seek His face and everything that you need will be added to you. Man looks at the outward appearance but God knows and sees your heart and your motive. Even if the execution isn't always perfect, God knows your heart. I pray that God will open your eyes so that you can see yourself the way that He sees you. He made you unique for a reason; you are not supposed to "fit in" and look, act, and think like everyone else.

I pray that God reveals to you what His will is for you, what your next task/assignment is. I pray also that He lifts all burdens from you and I rebuke the spirits of insecurity and depression off of you.

Last but not least, always follow Romans 7:21 with Philippians 3:13: "No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead..." Move forward, Angie.

angie36

@angie36, don't focus on trying to shine. Seek His face and everything that you need will be added to you. Man looks at the outward appearance but God knows and sees your heart and your motive. Even if the execution isn't always perfect, God knows your heart. I pray that God will open your eyes so that you can see yourself the way that He sees you. He made you unique for a reason; you are not supposed to "fit in" and look, act, and think like everyone else.

I pray that God reveals to you what His will is for you, what your next task/assignment is. I pray also that He lifts all burdens from you and I rebuke the spirits of insecurity and depression off of you.

Last but not least, always follow Romans 7:21 with Philippians 3:13: "No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead..." Move forward, Angie.
Thank you so much for the kind words. I really needed them. God Bless

Sashaa08

@SUPER SWEET, we pray that you are blessed with favor with every member of the interview committee and hiring team. We pray that what God has for you, is for you and He will open doors that NO man can shut. God will provide for you and meet every need according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

He is not a respecter of persons; what He has done for others, He can and will do for you! I pray that you will have multiple offers and that the job that God has for you will be an increase in salary and provide opportunities for advancement.