Pops0523

Hello All!
This is my first time posting but I'm a regular reader. I need your prayers right now...I've been at this company for 5 1/2 years and have seen many people within my department as well as throughout the co. get layed off in preparation for a merger. It is now final, but I've been told in confidence by one of the "higher ups" who I have a close working relationship with that they are going to eliminate one more person at my level --currently only 2 people including myself are left. There is a meeting tomorrow morning to discuss and decide who it will be, but no one knows when their decision will be made final. I was also told that most of my peers have voted for me so to speak. However... ladies I'm going to put it all out on the table right now and I apologize in advance if I sound very curt, but I'm black she's white and you know how that can go in corporate america. Also for my SO who has been very supportive despite going through his own ordeal. Keep us in your prayers please.

Be blessed.

Pops

good2uuuu

Pops, I will say a prayer now. Even if you are chosen to go, trust that God has got something bigger and better in store for you and is just making a way to give it to you!

Pops0523

good2uuuu said:
Pops, I will say a prayer now. Even if you are chosen to go, trust that God has got something bigger and better in store for you and is just making a way to give it to you!

Thanks Good2u... for your encouraging words and prayer:kiss: Yes, I look at it from that perspective also, but no one wants to be out of a job.

Thanks again!

Pops

Please continue to raise my dad up in prayer. He has been battling cancer for over a year. His faith is stronger than ever and he claims this year as his year of restoration. We still believe God for healing, this battle has really taken a toll on my family as a whole. I really pray that God also teaches us to grow through this experience.

beyondcute

Please pray for me... Im going thru a break-up. A 5 year relationship is ending. I dont see any coming back from this. I dont know what to do, what to think, how to act, how to heal my brokwn heart. Im at a loss. Please pray for me....

Zeal

Prayer request - Job Interview

Hey sisters. God Blessed me with a Job Interview at Aramark as a Customer Support Analyst. Pray that God will go before me and with me during the interview. Working at this location would make things much easier for me. I will ba ablt to attend my praise dance on time. Have more rest tand take better care of my temple.

crlsweetie912

Re: Prayer request - Job Interview

Praise the Lord: I am being tested/tried on many levels. I have assumed leadership responsibilities in my church, have been trying to organize a new ministry aimed at young teens with babies. I have especially been being tested because I allowed my sister and neice to come into my home after they (my sister, her husband and neice) were evicted from their apartment in August. They were supposed to move in November but they squander money. This has been an extremely hard task for me since my sister doesn't contribute to the house hold. My Gas and electric bills are sky high and I have three sons to care for. Please keep my family in your prayers as will I keep you in mine!

Be Blessed.

Sazzy4Evr

Hello to everyone!

Please pray for me. I am at a point in my life where I feel apathetic, anxious, and depressed. I feel like I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I am working on myself to become a better person. But still, your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God bless everyone.

cheeks23

Please pray for my mother who needs to pass her boards in order to renew her RN license. She will be taking the test next Wednesday. My sister who is in college (full-time), working (part-time), and a single mother. I would also like you to pray for me. I just graduate from college and I need a job (career), I would also like to pray that my boyfriend will, one day soon, accept Jesus as his personal Savior, and I would like to get a place of my own. I know there is power in numbers so please keep me in prayer. It's been a ROUGH year for me and my family. Thank you.

Last edited:

longhair1

Dear sisters, please keep my former father in law in your prayers. He has been very ill for a year not and this sounds like thankfully last days. Pray for his family's healing and strentgth to be the best people they can though the coming difficult days. God bless his wife who has made herself ill caring for him. Thank you for your prayers, and God bless you.

star

August-October 06

Desperate Prayer Request

1. Family - Brothers & Sister to become spiritually free and financial stable. Become independent and dependent on God at the same time.
Fk - Spiritually Rooted, Financial Stable; his children
Ea - Free of bondage of world; spiritually rooted
Ee - Continue to Keep Him; fulfill his dreams; his children
Sl- Free of sickness, pride and spiritually rooted
Ol - Pride, Selfishness, laziness; become spiritually free and godly wife; his child
Je - Selfishness, spiritually rooted; godly wife; his children
Kt - Continue to protect him; godly wife
Yte - Pride, jealousy more Christ like; her children
Ae - Godly husband; spiritual maturity
Me - Laziness, better mother, job, spiritually maturity; her children
Remaining of my family nieces, nephew, cousins, aunts and uncles (everyone on father and mother side of family)

2. Restore Money given to enemy unaware; seed to be restored 1000 fold; compassion grant; usda grant and all others.

3. Destiny - Prophecies of TV Show like Oh, INSP support help with their shows and other TV opportunities be fulfilled; money for show; cyber ministry; fasting & prayer team nation wide. To get godly counsel from someone who wants nothing in return for real; mentor someone in success position to bless me; united with godly mate; strength to deal with liars and other major character flaws.

