JaneBond007

I need a few as well...will not post exactly what. But beforehand, I rebuke all evil intent against my blessing, in Jesus' Name, amein. In fact, I rebuke all evil intent against all our blessings here in Jesus' Name, amein. Let us keep on trusting.

Last edited:

gvin89

I am under attack...high stress. I feel like I'm drowning and can't get a handle on or control over life. Please pray for me to remain patient and continue to extend forgiveness, mercy, and grace to others because He gives it to me daily.

cubanspice

Please pray for me. Facing eviction and I need to come up with 13k before December. I am having some major financial troubles. It's taking a toll on my health and personal life.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Please pray for me. Facing eviction and I need to come up with 13k before December. I am having some major financial troubles. It's taking a toll on my health and personal life.

Father in Jesus' Name thank you that our sister will not be evicted and that whatever her needs are, you have provided.for her in fullness of your kindness and loving care in Jesus' Name amen

Shimmie

Staff member
I am under attack...high stress. I feel like I'm drowning and can't get a handle on or control over life. Please pray for me to remain patient and continue to extend forgiveness, mercy, and grace to others because He gives it to me daily.

gvin89...

In the book of Isaiah, the Living Bible translation, God says:

"Hold on for am coming soon to rescue you...

Lilltle one who lives in God"s heart... Hold on... God believes in you
He is making you brand new,

Shimmie

Staff member
I need a few as well...will not post exactly what. But beforehand, I rebuke all evil intent against my blessing, in Jesus' Name, amein. In fact, I rebuke all evil intent against all our blessings here in Jesus' Name, amein. Let us keep on trusting.

JaneBond007...

Our prayers are with you...heartfelt. You are surrounded by an army of Angels.
Whose work you shall surely see,.

Whit

I got a job offer today!! The exact one I asked for prayer about :) Iowa here I come!! Glory to God :)

Shimmie

Staff member
I got a job offer today!! The exact one I asked for prayer about :) Iowa here I come!! Glory to God :)

Well thank you Lord Jesus! Praise God Praise His Holy Name!

Congratulations to Whit ...Congratulations!

:amen:

Please keep us posted and know that we still keep you in prayer

cubanspice

Well I am getting evicted tomorrow. I am only a month behind in rent but since I am month to month and have been paying my rent late ever since I lost my main source of income earlier last year and my unemployment benefits ran out management decided to to proceed anyway despite me telling them I can pay the outstanding balance off Thursday. My property manager tried her best to have it pushed back until next week and was able to have it postponed today but it went above her. I have been crying all evening because I have small children and I feel terrible having to explain this to them. I am going to let them stay with a relative until I am back on my feet. An old friend offered to let me move in with him to save money. I don't want to but I have no other option. I will continue to pray and have faith. I know better things are in store. Thank you ladies so very much for praying for me. God bless you all.

Shimmie

Staff member
I will continue to pray and have faith. I know better things are in store. Thank you ladies so very much for praying for me. God bless you all.

We are definitely praying with you and for you. I know beyond any shadow of any doubt that God has so much more for you and your precious children.

Father in Jesus' Name, we just bow our hearts before you thanking you for your unfailing love for cubanspice and her family. Thank you for protecting her and uplifting her soul; for protecting her children and blessing them far above and beyond their needs.

Bless her heart, Father God, remove the fears, please give her the peace and freedom that she needs to get through this point in her life where you will be made even stronger in her heart.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Renewed1

Thanks for your prayers ladies. My sister had a C section due to the baby being 8.5 pounds!

My niece and sis are both fine.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks for your prayers ladies. My sister had a C section due to the baby being 8.5 pounds!

My niece and sis are both fine.

Renewed1 ...

:love4: Congratulations M&M to you and your sister and the Precious Baby Girl.

Please give her our love. It's most sincere. :love4:

Shiks

I am seeing God work in phenomenal ways in my life. Doors opening that I never thought were possible. My life is a testimony that we have a Father that calls us his own.

Thank you ladies for praying for me. It means so much for me to have people who will stand in agreement with me and encourage me.

Thank you Father for answering my prayers and working everything out in your time.

Shimmie

Staff member
I am seeing God work in phenomenal ways in my life. Doors opening that I never thought were possible.

My life is a testimony that we have a Father that calls us his own.

Thank you ladies for praying for me. It means so much for me to have people who will stand in agreement with me and encourage me.

Thank you Father for answering my prayers and working everything out in your time.

Thank you Shiks for sharing your beautiful heart with us. Your post is very encouraging. I was just speaking in prayer and I saw your post and the bolded was God's answer to me.

God bless you. :giveheart:

beans4reezy

Hello ladies,

Please pray for my sister. On Friday she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The kind that she has, most of them are benign, but she is flying out to LA for an operation to take place on 1/22.

I am very scared. She is very scared. I lost my mother early and I am frightened for my sister. If something happens to her - I just don't know if I could function; she's like my only friend.

I am fasting for her tomorrow - but if you all could please hold her in prayer - I really would appreciate it.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello ladies,

Please pray for my sister. On Friday she was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The kind that she has, most of them are benign, but she is flying out to LA for an operation to take place on 1/22.

I am very scared. She is very scared. I lost my mother early and I am frightened for my sister. If something happens to her - I just don't know if I could function; she's like my only friend.

I am fasting for her tomorrow - but if you all could please hold her in prayer - I really would appreciate it.

:wave: Hi @beans4reezy...

Of course we will pray with and for you and your sister. Even more, Jesus is praying for you and He is right there with both of you, all the way.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus....we just bow our hearts before you in Jesus' Name, thanking you so very much for keeping the life of this dear one in your hands. Father we ask and thank you for guiding the hands of the surgeons, keeping them aware of your voice and your instruction. We thank you fully Dear Lord for bringing her through this operation in full energy, health and peace.

Let there be no fear that will overtake their hearts. For their hearts shall trust in you. Keep them safe, Dear Father. We know that you love them so very much and that you will not fail them nor will you forsake them. You are the Lord God of All and such an honour it is that you are there and here for them in all of your love, honour and Glory...

Thank you Father God for hearing each prayer be it in silent thought, be it in tender tears, be in it in stillness. We thank you for it all.

:circle: :love3: :bighug: :love3: :circle:

@BeeNs4reezy...
It shall be well for both you and your precious sister​

So no weapon that is used against you will defeat you.
You will show that those who speak against you are wrong.
These are the good things my servants receive.
Their victory comes from me,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 54:17 NCV

beans4reezy

:wave: Hi @beans4reezy...

Of course we will pray with and for you and your sister. Even more, Jesus is praying for you and He is right there with both of you, all the way.

Dear Father, in the Name of Jesus....we just bow our hearts before you in Jesus' Name, thanking you so very much for keeping the life of this dear one in your hands. Father we ask and thank you for guiding the hands of the surgeons, keeping them aware of your voice and your instruction. We thank you fully Dear Lord for bringing her through this operation in full energy, health and peace.

Let there be no fear that will overtake their hearts. For their hearts shall trust in you. Keep them safe, Dear Father. We know that you love them so very much and that you will not fail them nor will you forsake them. You are the Lord God of All and such an honour it is that you are there and here for them in all of your love, honour and Glory...

Thank you Father God for hearing each prayer be it in silent thought, be it in tender tears, be in it in stillness. We thank you for it all.

:circle: :love3: :bighug: :love3: :circle:

@BeeNs4reezy...
It shall be well for both you and your precious sister​

So no weapon that is used against you will defeat you.
You will show that those who speak against you are wrong.
These are the good things my servants receive.
Their victory comes from me,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 54:17 NCV

Thank you.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I would like to ask for your prayers. A few days ago, my perinatologist told me that I have what is called placenta previa. This has to do with the location of the placenta (not its functioning). It is over my cervix, completely covering my cervix, and that could cause some complications. So, please be in prayer and in agreement with me for the following:

*that the placenta will “migrate” away from the cervix by the 32nd week

*that I will not have to go on bed rest

*that the baby will not need to be delivered prior to 37 weeks (at least 38 is my personal preference) and will be completely healthy

*that I will not have to have a c-section

Thanks loves!

Shimmie

Staff member
I would like to ask for your prayers. A few days ago, my perinatologist told me that I have what is called placenta previa. This has to do with the location of the placenta (not its functioning). It is over my cervix, completely covering my cervix, and that could cause some complications. So, please be in prayer and in agreement with me for the following:

*that the placenta will “migrate” away from the cervix by the 32nd week

*that I will not have to go on bed rest

*that the baby will not need to be delivered prior to 37 weeks (at least 38 is my personal preference) and will be completely healthy

*that I will not have to have a c-section

Thanks loves!

Supergirl...

We praise God right now for you and your baby. The 'Fruit shall not fall from the 'Vine' before its time' (You will not deliver prematurely).

We thank God for 'Blessings of the Deep, for Blessings Breast and of the Womb ...

(Genesis 49:25)

Precious Supergirl...

because of your father’s God, who helps you,
because of the Almighty who blesses you
with blessings of the skies above,
blessings of the deep springs below,
blessings of the breast and womb.

And Supergirl... Verse 26 :love3:

Your father’s blessings are greater
than the blessings of the ancient mountains,
than the bounty of the age-old hills.
Let all these rest on the head ...

..of Supergirl, Hubbie, Baby and New Baby...

The Blessings of the Lord are upon you...for always.

For it is Well with you.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen and Amen.

Always in Prayer... :pray:
Shimmie