MissCrawford

So happy for you, so very happy. God is amazing and He is amazingly in love with you and will never abandon you. You are His darling prize.

Stand for Him, Dear One...stand with Him and for Him. He needs you. :yep:

God blessings are upon you and your Mom. :love2:

In Jesus' Name, Amen
AMEN!!

fatimablush

please say a prayer for my family member.

he got involved with a woman(that is putting it mildly) that has kids. not that it is bad..but he is too young for this. he had a kid with her and this relationship is going to end with him dead or hurt. she pulled a gun on him and we are worried. he is so nice and does WHATEVER is asked of him and takes care of the child he had with her and her other two kids. she is full of drama ..i tried to be nice to her..but i kept getting bad vibes...

please say a prayer that he opens his eyes real soon. real soon..prayer has got to resolve this..i know this is bad..but it is a bad situation all around.

every one has been praying. his mother just recovered from a brain anyuresm and she can't be stressed. i know she is though

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
please say a prayer for my family member.

he got involved with a woman(that is putting it mildly) that has kids. not that it is bad..but he is too young for this. he had a kid with her and this relationship is going to end with him dead or hurt. she pulled a gun on him and we are worried. he is so nice and does WHATEVER is asked of him and takes care of the child he had with her and her other two kids. she is full of drama ..i tried to be nice to her..but i kept getting bad vibes...

please say a prayer that he opens his eyes real soon. real soon..prayer has got to resolve this..i know this is bad..but it is a bad situation all around.

every one has been praying. his mother just recovered from a brain anyuresm and she can't be stressed. i know she is though
Oh Dear Lord... I bow my heart before you. Only you can bring peace and safety to this situation. Only you know what needs to be done. Only you can provide your divine wisdom and courage for this dear family to exit this dangerous environment and to take his child with him for safety.

My heart grieves for each of these children and I know that your heart grieves even more. They have a Mommie who needs help; she needs help from the inner conflict, the inner turbulence of her soul which has lead her to use such drastic measures as the use of a gun to express her emotions. Help her, Dear Father in Heaven, please help her to get the help she needs --- Dear God, her children need her as a mother who has balance and a loving heart that only you can give and that you have waiting for her.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over this entire family, that no harm nor danger nor any further explosions of anger shall occur and that you intervene immediately to bring this family to peace and salvation and deliverance. Set your angels charge over them and see to it that that gun is removed immediately from that home. It does not belong near children nor in the hands of an unstable person.

In Jesus' name, Father I thank you with all of my heart.

Amen and Amen

stlgirl

Please say a prayer for me. I am struggling with my faith. I have been looking for an advancement opportunity within my career and the rejection is slowly beating me down. I pray and read the word but I feel unheard. Although I know I can't compare my life and experience to anyone else, it's difficult to see others moving ahead in their life goals and I'm at a standstill. My applications are being rejected and if I do get a phone interview, that's as far as it goes. I know who I am and what I have to offer, I just need the opportunity. It's hard to stay positive. I know the Lord wouldn't put this fire inside me to be more if I was meant to be mediocre. I'm at a loss on what to do. Thank you in advance.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please say a prayer for me. I am struggling with my faith. I have been looking for an advancement opportunity within my career and the rejection is slowly beating me down. I pray and read the word but I feel unheard. Although I know I can't compare my life and experience to anyone else, it's difficult to see others moving ahead in their life goals and I'm at a standstill.
a
My applications are being rejected and if I do get a phone interview, that's as far as it goes. I know who I am and what I have to offer, I just need the opportunity. It's hard to stay positive. I know the Lord wouldn't put this fire inside me to be more if I was meant to be mediocre. I'm at a loss on what to do. Thank you in advance.
Dear Father in Heaven, I ask that you reassure your darling daughter that no matter how badly she has felt rejected, that she is surely accepted in the Beloved... she is accepted fully in you. Dear Father, you will never, ever leave her nor forsake her and this challenge is only temporary, it is not the sum of her worth, nor is it the sum of her destiny which you have created and designed for her long before she was conceived and yet born.

Father thank you that her 'times' are in your hands and that she is beyond blessed and the right people will see the gifts that you have endowed upon her, that all men will appreciate and seek to hire her for.

Dear Father, your word says that her 'gift' shall make room for her and shall place her before important men (people in high places who will need her gifts and appreciate them and value her worth which is much.

Please give her the strength and the courage to trust her faith that she has in you...for indeed she does have faith ... strong faith which will not fail nor will you fail her.

And Dear Father, thank you for keeping her safe and her loved ones as well; keep her healthy and well, spirit, soul and body. Heal the ones in her life that have been ill and have required medical care and medications. Please provide for all of their needs and dress them in the new clothing and warmth that they need and have desired and could not afford. Father thank you for the healthy meals that they have planned for; increase for them a healthy budget, all bills shall be paid in full and there will be some that are forgiven, these they will not owe.

Thank you for all of this for them and much more.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

:grouphug2:

stlgirl

Dear Father in Heaven, I ask that you reassure your darling daughter that no matter how badly she has felt rejected, that she is surely accepted in the Beloved... she is accepted fully in you. Dear Father, you will never, ever leave her nor forsake her and this challenge is only temporary, it is not the sum of her worth, nor is it the sum of her destiny which you have created and designed for her long before she was conceived and yet born.

Father thank you that her 'times' are in your hands and that she is beyond blessed and the right people will see the gifts that you have endowed upon her, that all men will appreciate and seek to hire her for.

Dear Father, your word says that her 'gift' shall make room for her and shall place her before important men (people in high places who will need her gifts and appreciate them and value her worth which is much.

Please give her the strength and the courage to trust her faith that she has in you...for indeed she does have faith ... strong faith which will not fail nor will you fail her.

And Dear Father, thank you for keeping her safe and her loved ones as well; keep her healthy and well, spirit, soul and body. Heal the ones in her life that have been ill and have required medical care and medications. Please provide for all of their needs and dress them in the new clothing and warmth that they need and have desired and could not afford. Father thank you for the healthy meals that they have planned for; increase for them a healthy budget, all bills shall be paid and full and there will be some that are forgiven, these they will not owe.

Thank you for all of this for them and much more.

:grouphug2:
I appreciate you so much, that was beautiful.

alex114

Please say a prayer for me. I am trying to have balance in my life between classes, work, my fiancé and extracurricular activities, while staying close to God as I walk my path of life. I am also struggling with sins like coveting, dishonesty and hatred that I repent of but the guilt continues to plague me. Thank you in advance.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please say a prayer for me. I am trying to have balance in my life between classes, work, my fiancé and extracurricular activities, while staying close to God as I walk my path of life. I am also struggling with sins like coveting, dishonesty and hatred that I repent of but the guilt continues to plague me. Thank you in advance.

You are doing so much, precious one...and you are just tired. Close your eyes for a few moments and just release everything that is in and on your heart...just release to Jesus and allow Him to carry this weight for you. He loves you and wants to release you from every single care which you are unable to bear. Just release it all and let God's peace take over in your heart.

Here's something that is for you from God's Word (Psalm 138)... :yep: The Lord will perfect (He will accomplish) all that concerns you.

I will Give Thanks with My Whole Heart
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me; You will stretch forth Your hand against the wrath of my enemies, And Your right hand will save me. 8The LORD will accomplish what concerns me; Your loving kindness, O LORD, is everlasting; Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

And from Philippians 1:6

"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus".

Precious @alex114 ... God is not going to abandon, the good work that He has begun in you. Just rest and allow God to perform His best, just for you.

alex114

Thank you so much. That is exactly the scripture I need to hold in my heart and the exact words of encouragement I needed. You are truly anointed @Shimmie
I really appreciate this and you will hold a special place in my prayers tonight.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you so much. That is exactly the scripture I need to hold in my heart and the exact words of encouragement I needed. You are truly anointed @Shimmie
I really appreciate this and you will hold a special place in my prayers tonight.
You are more than welcome, Angel. :giveheart:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my marriage, my mental state and that my joy and faith be restored. I also ask for prayer over my family. Just so much going on and it is beating me down and taking away my joy and my hope. Thank you so much for your prayers.
Praying for you right now and I will be back later with more to encourage you. Believe and trust God...He is in the midst of you for He is the Greater One on the inside of you and shall strengthen and protect you.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my marriage, my mental state and that my joy and faith be restored. I also ask for prayer over my family. Just so much going on and it is beating me down and taking away my joy and my hope. Thank you so much for your prayers.
I promised to come back with more encouragement. Psalm 46:10 is what came when I prayed for you this morning and asked the Lord what to say.

Verses 5, 7 and 11. God is speaking to your heart to focus upon Him and not the situation. This situation cannot move you out of your position. God is with you...be still and let God do this...let God show you He has this and He has you and you will not be moved, neither will you be put to shame.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for allinnocent s in the path of the mega hurricane hitting off the coast of Mexico, for those who will lose their health and safety, properties, employment and their lives.
Dear Father, please move this hurricane "Patricia" from the path of innocent lives, their homes, jobs, places of worship. Move this storm far into the ocean where it can harm no one and nothing. We bow our hearts and to you we give thanks and glory.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

AgeinATL

I promised to come back with more encouragement. Psalm 46:10 is what came when I prayed for you this morning and asked the Lord what to say.

Verses 5, 7 and 11. God is speaking to your heart to focus upon Him and not the situation. This situation cannot move you out of your position. God is with you...be still and let God do this...let God show you He has this and He has you and you will not be moved, neither will you be put to shame.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
Wow. Sista, this was right on time. Thank you for allowing God to use you to encourage us. I pray that God richly rewards you for your willingness to be used and your obedience. God bless!

Shimmie

Staff member
Wow. Sista, this was right on time. Thank you for allowing God to use you to encourage us. I pray that God richly rewards you for your willingness to be used and your obedience. God bless!

God loves you and wants to take of you. Do some things that make you happy. Take some time away from what has happened and focus on you.

God has your back in this, although it feels not, He truly has your back and...He is not going to fail you. Ask of God what you are seeking and He will not fail you.

mz.rae

Please pray for me and my employment situation, I am having difficulty finding a job that can work around my Nursing school schedule. I am also need prayer for my finances as I want to be able to find a decent apartment to move to. Please pray for my friend and her SO as they travel back in town from their vacation. Pray for my mother as she tries to get a kidney implant, and please pray for my father as well for healing over his body. Please pray for my SO in helping him to find his purpose as far as career wise. And lastly please just pray for a sense of peace mentally and spiritually.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The world would tell me I'm making a big deal out of nothing, but spiritual warfare is real.

My husband said that yesterday our four year old son asked him (dad) if he (son) was a boy or a girl. My husband told him he's a boy and then asked him why he would ask such a question. His reply was that sometimes he feels like a girl. I also remember when he was two, him telling me that he's a girl. At two, I could kind of brush it off, but at four, I'm not playin' around. Please pray for him that he walk in God's design for him as a man. Thank you

Shimmie

Staff member
First of all, I apologize for being so late to this thread. I've been away this weekend in ministry.

@Supergirl ... :giveheart:

As I read your post, I got up from my computer asking God to speak to me. It was this thought flowed through me and it continued walked into my kitchen.

"... He (your son) in his innocence he doesn't know the difference. He's just a baby seeking the world around him." Your precious son will naturally flow in what God has called him to be. Continue the good work that you and your husband started with him from the womb. .

Continue to train him up in the way that he should go and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Neither of you will fall short of God's plan and design.

:love3:

mensa

i get the results of my latest scan this week. we are praying for good thoughts since the two spots on the liver is inoperable and the one on the lung is "quiet" for now.

please keep me in your prayers..

ps please say a prayer fro Twingurl. when they did her scans they found two spots on her spleen.
I will remember you both in prayer.

Shimmie

Staff member
i get the results of my latest scan this week. we are praying for good thoughts since the two spots on the liver is inoperable and the one on the lung is "quiet" for now.

please keep me in your prayers..

ps please say a prayer fro Twingurl. when they did her scans they found two spots on her spleen.
@fatimablush

Hi Sweetheart :kiss:

I'm praying for you. Please know this... I am truly praying for you and Twingurl. Praying and praising God that the two of you will not only be healed but shall also flow in God's loving graces upon you. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me and my employment situation, I am having difficulty finding a job that can work around my Nursing school schedule. I am also need prayer for my finances as I want to be able to find a decent apartment to move to. Please pray for my friend and her SO as they travel back in town from their vacation. Pray for my mother as she tries to get a kidney implant, and please pray for my father as well for healing over his body. Please pray for my SO in helping him to find his purpose as far as career wise. And lastly please just pray for a sense of peace mentally and spiritually.

Dear @mz.rae

Reading your post, this scripture came as the answer:

"I love the Lord, for he heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live."

(Psalm 116:1-2)

God is taking care of every concern that is in your heart. :rose: