Nice Lady

Father, I pray that you bless these women who have held up the prayer line and every woman who has a heart after you. Help this prayer line to go strong and continue to answer the prayers that go forth. Increase them even more 2014. In your precious name, Amen.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for my friend's mother. She is in the hosptial for the second time in two weeks for the flu. Please pray for her complete healing.

Please pray for my relationship with my in-laws. There is peace between me and mother-in-law and my stepdaughter, but the tension has moved to other members of the family. Please pray that the tension would ease and that there would be peace between me and all of my husband's family members.

mrselle...

Father in the name of Jesus, thank you for moving in the health and in the family peace of Mrs Elle's friend's and her family members. Father your word says that you came with 'Healing in Your Wings' and the healing covers not just the physical, but healing in broken relationships, broken hearts, broken spirits. It is your love which abides in Elle's heart that will continue to shine forth with the healing power needed to perfect and make all things new... including the body and health of her friends mother.

Thank you Father God...for your love for each of us. In Jesus' Name, which is above all... Amen and Amen. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Ladies,

Please keep my sweet friend and classmate Liliana in your prayers. She had to rush back home to Puerto Rico a week before our final exams (two weeks ago) to see after her dad because he was in constant pain and wasn't getting any better. My sister and I had been in constant prayer with her for complete healing of her father. Doctors couldn't find what was wrong with him. :(

Well this morning while I was at church I received a text from Liliana that he passed away. She is heartbroken. I was in tears, I'm so hurt for her. And it's hard to find the right words to say to her. She is a true daddy's girl. I'm just praying for her and her family to be comforted during their grief. Thank you ladies in advance for your prayers for her.

Precious TraciChanel ...

My heart breaks to hear of this news and from my heart, I pray for the peace and healing of your friend (and classmate), Liliana.

Dear Father in Heaven, we just thank you for healing her and bringing Liliana through this for the healing of the sadness in her heart and in the hearts of her family members who love this dear man so. While words can never appear to be enough, your love for this family is beyond words and for this we thank you.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
I really wish people who have the bug or a bad cough would be considerate enough to stay home... :nono:

Please keep me in your prayers; I'm under the weather but healing after catching a nasty bug...

a man coughed in my direction in a farmer's market..in tight space among lots of folks ugh I KNEW that bug came to me and had been feeling congested and tired since. I pray that all who are feeling ill, have the cold or flu bounce back well, including that man and anyone else who may have caught his bug. God is Healer and I thank Him for his healing power over our bodies. Drink lots of tea, too.. I'm faring better. God bless you all!

Precious Laela, even in your discomforts, your heart is reaching out to others in need of prayer and I thank God for not only healing your entire body speedily, but also to protect you from any further sickness or diseases in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Feel Better Precious Laela :Rose:

:bighug:

BTW: I was just in the "ATL" airport a few days ago (plane transfer) and I thought of you and Hubbie. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Father, I pray that you bless these women who have held up the prayer line and every woman who has a heart after you. Help this prayer line to go strong and continue to answer the prayers that go forth. Increase them even more 2014. In your precious name, Amen.

Nice Lady ... Thank you so much :giveheart: I thank God for blessing you far above and beyond you could ever ask or think.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer Warriors, please join me in praying for the people of Dominica, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent. They suffered a terrible storm on Christmas Eve in which many people lost their lives.

Praying for the healing of the grieving families. God bless them.

Praying that the repairs of the damage to the islands will be taken care of swiftly and completely.

TraciChanel... Most definitely praying. Thank you for caring so much for others in need. :love2:

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
Thank you Shimmie and everyone who has prayed for those of us who are under the weather this season..

Aw, you passed my way? I'm glad I was even a thought... lol

Love you always and Happy New Year!
Laela Rose

Precious Laela, even in your discomforts, your heart is reaching out to others in need of prayer and I thank God for not only healing your entire body speedily, but also to protect you from any further sickness or diseases in Jesus' name, Amen and Amen.

Feel Better Precious Laela :Rose:

BTW: I was just in the "ATL" airport a few days ago (plane transfer) and I thought of you and Hubbie. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you Shimmie and everyone who has prayed for those of us who are under the weather this season..

Aw, you passed my way? I'm glad I was even a thought... lol

Love you always and Happy New Year!
Laela Rose

Hey Love and Love ( Laela and Hubbie) :wave: :love2:

So glad you're feeling better. Prayers continue for you and others.

And yep... :yep: Sure was in your area...the ATL airport... Huge :lol:

We"re driving back now; we drove thru Savannah about 3 hours ago. We're now in NC. Lonnnng ride but really nice. Should be in DC New Years and finally home by 1:00 a.m.

Then... :thud: :sleep2:

Happy New Year Angel :love:

Shimmie

mrselle

Hey Love and Love ( Laela and Hubbie) :wave: :love2:

So glad you're feeling better. Prayers continue for you and others.

And yep... :yep: Sure was in your area...the ATL airport... Huge :lol:

We"re driving back now; we drove thru Savannah about 3 hours ago. We're now in NC. Lonnnng ride but really nice. Should be in DC New Years and finally home by 1:00 a.m.

Then... :thud: :sleep2:

Happy New Year Angel :love:

Shimmie

I'm waving at you Shimmie. I'm in NC.

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm waving at you Shimmie. I'm in NC.

:wave; Hey mrselle... We're passing thru Raleigh... Made a stop for gas and the restrooms were clean :yep:

I'm still in my Florida sandals and it's 32 degrees in NC ---- yes I"m showing off my Pedicure. :look:

Happy New Year to you and Hubby and your beautiful family. They love you so much. :love:

Side note: The police are out here big time. Keeping these New Year's Eve Driver's in check :bat:

Leigh

:wave; Hey mrselle... We're passing thru Raleigh... Made a stop for gas and the restrooms were clean :yep: I'm still in my Florida sandals and it's 32 degrees in NC ---- yes I"m showing off my Pedicure. :look: Happy New Year to you and Hubby and your beautiful family. They love you so much. :love: Side note: The police are out here big time. Keeping these New Year's Eve Driver's in check :bat:

NC has the best bathrooms. SC has the cheapest gas.

Divine.

I guess I will be the first prayer of 2014 :lol: For awhile, I have been feeling like God is calling me in a new direction in my life. I am not sure what it is, but I have lost all passion to work in my field of study.

Tomorrow, I will be having a performance review. During that review I am going to propose to my employers to change my job title to a more administrative role (office manager, HR assistant). In addition, I am hoping that during this meeting an increase in my salary will be discussed.

Please keep me in your prayers. I am barely making it these days. I am trusting that God will finally put me in a position where I can finally live comfortably and not paycheck to paycheck.

Shimmie

Staff member
I guess I will be the first prayer of 2014 :lol: For awhile, I have been feeling like God is calling me in a new direction in my life. I am not sure what it is, but I have lost all passion to work in my field of study.

Tomorrow, I will be having a performance review. During that review I am going to propose to my employers to change my job title to a more administrative role (office manager, HR assistant). In addition, I am hoping that during this meeting an increase in my salary will be discussed.

Please keep me in your prayers. I am barely making it these days. I am trusting that God will finally put me in a position where I can finally live comfortably and not paycheck to paycheck.

Dear Father God, we bow our hearts before you and we thank you for being the One who gives your precious daughter divine the promotion which she so richly deserves. Father God... please 'Favor Her' far above and beyond she could ever ask or think.

Place her in the very midst of your abundance where she is not dependent upon those who do not appreciate nor respect the 'Gift' that she is to them. Let it be 'her' who is blessed and your Word clearly says in Psalm 23, that 'You have prepared a table for her in the presence of her enemies'. She owes nothing to anyone, it is they who owe her. See to it, that they give her whatever she asks for it is your riches that they behold, not theirs, but yours. This is YOUR earth, not theirs Psalm 24 makes this plain; these are your 'Elements, not theirs, and it is your daughter that they have been withholding all that belongs to you which is her inheritance.

Mute their greed and go beyond Divine's need, in Jesus' Name, to you be all the honour and the glory; thank you Father for hearing our prayers. Amen and Amen.

loolalooh

Hey ladies. Can you keep my baby sister in your prayers? She finished school back in 2011 and has yet to find a job. (It's going on 3 years now.) She's been submitting application after application and getting a few interviews that lead nowhere. She has an interview tomorrow, and I'm just hoping that this 2014 she will get something. I've been hearing people say it is the "year of manifestation" ... and I'm hoping that is the case for my sister with a good job.

Thank you ladies. :grin:

Shimmie

Staff member
Hey ladies. Can you keep my baby sister in your prayers? She finished school back in 2011 and has yet to find a job. (It's going on 3 years now.) She's been submitting application after application and getting a few interviews that lead nowhere. She has an interview tomorrow, and I'm just hoping that this 2014 she will get something. I've been hearing people say it is the "year of manifestation" ... and I'm hoping that is the case for my sister with a good job.

Thank you ladies. :grin:

:wave: Hi @loolalooh "Happy New Year" to you and your family and loved ones. :giveheart:

We just thank God right now for His unending love and favour upon both you and your sister right now, in Jesus' Name.

Jesus said, that if we ask for anything in His Name, that God will give it unto us. It is God to whom we bow and ask for His favour, mercies and blessings for your sister's new job. That she is blessed beyond wonderful finances and benefits and 'perks', but also with a peaceful job where she is well loved, respected and highly favored among her co-workers and her bosses, in Jesus' Name.

We humbly thank God that 'NONE' can / nor shall make her afraid; that she is never intimidated by anyone, nor made to feel inferior, or as a sub-employee. Her gifts and talents and her Light of the Lord shall shine brightly and nothing shall be denied her, for there is no good thing that God will keep from her.

And to God and ONLY God, be all the glory, we bow with loving humble hearts unto Him.

Renewed1

Hi ladies!

Please pray for my sister she goes into labor this week. So please pray a blessing over her and my niece.

Also, please continue to keep me in your prayers about finding employment.....the RIGHT job for me! I feel the job for me is out of state. So I'm trusting God through all of this.

Thanks ladies.

Shiks

Please pray for me. I am fighting for my dreams and a better life and obstacles keep getting thrown in my way. It is too much to get in to,but please pray for my peace of mind. This battle is the Lord's.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi ladies!

Please pray for my sister she goes into labor this week. So please pray a blessing over her and my niece.

Also, please continue to keep me in your prayers about finding employment.....the RIGHT job for me! I feel the job for me is out of state. So I'm trusting God through all of this.

Thanks ladies.

:wave: Hi "M&M"...

God will never forsake you nor your loved ones. We praise God with you and for you and your sister and new baby girl. She shall have an easy delivery without distress for her or the precious baby.

We thank God for His promise to always provide for you and your family and no matter where God sends you, you will always shine and succeed beyond those who think you will fail, for failure is not your god nor your Destiny...which is 'All Things New" just for you. :love3:

In Jesus' Name,
Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me. I am fighting for my dreams and a better life and obstacles keep getting thrown in my way. It is too much to get in to,but please pray for my peace of mind. This battle is the Lord's.

Shiks... :kiss:

This is for you...from Psalm 62 :yep: :love2:

Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
2 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be greatly moved.

5 My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;

I shall not be moved.

7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.

8 Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah

10 Do not trust in oppression,

11 God has spoken once,
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God.
12 Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
For You render to each one according to his work.

Precious Shiks...

God is in the midst of you and you shall not be moved, (unsettled, fearful, unsure...). Your heart trusts in the Lord for He is indeed your shield and your refuge and His promises shall always prevail, just for you.

Blackpearl1993

This is specifically for someone here:

Receiving Only From God
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
01-06-2014
To this John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven." - John 3:27

"God never gave you that property," said my friend who had entered my life at a time of great turmoil. These were hard words at the time. I was separated in my marriage, and my financial resources were drying up on all fronts. It was like rowing a boat with five big holes in it, not knowing which one to try to plug. My business, my personal finances, my marriage, all seemed to be drying up at the same time. My friend had made an observation about some land we had purchased years before. His point was that I had acquired something that God had never given me. In other words, it was not a Spirit-directed purchase that was blessed by God. It was not a by-product of God's blessing; it was a source of sweat and toil born out of the wrong motives of the heart.

When John's disciples came to him and asked if he was the Messiah, he responded that he was not and that one could only be what God had given him to be. He was a forerunner to the Messiah, and he was fulfilling a call God had given him. We cannot acquire and become anything that God has not given us. God gave John that anointing. We must ask whether we are trying to be or trying to acquire anything God has not given us. When we seek to acquire anything that God has not given us, we can expect God to respond to us like any good father would to a child. He will remove that which the child is not supposed to have.

David understood this principle. When he was preparing to furnish the temple, he told God in his prayer, "Everything comes from You, and we have given You only what comes from Your hand" (1 Chron. 29:14b).

Shimmie

Staff member
This is specifically for someone here:

Receiving Only From God
TGIF Today God Is First Volume 1, by Os Hillman
01-06-2014
To this John replied, "A man can receive only what is given him from heaven." - John 3:27

"God never gave you that property," said my friend who had entered my life at a time of great turmoil. These were hard words at the time. I was separated in my marriage, and my financial resources were drying up on all fronts. It was like rowing a boat with five big holes in it, not knowing which one to try to plug. My business, my personal finances, my marriage, all seemed to be drying up at the same time. My friend had made an observation about some land we had purchased years before. His point was that I had acquired something that God had never given me. In other words, it was not a Spirit-directed purchase that was blessed by God. It was not a by-product of God's blessing; it was a source of sweat and toil born out of the wrong motives of the heart.

When John's disciples came to him and asked if he was the Messiah, he responded that he was not and that one could only be what God had given him to be. He was a forerunner to the Messiah, and he was fulfilling a call God had given him. We cannot acquire and become anything that God has not given us. God gave John that anointing. We must ask whether we are trying to be or trying to acquire anything God has not given us. When we seek to acquire anything that God has not given us, we can expect God to respond to us like any good father would to a child. He will remove that which the child is not supposed to have.

David understood this principle. When he was preparing to furnish the temple, he told God in his prayer, "Everything comes from You, and we have given You only what comes from Your hand" (1 Chron. 29:14b).

Thank you Blackpearl1993 :love3:

loolalooh

:wave: Hi @loolalooh "Happy New Year" to you and your family and loved ones. :giveheart:

We just thank God right now for His unending love and favour upon both you and your sister right now, in Jesus' Name.

Jesus said, that if we ask for anything in His Name, that God will give it unto us. It is God to whom we bow and ask for His favour, mercies and blessings for your sister's new job. That she is blessed beyond wonderful finances and benefits and 'perks', but also with a peaceful job where she is well loved, respected and highly favored among her co-workers and her bosses, in Jesus' Name.

We humbly thank God that 'NONE' can / nor shall make her afraid; that she is never intimidated by anyone, nor made to feel inferior, or as a sub-employee. Her gifts and talents and her Light of the Lord shall shine brightly and nothing shall be denied her, for there is no good thing that God will keep from her.

And to God and ONLY God, be all the glory, we bow with loving humble hearts unto Him.

Amen! :amen: Thank you, Shimmie. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, too. :grin:

Shiks

Shimmie you are so wonderful. Thank you for letting God use you to minister to us. You are such a blessing and I pray you have many more wonderful years of ministry.

@Shiks... :kiss:

This is for you...from Psalm 62 :yep: :love2:

Truly my soul silently waits for God;
From Him comes my salvation.
2 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be greatly moved.

5 My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;

I shall not be moved.

7 In God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.

8 Trust in Him at all times, you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah

10 Do not trust in oppression,

11 God has spoken once,
Twice I have heard this:
That power belongs to God.
12 Also to You, O Lord, belongs mercy;
For You render to each one according to his work.

Precious @Shiks...

God is in the midst of you and you shall not be moved, (unsettled, fearful, unsure...). Your heart trusts in the Lord for He is indeed your shield and your refuge and His promises shall always prevail, just for you.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please stand in agreement with me for a job offer this week!!!

Father in Jesus' Name, this is our sister and your precious and most loved daughter Whit. Let there be nothing standing in the way of your blessings for her and your total provision; for she is your child and you care for all that matters in her heart and in her life.

Unto you is all the praise the honour and the glory...

Amen... :love2:

Whit

Father in Jesus' Name, this is our sister and your precious and most loved daughter Whit. Let there be nothing standing in the way of your blessings for her and your total provision; for she is your child and you care for all that matters in her heart and in her life. Unto you is all the praise the honour and the glory... Amen... :love2:

Thank you for standing in agreement with me :)