Prayer request thread.

Discussion in 'Christian Fellowship' started by BabyCurls, Feb 13, 2005.

1. newgrowth15

newgrowth15 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    @mrselle, I rejoice and praise God with you.

Reinventing21 and mrselle like this.
  2. mz.rae

mz.rae Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I’m requesting prayers for direction and discernment. And prayers for this loneliness and depression I have been feeling lately.

3. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    Is there someone you can do something for? Perhaps read a book to small children at a local daycare or maybe take a meal to an elderly relative or neighbor? When you serve others, you are doing what Jesus did and it takes the focus off of you.

Father God, I lift up @mz.rae to you in prayer for direction and discernment in her life. I pray that as she spends time meditating on your word, she will hear from you and that you will order her steps in righteousness. I pray that she will use her newfound direction in her life to give you glory. In Jesus's name, Amen!

4. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    Calling on the prayer warriors of LHFC. I am standing in the need of prayer right now. My daughter has been experiencing a tremendous amount of pain and now cramping in her lower abdomen all week. She is 5 months pregnant. Please pray that all is well. My son-in-law drove her to the doctor's this morning. Please pray for his strength in the Lord as well.

Thank you and God bless you.

To His glory, Amen!

Reinventing21 and Sashaa08 like this.
  5. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    All praises to The Great I AM!!! The baby is fine, but my daughter is still in pain. The doctor said she can take some Tylenol and he sent her home. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers.

We serve an on time God who answers our prayers.

6. Sashaa08

Sashaa08 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    We praise God for the praise report! We pray that your daughter's pain is eliminated and that she is healthy and taken care of. That the health providers are paying close attention your daughter and caring for her as gently and as attentively as they are caring for her baby. We believe God for a full and complete recovery in Jesus' name.

7. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    @Sashaa08, thank you for your faithfulness in prayer and praise. My family and I genuinely appreciate it.

God bless you.

blessedandfavoured and Sashaa08 like this.
  8. Jmartjrmd

Jmartjrmd Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    Please pray for some peace in my heart and clarity and perspective for me .
    My husband passed away last Sept. I'm in stage 3 heart failure and not feeling well. My mental health is struggling. I need eye surgery but cant afford it.
    Please pray these issues resolve. Thank you.

Reinventing21 and Sashaa08 like this.
  9. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    @Jmartjrmd, my heart goes out to you. You have so much to deal with at this time. The Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that death and life are in the power of the tongue. I encourage you to begin speaking life over your life. Pray out loud so that your ears hear what your mouth is saying and your faith will be strengthened.

Father God, I lift up Jmartjrmd to You on this day to ask You to bring healing to her body and comfort to her soul. I pray that You give her strength and wisdom to overcome the many obstacles in her life at this time. I pray that as she grows closer to You and her soul prospers, that she will prosper as well. I pray that all medical professionals and procedures that may be necessary are sanctioned and blessed by You. I pray for her complete healing both physically and spiritually in You, Lord. I pray that You grant her wisdom and understanding as she seeks first Your kingdom and Your righteousness. I pray that You give her the desires of her heart as she delights herself in You and stands on the promises of Your Word. I make these petitions in the most precious name of Your son, Jesus Christ. Amen!

10. newgrowth15

Blog Posts:
    It is time to take back what belongs to us and the only way to do it is through prayer. Pray without ceasing. I'm not talking about a posture of physically being on hands and knees, but one of submission in our hearts, minds, souls and spirits to God The Father in Heaven.

Father God, I ask You to reign supreme in the earth as You do in Heaven. Lord, I ask that You tear down the strongholds and the spiritual wickedness that are in high places today. I pray for the power to bind up on earth all spirits that are not of You and to loose Your Holy Spirit into those places. I pray for the repentance and obedience of those who belong to You. I pray for spiritual boldness in those who name the name of Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour. I pray for any and every place on this Earth to have leaders who are led by the Spirit of God and who are not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray that as You grant us wisdom liberally, that You would also give us knowledge and understanding to match.

Thank you Lord for answering these prayer requests. I am certain others will follow and make their requests known unto You as well. In Jesus's name, Amen!

bellatiamarie, Sashaa08 and Loving like this.