4. Leave my job for ministry

5. Money or prosperity for JC and CO; my skin totally healed.

6. Samp on the current situation of finances and to delivered from flesh problems.

7. Ry, Va, and Re to touch there live and keep them and provide their every need.

8. All not saved world wide, hunger, widow, orphans, President, world leaders and all Churches that teach and preach Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

kitchen_tician

Please keep me in your prayers. I will keep you all in mine as well. My prayers are:

1. Health
2. Relationships
3. Family and Friends
4. BF Father
5. Career decisions
6. Politicians, War, Government

Last edited:

Kiearha

I don't post often, but I do need prayer for my family and myself coping with the loss of my babysister. Its been a while now and it seems its getting harder. Thank you in advance, I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Could you please pray for my exams. I havent attained the goal of passing them all by the end of this year and due to scheduling it is unlikely to happen but please pray that God will give me focus and understanding to pass the exams that I do take.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Kiearha said:
I don't post often, but I do need prayer for my family and myself coping with the loss of my babysister. Its been a while now and it seems its getting harder. Thank you in advance, I will keep you in my prayers as well.

Kiearha, I'm sorry about your babysister. My heart and prayers extend to you and your family. For Jesus says, that He came to heal the brokenhearted, and so He has...

He's right there with each of you and on the inside holding you in His loving arms. Just rest precious one...just feel His healing love in and around you and just rest.

With all my heart...

Shimmie

Staff member
naughteegirl said:
Could you please pray for my exams. I havent attained the goal of passing them all by the end of this year and due to scheduling it is unlikely to happen but please pray that God will give me focus and understanding to pass the exams that I do take.

With your consent, in prayer I am changing your name from 'naughtee' to Preciousgirl, for there is nothing naughty about you; that name no longer governs your future nor the outcome of your progress or success. for words have power over our success.

From this moment on, let it be known to you that Jesus no longer calls you 'servant' but 'Friend". All because you are precious in the heart and in the sight of God, therefore, you are more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you. :)

Preciousgirl, He will bring all things to your rememberance as well as He is there to impart your heart with His wisdom and at the appointed time, He will lead and guide you in what to do. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
kitchen_tician said:
Please keep me in your prayers. I will keep you all in mine as well. My prayers are:

1. Health
2. Relationships
3. Family and Friends
4. BF Father
5. Career decisions
6. Politicians, War, Government

Father, this precious one of yours is exactly as such...'precious.'

From the crown of her head to the souls of her feet, she is healed.

In all of her relationships there is love and total peace.

As a Virtuous woman, she is surrounded with the love of friends and family who know her heart and see only good and love is mulitiplied back to her 1000-fold

With her B/F's father, Lord...you know. We speak the breath of life into his heart, body and soul, allowing you to be the one in full control of each and every area of concern.

Father, bless her destiny...career, home, finances, marriage, her dreams.

As for the cares of this world, allow not one hair of her head to fall to the ground...for worry. We decree an end to the war, an end to the crooked political schemes and the schemers and for a sound government which operates in the manner that gives you glory.

In Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Zeal

• Guidance in everything.
  • Direction on how to take back everything I gave to the enemy.
  • Career Decisions {New Employment - Closer to home, better salary, benefits, and opportunity.}
  • Being a better steward.
  • Healing for my Mother.
  • Healing for me.
  • Family and friends.
  • I am struggling with paying my bills.
:)

Last edited:

beyondcute

Please someone pray for me. Im still going thru the heartbreak of my last break up. I cant take it any more. Its literally making me sick. I find myself having asthma attacks for no reason. And it leterally feel sliek my chest is going to explode. My heart is still broken and Ive been trying to find ways to fill it with god. Maybe a few words from u all will help me out. I just cant take it anymore. I cant. God said he wouldnt give me more than I can bear but this is it. I could barely type this without feeling as if my heart was coming up out of my throat... I dont know what to do yall please help me.

pebbles

beyondcute said:
Please someone pray for me. Im still going thru the heartbreak of my last break up. I cant take it any more. Its literally making me sick. I find myself having asthma attacks for no reason. And it leterally feel sliek my chest is going to explode. My heart is still broken and Ive been trying to find ways to fill it with god. Maybe a few words from u all will help me out. I just cant take it anymore. I cant. God said he wouldnt give me more than I can bear but this is it. I could barely type this without feeling as if my heart was coming up out of my throat... I dont know what to do yall please help me.

God will not give you more than you can handle. If you doubt that, just consider the fact that you are here and typed this message. You didn't die, and in the name of Jesus, you shall live and prosper, no matter what you see or feel right now.

Sweetie, please know that you are not alone. All the women here have suffered through this type of hurt that kept some of us down for months and even YEARS in my case, but we all made it through with the Grace of God, and so will you!!

I don't know what your situation is exactly so I can't speak to it directly, but I can tell you that these are the trials that make us stronger women tomorrow. There are some hurts and troubles that come to mold and shape you into who you'll need to be for the future. It's happened to all of us. Believe me when I say, this too shall pass. :kiss:

Let me pray for you:

Father, in the name of Jesus, we lift up beyondcute before you. You know who she is and call her by name. As she goes through this difficult time, send Your angels to minister to her. We know that You have a plan for her life, a plan to prosper and bless her, not harm her. Give her the clarity she needs to see You in all the events of her life.

We rebuke the spirit of fear, in the name of Jesus. We declare that her body is healed and made whole, that the enemy has NO AUTHORITY over her mind, and that no thoughts of suicide will be permitted to gain a foothold. We plead the Blood of Jesus over her, and curse the spirit of depression to it's roots. We ask that all ungodly ties be broken, in the name of Jesus. Set her free from any and everything NOT intended for her.

We pray and ask for abundant blessings to rain over her. Let peace be hers during the day, and cause her to sleep at night under Your protection. We thank-you in advance for the victory we KNOW she already has in this situation because of the power in the name of Jesus.

Thank-you, Lord, that in all things we can come to You, expecting and knowing that our prayers will be answered. We say Kingdom of God come, Will of God be done in her life, in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Be blessed, sweetie. I'll be praying for you! :rosebud:

Shimmie

Staff member
beyondcute said:

Beyondcute, allow no man to steal your crown. That's God's word. No man is allowed access to whom God has called you to be. And what that is, is FREE.

Precious one, no man possesses your soul. Bread and water is our substance to live; yet even Jesus says, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God." God's word says further, that you are not alone. Nor will you ever be forsaken. Babygirl turn this thing around and allow yourself to be free. Let the burden of this be cast upon Jesus, for He cares for you.

No man is worth your life neither the quality of it. You've already given this man more than he deserves, the very best of you...your wonderful loving heart. Now, it's time to be selfish and put the focus on you and only you. This is your life, not anyone else's. And you have been given the God-given right to enjoy it and you will.

It's okay Baby to feel hurt, but not anymore. Angel shut the door and close in to and with the love of God who is waiting to embrace you and love you through all of this. For you are truly loved far above and beyond...'cute.' With Jesus you have it all and more and you always will.

You are deeply loved... :kiss:

beyondcute

Thanks to everyone!!! Im feeling so much better today. I realize that its s trick. Another set up. When I was putting my life back together here comes ol' trouble again... *sigh* I need to learn how to recognize that lil monster... Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers and kind words those spoken and unspoken. They worked :)

AMJMJR

Father God, please help me through these trying times that I am going through. I know that you hate divorce. My husband is not willing to work on the marriage. I know that you have seen all that has gone out throughout our marriage. I know you have witnessed the physcial and verbal abuse that has taken place in this marriage. I do not believe that my husband wants to be this way but I dont feel like he believes he has a way out. Reveal to him that he does not have to be a bitter, angry, and a controlling person. He revealed in an angry email that he was drained physically and emotionally. Touch his heart and show him how to be the father to his child that you created him to be. Please open his heart to forgiveness so that we can get beyond the plan that you have for the both of us. I ask this all in Jesus name!
Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
AMJMJR said:
Father God, please help me through these trying times that I am going through. I know that you hate divorce. My husband is not willing to work on the marriage. I know that you have seen all that has gone out throughout our marriage. I know you have witnessed the physcial and verbal abuse that has taken place in this marriage. I do not believe that my husband wants to be this way but I dont feel like he believes he has a way out. Reveal to him that he does not have to be a bitter, angry, and a controlling person. He revealed in an angry email that he was drained physically and emotionally. Touch his heart and show him how to be the father to his child that you created him to be. Please open his heart to forgiveness so that we can get beyond the plan that you have for the both of us. I ask this all in Jesus name!
Amen

Dearest Father,

We place AMJMJR and her husband upon your mercy seat and allow them to be under your protective care. Father no longer can the enemy have rule or even a foothold in these precious lives. he is commanded to flee from them in Jesus' name.

Father, in your precious word, you said that a man is to be the protector of the wife, not someone that she needs to be protected from. O' Father in Heaven, break this man's anger and make Him see what He has been designed by you to be. It's not abusive in any manner or form.

Give wisdom to these lives and hearts and Father until he repents and turns solely to you, place this family in a safe haven of peaceful rest allowing you to give your best to make them what you designed and called them to be. Happily married.

No longer is this man allowed to lift his hand and raise his voice against his wife in anger. His hands are designed to love and protect her. To comfort her; to embrace her; to soothe her and to brush her hair with all loving and tender care. Let his hands be lifted up ONLY to give you praise and glory and his voice raised to give your praise all the day long.

Father, this has now been given unto you. Do whatever you have to do, to bring your life into his heart giving this marriage a brand new start. In Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen.

AMJMJR, Hold on angel. Hold on. Please find a safe place to be; don't be alone in this, sweet one. Allow God to show you when and where to go until your husband has been made whole. God bless you, angel. :kiss:

pebbles

Shimmie said:
Dearest Father,

We place AMJMJR and her husband upon your mercy seat and allow them to be under your protective care. Father no longer can the enemy have rule or even a foothold in these precious lives. he is commanded to flee from them in Jesus' name.

Father, in your precious word, you said that a man is to be the protector of the wife, not someone that she needs to be protected from. O' Father in Heaven, break this man's anger and make Him see what He has been designed by you to be. It's not abusive in any manner or form.

Give wisdom to these lives and hearts and Father until he repents and turns solely to you, place this family in a safe haven of peaceful rest allowing you to give your best to make them what you designed and called them to be. Happily married.

No longer is this man allowed to lift his hand and raise his voice against his wife in anger. His hands are designed to love and protect her. To comfort her; to embrace her; to soothe her and to brush her hair with all loving and tender care. Let his hands be lifted up ONLY to give you praise and glory and his voice raised to give your praise all the day long.

Father, this has now been given unto you. Do whatever you have to do, to bring your life into his heart giving this marriage a brand new start. In Jesus name we pray, Amen and Amen.

AMJMJR, Hold on angel. Hold on. Please find a safe place to be; don't be alone in this, sweet one. Allow God to show you when and where to go until your husband has been made whole. God bless you, angel. :kiss:

Amen! I pray in agreement with you. AMJMJR, God bless you, and cover you and your entire family. :Rose:

AMJMJR

Thanks ladies for your prayers. My son and I are living with family in a different state. I didn't want to leave but I had to for the safety of myself and our son. He continues to remain angry and bitter eventhough we have been separated going on 9 months. Please continue to pray for me and my family and I will pray for you all.

ultrasuede

Please pray for my sister and my nephew Chris. My sister has developed a very hard hearted attitude toward her oldest child. She considers herself a devout Christian so I don't understand why she can show no compassion towards her own flesh and blood. She has five other children that she treats like gold. She recently bought a nice five bedroom house and doesn't want him living with her. He can do nothing right in her eyes and I believe he gets blamed for things that the other children do. My nephew is a young adult who just needs a little support to get on his feet. He was laid off around a month ago. I feel that no matter how old a child is a mother should be willing to extend a helping hand to her child and not kick him when he's down.Please pray that the Lord would speak to her heart in this situation.

crlsweetie912

Please pray for me as I have been depressed for the past couple of weeks. It seems as if nothing is going right for me. I have headaches every day and all I want to do is sleep. I know God hasn't forgotten me, but the things that have been happening lately have left me feeling kind of hopeless. I know that God has a plan for my life if I hold on to His hand and be steadfast. Things are really hard for me right now and I need to get back to a place of peace. Especially pray for my children. My middle son is having a lot of trouble in school and every avenue that I seek help in is another door shut in my face. I don't want him to fall so far behind that he can't recover.

TIA.

pebbles

ultrasuedea said:
Please pray for my sister and my nephew Chris. My sister has developed a very hard hearted attitude toward her oldest child. She considers herself a devout Christian so I don't understand why she can show no compassion towards her own flesh and blood. She has five other children that she treats like gold. She recently bought a nice five bedroom house and doesn't want him living with her. He can do nothing right in her eyes and I believe he gets blamed for things that the other children do. My nephew is a young adult who just needs a little support to get on his feet. He was laid off around a month ago. I feel that no matter how old a child is a mother should be willing to extend a helping hand to her child and not kick him when he's down.Please pray that the Lord would speak to her heart in this situation.

Without knowing the people involved, let me say that sometimes as a parent, you have to mete out really tough love to get a child to do right. I don't know your sister or her situation, and I don't know if your nephew has given her some trouble in the past, but if she's a Christian woman, I want to believe that this is as hard on her as it is on him. It would be for me. We will pray that the Lord doesn't harden her heart over much towards her son, and that any discipline she doles out is given within reason. That she has a heart of understanding for any difficulties he may be having in his life, and that she not give up on him and consider him a lost cause too quickly.

We will further pray that the Lord would guide this young man in the ways that he should go. That he be kept from people who would cause him to go in a direction that is wrong for him, that he be inclined to do right in the sight of his mother and God, and that he fulfills the destiny God has for him. It's hard enough for young black men in today's society. He certainly doesn't need to feel he's being rejected by his own mother. Be blessed! :rosebud: