Divine.

I applied for a new job that hopefully will free up my schedule to spend more time in God's presence. I really want to devote more time to developing this passion God placed in my heart. I won't be getting be paid more, but you can't put a price tag on time. Keep me in your prayers! Thank you very much.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
I applied for a new job that hopefully will free up my schedule to spend more time in God's presence. I really want to devote more time to developing this passion God placed in my heart. I won't be getting be paid more, but you can't put a price tag on time. Keep me in your prayers! Thank you very much.

Divine. This is precious. In full support and agreement with you. :yep:

BTW: Divine, I just realized in another post that your screen name has a period ( . ) at the end of your name. I've been 'tagging' someone else not knowing. Each time I'd tag your name, I'd spell it as Divine however it would post as divine (no capital D).

It looks as if I have several 'edits' to make. :drunk: :lol:

Last edited:

Divine.

Divine. This is precious. In full support and agreement with you. :yep: BTW: Divine, I just realized in another post that your screen name has a period ( . ) at the end of your name. I've been 'tagging' someone else not knowing. Each time I'd tag your name, I'd spell it as Divine however it would post as divine (no capital D). It looks as if I have several 'edits' to make. :drunk: :lol:

:lol: don't worry, I received all of your posts. And thank you for praying in agreement with me!

LovelyLouboutin

Sighhhhhhhh

You guys please keep my family in prayer. My mom just got a text telling her that her cousin (who is in a care facility) had a very high fervor. They have her medicine that didn't seem to be working and she was just rushed into surgery because of swelling in her abdominal area.

Background- a little over a year ago she and her sisters were on a cruise and she had a brain aneurism burst. They found her fairly quickly and air lifted her to the hospital. She had been in recovery since. Doing very well. Not talking but alert, aware. Last month she had surgery on/near her head/brain.

My mom is debating telling my grandma(who celebrated her 94th bday last month).

Shimmie

Staff member
Sighhhhhhhh

You guys please keep my family in prayer. My mom just got a text telling her that her cousin (who is in a care facility) had a very high fervor. They have her medicine that didn't seem to be working and she was just rushed into surgery because of swelling in her abdominal area.

Background- a little over a year ago she and her sisters were on a cruise and she had a brain aneurism burst. They found her fairly quickly and air lifted her to the hospital. She had been in recovery since. Doing very well. Not talking but alert, aware. Last month she had surgery on/near her head/brain.

My mom is debating telling my grandma(who celebrated her 94th bday last month).

Dear Father... thank you for bringing the temperature of this dear family member of our sister LOVElouboutin. Dear Father, bring her body functions... ALL to normal and exceptional health. Be with her in your loving presence and peaceful heart and surroundings. Keep her close and bring her body anew as if sickness never were.

For this we thank you, in Jesus' Name Amen and Amen

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my family in your prayers. My uncle has stage 4 lung cancer that was allegedly in remission earlier this year but this week his new doctors are saying it's spread to his lymph nodes. Radiation isn't an option. The chemo, enough drugs for 3 weeks, is making him sick. They suggested hospice care but he would rather stay in the hospital with his pain medication drip (every 10 minutes). Doctors are saying he won't make it through the weekend, but we refuse to believe that.

We are likely driving down tomorrow or Friday to make sure we get to visit with him.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my family in your prayers. My uncle has stage 4 lung cancer that was allegedly in remission earlier this year but this week his new doctors are saying it's spread to his lymph nodes. Radiation isn't an option. The chemo, enough drugs for 3 weeks, is making him sick. They suggested hospice care but he would rather stay in the hospital with his pain medication drip (every 10 minutes). Doctors are saying he won't make it through the weekend, but we refuse to believe that.

We are likely driving down tomorrow or Friday to make sure we get to visit with him.

Dearest naturalmanenyc.... I continue to pray that all is well. Please keep up posted. Love, peace and healing to your dear uncle.

Love,
Shimmie

naturalmanenyc

Shimmie
We drove down to see him and he was not able to recognize everyone at first and he didn't know the year or the month. He was in a lot of pain. They did a CT scan since he complained of headaches (a new pain) but the results are not back yet. He had not eaten for a few days and had no appetite.

I'm told he is doing a little better now and he started eating again.

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie
We drove down to see him and he was not able to recognize everyone at first and he didn't know the year or the month. He was in a lot of pain. They did a CT scan since he complained of headaches (a new pain) but the results are not back yet. He had not eaten for a few days and had no appetite.

I'm told he is doing a little better now and he started eating again.

naturalmanenyc

Thank you for the udate; so happy that he's able to eat something, now. Bless his heart. I thank God for healing every cell in his body and for relieving him of the pain.

I know this is not an easy time for you and your family. You have many of us here still praying. We love you and much love to your uncle and the rest of your family.

naturalmanenyc

He took a turn for the worse and is back in ICU. Grandma won't leave his side. She is sleeping there in a reclining chair. His wife and kids are there too. Red Cross flew home one child from Korea. All medications are stopped. He only has a morphine drip. I do believe prayer works.

LiftedUp

Good morning ladies,

Please pray for Melissa. She works in the same building as I do. She is going back to school and she said that Math was giving her a tough time. She has her exam next month and this would be the fourth time she's doing it (she has improved her mark each time but hasn't passed the exam). Please lift her up in Jesus' name.

She told me that she's working hard going back to school for herself and her son and asked me to pray for her.

Thank you :)

When prayers go up, blessings come down! Melissa told me today that she has passed her exam. Thanks to Jesus Christ our Almighty and thank you to you ladies who kept her in prayer!!!! :yay: :woot:

naturalmanenyc

My uncle is doing a lot better. The doctors gave up on him last week and he stopped eating but yesterday he was eating and drinking. He even got up with the help of the nurses to go to the bathroom by himself.

Shimmie

Staff member
My uncle is doing a lot better. The doctors gave up on him last week and he stopped eating but yesterday he was eating and drinking. He even got up with the help of the nurses to go to the bathroom by himself.

naturalmanenyc

So happy your Uncle is doing better...and that 'He got up'. Your Grandmother, 'kept watch' over her son...something Mothers always so and God hears and caresses a Mother's prayers.

Praise God for His loving presence.

Joining you and your family in prayer. Thank God for his continued strength being renewed in the Lord and his healing overflows throughout his entire body, soul and spirit.

In Jesus' Name, we thank God for this and more.

Amen and Amen.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a blessed day :) This is my first time posting in this forum. I don't know where to go or who to talk to, but I am under a lot of stress right now. I am dealing with family issues, marriage issues and as a result my self esteem is at an all time low. I have 4 children ages 1,2,4 and 6. I am praying for strength to get through these tough times, but I need all the help I can get. Please pray for me/with me. I fear that I am losing my spouse to alcohol, drugs and possibly another woman. Thank you for listening

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi everyone. I hope you are all having a blessed day :) This is my first time posting in this forum. I don't know where to go or who to talk to, but I am under a lot of stress right now. I am dealing with family issues, marriage issues and as a result my self esteem is at an all time low. I have 4 children ages 1,2,4 and 6. I am praying for strength to get through these tough times, but I need all the help I can get. Please pray for me/with me. I fear that I am losing my spouse to alcohol, drugs and possibly another woman. Thank you for listening

Our Dear Sister Prettymetty :kiss:

:welcome3:

Thank you for sharing your heart with us. We are here to love you and to pray with and for you through this.

May I share something with you?

As soon as I read your post, I smiled... :yep: Yes, Dear One, I smiled.

I smiled because all I could think about was that 'This is an 'easy' one'. How I can say that is because it was the whisper that God placed into my 'ear', that He has already addressed this situation for you and that you will begin to see His movement and His works, even while you are sleeping.

Prettymetty... Keep this in your heart. While you are sleeping God is speaking to your heart to be still (Psalm 46:10) and know that He is YOUR God and that you can rest and be at peace that He has taken the burden of your cares and has already begun to work on each one of them.

God wants you to 'rest'. Rest from being afraid and from being weary from all of your 'well-doing'. And Dear One, you have indeed 'done well', you have done very well indeed.

You have not failed your husband, nor your children, neither anyone else. You have not failed. The human of you can only do but so much. Your Virtue as a good wife, is indeed perfected. Your Virtue as a good mother has excelled above many. You have not failed. Do not let the infractions of what another has done, put you to blame. You have not failed.

So now just rest for indeed you have given your all and you have given your best...therefore just rest. God is healing and mending and renewing all that has been torn and broken, which includes your heart. You have been so 'let down' and yet you've taken the blame, to keep another from feeling shame.

Jesus wants you to stop wearing these cares as a 'back pack'. This is not homework for you, this is not your burden to carry and to weigh you down. It is only for you to rest, to love and to pray. For this is where your beauty evolves strong and your strength to carry on.

For all that I've shared, God backs it up with His Word:

:Rose: He's given you, His beloved 'Sweet Sleep" (Proverbs 3:24)

You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly. ... If thou sleep, thou shalt not fear: thou shalt rest, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

:Rose: The back pack burden... (Matthew 11:28-30)

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

:Rose: Strength... (Isaiah 41:10)

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

God whispers to your heart...

My Dearest Love... I have your husband, your children and I have you... and I am never letting you go. No, not ever. For you are mine... for always.

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name, you are mine.

2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you;
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned,
and the flame shall not consume you.

3 For I am the Lord your God,
the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

...Isaiah 43:1-3

Prettymetty, it is truly going to be 'okay'. God has already 'fixed' this.

Just for you :yep:

:blowkiss:

Love,
Shimmie

naturalmanenyc

Thanks! I am so excited for him.

I got bad news about Linda though, CT scan showed some type of lesion on her lung that will need to be investigated. I'm hoping it's nothing. She's been through so much already. She bought a condo at the beach and is taking this all in stride.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thanks! I am so excited for him.

I got bad news about Linda though, CT scan showed some type of lesion on her lung that will need to be investigated. I'm hoping it's nothing. She's been through so much already. She bought a condo at the beach and is taking this all in stride.

We'll keep Linda in our prayers.

Tell her I'm 'loving' her beach condo living. :love3: Good for her with taking it all in stride. :meditate:

More than likely the lesion is as weak as a 'pimple outbreak',(in other words, this too shall pass) in Jesus' Name, Amen. :pray:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Shimmie thank you so much for that beautiful prayer. God sure works fast. I knew that he would bring me through this stronger and better. My husband came home and he actually made the suggestion to get couseling and get back in church. I am really optimistic about our future now. Thanks again :bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
@Shimmie thank you so much for that beautiful prayer. God sure works fast. I knew that he would bring me through this stronger and better. My husband came home and he actually made the suggestion to get couseling and get back in church. I am really optimistic about our future now. Thanks again :bighug:

Prettymetty... God bless you and hubby. Get some rest, sweetheart. God 'has' this. He's been speaking to your husband's heart ever so gently and God is not giving up on him.

Please keep us posted so that we can continue to join you in prayer. :pray:

naturalmanenyc

Mu uncle is doing so much better. He sat up in a chair in his room for about 5 hours (they said to build up his lung capacity) and he is eating, nothing solid really but mashed potatoes, veggies and meat if it's cut up well enough.

I know they call it practicing medicine for a reason. No doctor can tell anyone when they are gonna die.

Shimmie

Staff member
Mu uncle is doing so much better. He sat up in a chair in his room for about 5 hours (they said to build up his lung capacity) and he is eating, nothing solid really but mashed potatoes, veggies and meat if it's cut up well enough.

I know they call it practicing medicine for a reason. No doctor can tell anyone when they are gonna die.

naturalmanenyc, this is such wonderful news about your uncle. You are such a blessing and a testimony of faith in God. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of this miracle which God has done.

I still believe that is was your Grandmother's prayers as she sat and stayed in that room with your uncle and made it clear that her son was going to live and be healed by Jesus. :yep:

For your uncle...

:bighug:

hairenergizer

Prayer for depression, wanting to gain a good husband who is attractive, a provider, and overall good to me and my kids. A husband who is level headed and makes me happy. Also needing prayer to make the right choices about choosing a career and finding a good job. Lord I am hurting so bad inside, sometimes it feels as if I have been cursed from doing something bad. I also want prayer for men to stop trying to use me but respect me for who I am. Lord I need answers quickly because I don't know. Lord, I surrender and submit to you because you know best. Let things change in my life for the better and let me be strong because I am so hurting inside right now.

Shimmie

Staff member
Prayer for depression, wanting to gain a good husband who is attractive, a provider, and overall good to me and my kids. A husband who is level headed and makes me happy. Also needing prayer to make the right choices about choosing a career and finding a good job. Lord I am hurting so bad inside, sometimes it feels as if I have been cursed from doing something bad. I also want prayer for men to stop trying to use me but respect me for who I am. Lord I need answers quickly because I don't know. Lord, I surrender and submit to you because you know best. Let things change in my life for the better and let me be strong because I am so hurting inside right now.

Dearest @hairenergizer...

:bighug:

I pray above all things that your heart will be filled with the Joy of the Lord, who loves you so much. What He says to you is this:

Loved one, when you cry, I cry. When you hurt, I hurt, When you feel lost, I am there to hold you and to comfort you beyond your tears and most of all your fears.

God says to you, 'Trust Me'... in scripture these very words, God whispers into your heart:

"I know your works. See, I have placed before you an open door that no man can shut.

I know that you have little strength, yet you have kept my word and have not denied my name."

... I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown...

(Revelation 3:8 and 11 NIV)

Loved One, God has placed a crown upon you. You are marked as His. God is protecting you and providing for you and when the time is right, the right one God will bring into your life.

In the meantime, soak in the Love of God which surrounds you. God loves you too much for you to have anything or anyone less. :yep:

In Jesus' Name, Amen