humblebyHIM

PS:BSL 2016
Dear One... I believe that your 'screen name' says it all... "HumblebyHIM". God's love for us is so rich and caring that it humbles us, even in our darkest and more unbearable moments. YET... we are humbled and lean upon His love all the more.

All of this to say, God is with you, totally and completely, God is right there with you and He is not going to leave you nor allow you to be without His love and peace which He has ordained for you.

Please be encouraged...Dear One. You are not alone.

:bighug:
Thank you @Shimmie I truly appreciate your words. You are a blessing!!!!

BlackRinse

Can somebody please pray for me. I have been going through mental health issues. And have been having really bad Rheumatoid Arthrtis Flares. I'm only 22 and i am so afraid how this illness will affect me when i become older. My hair keeps getting shorter. And I feel like my life has just been falling a part the past few weeks. Everyday something bad just seems to happen.

I recently started doing this job training program to start working at Starbucks, it's 60 hours. I have to do make up hours because i keep getting ill. I was supposed to start this upcoming Monday. But i am starting the 16th. I had a dream i died because of neglecting health issues. I don't know what's going on but I want it to end so badly I am so depressed and drained and sick.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Can somebody please pray for me. I have been going through mental health issues. And have been having really bad Rheumatoid Arthrtis Flares. My hair keeps getting shorter. And I feel like my life has just been falling a part the past few weeks. I recently doing this job training program to start working at starbucks, it's 60 hours. I have to do make up hours because i keep getting ill. I was supposed to start this upcoming Monday. But i am starting the 16th. I had a dream i died because of neglecting health issues. I don't know what's going on but I want it to end so badly I am so depressed and drained and sick.

Dear @BlackRinse...

First things First... Relax. I know, it's easier to say than it is to do... however, God says 'Relax'. Relax and allow Him to bring you through 'ALL' and surely He will and He will not fail you, God your Father in Heaven will not fail to see you through all of this.

So! Let's just take a deep breath...take one more. Take another and just Relax in the Love of God which is sure and allow Him to carry you, for you are not too heavy for Him to lift you up, neither are you beyond His reach of love which He has chosen to cover you. So again... Relax. Relax, for God is with you and He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid to trust Him... God is your Father and He is not going to let you down. He will not bring you to failure for His love is without failure and without denial, without decline. It will not lessen, but only increase for and towards you more and more.

As for the Arthritis, it's only inflammation. This can be remedied Number One by Prayer... and Prayer we have in abundance. The next thing is to get your body's alkaline to balance. All this takes is a few changes in your daily diet and it is not expensive nor time consuming. Not at all. :nono:

You can start by drinking a glass of water with Lemon juice each morning and night. Not Lemonade... but straight Lemon Water... No sugar. Although Lemon is an acid, it actually balances the alkaline in our bodies and it is remarkable with its' healing properties. You can use the juice of 1/4 of a fresh lemon in the glass of water or you can use bottled lemon juice. Do what 's best for you.

:rose: Increase your greens each day. Spinach, Broccoli, Kale... eat them in abundance.

:rose: Make Green smoothies from them using fresh fruits such as pineapple, coconut, apples, strawberries, blueberries, etc.

:rose: Each of these fruits and vegetables have anti-inflammatory components which heal the body naturally. Be creative and make your favorite combinations.

:rose: Drink Almond milk and Coconut milk. Avoid dairy as much as possible as dairy products can aggravate muscle and circulation discomforts.

:rose: Include the spice Turmeric to some of your meals. It is loaded with anti-inflammatory components.

This is just a beginning. Once you begin to focus on this, you will forget about everything else. You will :yep: This is where your healing begins. Prayer, Trust, Healing and Changing the things that create those negative feelings.

Little one, you're going to be okay. You WILL get through all of this. You will. God says so.

God bless you, more than words.

Love,
Shimmie

mz.rae

I just ask for prayer for my feelings and guarding my heart against jealousy and envy. Yesterday me and SO just joined a church and I kind of feel slighted from the Pastors of my previous church. We had posted up pictures of ourselves, and of each other with the Pastor of the new church. And the pastors of my old church had(the church that closed in December) left comments saying how the new church were blessed to have him and so on, and granted I wasn't as involved in the ministry as he was I was still a member there and I just felt slighted. Since then I have been having feelings of jealousy of how everyone is drawn to him but not me, how he has a family that he is close to and I have none of that. How none of those people honestly cared about me at the previous church till I got together with him.
And please pray that I don't start to take these feelings and emotions out on him.

Lucia

Please pray for me. I'm currently dealing with a health issue that I found out will affect me for the rest of my life. I want children and a husband, but I have no prospects and I'm terrified that it's too late. I've been struggling with depression and I am trying to hear God on these matters but I can't get clarity on how to proceed or find comfort in my sorrows. I feel distant and isolated from Him and friends and family. I'm trying to push past this but I need help. This is a light sketch of the situation but He knows the real details. Thank you in advance.
Don't give up hope if it is Gods will you can still have a family of your own.

I know a young woman who was told from a very early age that she could never bear children.
She got married and no kids even though they tried, he left she's now with her new hubby and now they have a very healthy baby girl.
God can turn anything around if that's His will for you. Take the limits off of Jesus and he will surprise you keep the faith.
----

Luke 1:36-37

And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren.37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Genesis 18:1-15

And the Lord appeared to him by the oaks[a] of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. 2 He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth 3 and said, “O Lord,[b] if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant. 4 Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree, 5 while I bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh yourselves, and after that you may pass on—since you have come to your servant.” So they said, “Do as you have said.” 6 And Abraham went quickly into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quick! Three seahs[c] of fine flour! Knead it, and make cakes.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd and took a calf, tender and good, and gave it to a young man, who prepared it quickly. 8 Then he took curds and milk and the calf that he had prepared, and set it before them. And he stood by them under the tree while they ate.

They said to him, “Where is Sarah your wife?” And he said, “She is in the tent.” 10 The Lord said, “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife shall have a son.” And Sarah was listening at the tent door behind him. 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in years. The way of women had ceased to be with Sarah. 12 So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, “After I am worn out, and my lord is old, shall I have pleasure?” 13 The Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard[d] for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.” 15 But Sarah denied it,[e] saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. He said, “No, but you did laugh.”
----
1st Bolded Abraham received them well which speaks to how he always served the Lord well which in turn is why he was blessed as the father of many nations.

2nd bolded
Sarah did not just deny laughing her laugh was her doubt disbelief hat she could conceive she didn't say it with words but the angel knew otherwise. So there were 2 denials by Sarah in that passage.
-----

Genesis 20:1-7

The Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did to Sarah as he had promised.2 And Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time of which God had spoken to him.3 Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him, whom Sarah bore him, Isaac.[a]4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.6 And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”7 And she said, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”

Mark 5:33-34

the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth.

He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Last edited:

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Asking you all for a complete and speedy healing of my family member.

Also asking for an emergency resolving of a problem of a relative. She needs to get her car fixed soon. G-d did a miracle just a few minutes ago. An absolute miracle. Asking for a complete fix of her immediate problem now. Thank you, Jesus!

alex114

Hello all,
I've been following this thread and keeping you all in my prayers. This weekend I went through a very dark period, but by the grace of God I have been delivered through and I can just speak for days on His goodness and mercy. I would just ask that you might pray over my spirit, that I might be kept safe from spiritual attacks and that I might be kept in the full spiritual armor of God.

It is said that the adversary pays the most attention to those who are close to a breakthrough, and by the grace of God I feel very close so I feel in my heart that I was attacked for a reason.

Please pray for me to keep God in front of me and in my heart at all times, that I might not forget Him, and that we might draw close to one another and that He would embrace me and keep me in health and in happiness.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hello all,
I've been following this thread and keeping you all in my prayers. This weekend I went through a very dark period, but by the grace of God I have been delivered through and I can just speak for days on His goodness and mercy. I would just ask that you might pray over my spirit, that I might be kept safe from spiritual attacks and that I might be kept in the full spiritual armor of God.

It is said that the adversary pays the most attention to those who are close to a breakthrough, and by the grace of God I feel very close so I feel in my heart that I was attacked for a reason.

Please pray for me to keep God in front of me and in my heart at all times, that I might not forget Him, and that we might draw close to one another and that He would embrace me and keep me in health and in happiness.
Fear not...for you shall have all that you have asked...far above and beyond you could ever ask or think.

Be encouraged, for God is with you exceedingly above all else.

Praise God Forever. ..Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
I just ask for prayer for my feelings and guarding my heart against jealousy and envy. Yesterday me and SO just joined a church and I kind of feel slighted from the Pastors of my previous church. We had posted up pictures of ourselves, and of each other with the Pastor of the new church. And the pastors of my old church had(the church that closed in December) left comments saying how the new church were blessed to have him and so on, and granted I wasn't as involved in the ministry as he was I was still a member there and I just felt slighted. Since then I have been having feelings of jealousy of how everyone is drawn to him but not me, how he has a family that he is close to and I have none of that. How none of those people honestly cared about me at the previous church till I got together with him.
And please pray that I don't start to take these feelings and emotions out on him.
Praise God for these feelings being brought to the surface for now that you see them you are able to be free from them. Free you shall be.

In Jesus' Name, Amen

Shimmie

Staff member
Asking you all for a complete and speedy healing of my family member.

Also asking for an emergency resolving of a problem of a relative. She needs to get her car fixed soon. G-d did a miracle just a few minutes ago. An absolute miracle. Asking for a complete fix of her immediate problem now. Thank you, Jesus!
Praying :pray:

humblebyHIM

PS:BSL 2016

@mz.rae I have that kind of SO too. There isn't any reason to be jealous of him. Embrace his ability to draw people to him. I joke with my SO all the time that I can't divorce him because he would get my family in the divorce.:eek: There is a reason why GOD brought you together. His strengths are your weaknesses but YOUR strengths maybe HIS weaknesses. That is how it worked out in my relationship. I bet if you step back and look at your relationship. You will find the same thing. Stay blessed and I will prayer for you.

mz.rae

Praise God for these feelings being brought to the surface for now that you see them you are able to be free from them. Free you shall be.

In Jesus' Name, Amen
@mz.rae I have that kind of SO too. There isn't any reason to be jealous of him. Embrace his ability to draw people to him. I joke with my SO all the time that I can't divorce him because he would get my family in the divorce.:eek: There is a reason why GOD brought you together. His strengths are your weaknesses but YOUR strengths maybe HIS weaknesses. That is how it worked out in my relationship. I bet if you step back and look at your relationship. You will find the same thing. Stay blessed and I will prayer for you.
Thank you so much @Shimmie and @humblebyHIM I appreciate both of your prayers so much!! :bighug:

Miss_C

Please pray for me. I'm currently dealing with a health issue that I found out will affect me for the rest of my life. I want children and a husband, but I have no prospects and I'm terrified that it's too late. I've been struggling with depression and I am trying to hear God on these matters but I can't get clarity on how to proceed or find comfort in my sorrows. I feel distant and isolated from Him and friends and family. I'm trying to push past this but I need help. This is a light sketch of the situation but He knows the real details. Thank you in advance.

Thank you all for your prayers! God led me to the story of Hannah and it changed my whole perspective. He also reminded me of Sarah and that when he makes a promise to you he fulfills it and gives you time to enjoy it. I have begun trusting him for a mate. I accept that I'm on his time and my outlook has changed. I'm now thanking him that he has saved me for the right one. Thank you Lord. And thank you ladies for your prayers.

Miss_C

Don't give up hope if it is Gods will you can still have a family of your own.

I know a young woman who was told from a very early age that she could never bear children.
She got married and no kids even though they tried, he left she's now with her new hubby and now they have a very healthy baby girl.
God can turn anything around if that's His will for you. Take the limits off of Jesus and he will surprise you keep the faith.
----

Like 1:36-37

And behold, your relative Elizabeth in her old age has also conceived a son, and this is the sixth month with her who was called barren.37 For nothing will be impossible with God.”

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Genesis 18:1-15

And the Lord appeared to him by the oaks[a] of Mamre, as he sat at the door of his tent in the heat of the day. 2 He lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, three men were standing in front of him. When he saw them, he ran from the tent door to meet them and bowed himself to the earth 3 and said, “O Lord,[b] if I have found favor in your sight, do not pass by your servant. 4 Let a little water be brought, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree, 5 while I bring a morsel of bread, that you may refresh yourselves, and after that you may pass on—since you have come to your servant.” So they said, “Do as you have said.” 6 And Abraham went quickly into the tent to Sarah and said, “Quick! Three seahs[c] of fine flour! Knead it, and make cakes.” 7 And Abraham ran to the herd and took a calf, tender and good, and gave it to a young man, who prepared it quickly. 8 Then he took curds and milk and the calf that he had prepared, and set it before them. And he stood by them under the tree while they ate.

They said to him, “Where is Sarah your wife?” And he said, “She is in the tent.” 10 The Lord said, “I will surely return to you about this time next year, and Sarah your wife shall have a son.” And Sarah was listening at the tent door behind him. 11 Now Abraham and Sarah were old, advanced in years. The way of women had ceased to be with Sarah. 12 So Sarah laughed to herself, saying, “After I am worn out, and my lord is old, shall I have pleasure?” 13 The Lord said to Abraham, “Why did Sarah laugh and say, ‘Shall I indeed bear a child, now that I am old?’ 14 Is anything too hard[d] for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.” 15 But Sarah denied it,[e] saying, “I did not laugh,” for she was afraid. He said, “No, but you did laugh.”
----
1st Bolded Abraham received them well which speaks to how he always served the Lord well which in turn is why he was blessed as the father of many nations.

2nd bolded
Sarah did not just deny laughing her laugh was her doubt disbelief hat she could conceive she didn't say it with words but the angel knew otherwise. So there were 2 denials by Sarah in that passage.
-----

Gênesis 20:1-7

The Lord visited Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did to Sarah as he had promised.2 And Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age at the time of which God had spoken to him.3 Abraham called the name of his son who was born to him, whom Sarah bore him, Isaac.[a]4 And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac when he was eight days old, as God had commanded him.5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.6 And Sarah said, “God has made laughter for me; everyone who hears will laugh over me.”7 And she said, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age.”

Mark 5:33-34

the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth.

He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering."

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I have been reflecting on women and barren ness- specifically Sarah and Hannah- in the bible and God used that "lack" to do something amazing every time. In today's times that barren womb can symbolize anything that women wish to have but don't, but in the end he always shows his power. He has reminded me of this lately.

Shimmie

Staff member
i had my scans to check the progress of the chemo. last time i had scans to check the progress..i wasn't doing so well. i feel good and look good now...hopefully that means something. i get the results next friday. please keep me in your prayers.

For you Angel...

Psalm 112...

I will not fear evil tidings (there will be no bad news) for my heart is fixed...trusting in the Lord.

:bighug:

mrselle

Please pray for my daughter. She is going through a very difficult time at school. She acts out, she misbehaves, she struggles in every area. We have sought help through the school system and we're currently working with a private psychologist. I can take my child almost anywhere and she is fine and for the most part well behaved. At school it is a totally different story. Please pray that God lead me and guide me in this matter because I am at a loss for what to do. Please pray for my child.

alex114

I will keep you in my prayers @kanozas and @mrselle

Could you all please pray for my fiancé? He is looking for a new job and is having some trouble.
If you could also pray that I might stay strong and not lose my motivation to do well in classes, I would appreciate it.

I guess I just hope that what I am doing with my life is in line with God's plan for me, and would pray that He might continue to lead me in His path of righteousness.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my daughter. She is going through a very difficult time at school. She acts out, she misbehaves, she struggles in every area. We have sought help through the school system and we're currently working with a private psychologist. I can take my child almost anywhere and she is fine and for the most part well behaved. At school it is a totally different story. Please pray that God lead me and guide me in this matter because I am at a loss for what to do. Please pray for my child.

I will keep you in my prayers @kanozas and @mrselle

Could you all please pray for my fiancé? He is looking for a new job and is having some trouble.
If you could also pray that I might stay strong and not lose my motivation to do well in classes, I would appreciate it.

I guess I just hope that what I am doing with my life is in line with God's plan for me, and would pray that He might continue to lead me in His path of righteousness.

Dear @mrselle and alex114 ... :love2:

The prayers are with and for you. Just know that the Holy Spirit is right there with each of you, including your fiance' @alex114 to lead and comfort and to guide you through all of this, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

God will not fail you.... He will not. He will not forsake you nor allow you to be alone through this journey of your lives. Please stay encouraged. It seems very challenging, yet it is not impossible.

Please stay encouraged for you each have God on your side and you will not be denied, His loving grace to see you through all of this.

In Jesus' Name, we pray and believe.... Amen.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Another request..."pray without ceasing"...so I dare ask for another person to receive direction:

Please pray that this person sees through another's intentions, no matter how genuine they might think they are, but they are misguided and not in the best interest of the one of interest - that the L-rd comforts the heart and the right decision is made to avoid heartache and danger. I thank you ladies and will add your intentions to my rosary this evening in return.

Shimmie

Staff member
Dear Sister @kanozas ...

Your prayer requests and prayers are always welcome and fully supported with love.

The prayers go up to God for your friend you've requested prayer for. God's wisdom, His love and guidance shall prevail for them.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen
God bless you and thank you. :love3:

Shimmie

Staff member
I'm needing prayer for a financial situation and finding a job I'm comfortable with. I'm really discouraged any prayers would be greatly appreciated and would be a blessing to me. I don't know if I'm going though a trial or what but...it's a very hard time in my life right now and I might lose a lot.

Thank you all and be blessed.:bighug:

Dear @Bunnyhaslonghair...

Be not ddismayed for God is right there with you holding you through all of this.
You will not lose nor will you be put to shame nor blame. Only God's love will prevail and that is His faithful and loving promise to you.

Now, just rest and allow God to fight for you and to show you His best. Just rest and don't worry anymore about this. For what shall we say to these things? If God be for you, who dare be against you.... Absolutely nothing and no one.

Rest precious one...rest. In Jesus' Name, Amen

:grouphug2:

2buttonsnow3

Please Pray for my Grandmother. She lost my Grandfather 1 year and 2 months ago and she has had a tough time. After my grandfather passed away she lost her job of 20 years. Very soon she will be losing her home of 40 years. I tried to do a budget for her to help her figure out what she needed to keep and get rid off but she did't like the idea of having to downsize especially since losing my grandfather and her job. We ( my mom and I) have tried 30 ways to sunday to help her, encourage her, make sure she is ok daily. etc. Her son lives with her and doesn't pay any bills and corrupts her mind against the family who are trying to help her. Please pray she would be strong in the Lord to not fall privy to his demons he carries in him. Also, God would work on her heart to submission to him. <3 Thank You

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
God bless your Grandmother!

I'm sure she's in the prayers of many who read this thread.. but I encourage you to keep taking care of her and encouraging her. Grandparents are a blessing in our lives as children are and they are our lifelong teachers who should be treasured. Despite what she is going through she is strong.

I'd like to share some Scriptures to encourage you and your family concerning her:

Isaiah 46:4-5
And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you.
To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?

Proverbs 17:6

Children's children are the crown of old men; and the glory of children are their fathers

Psalm 37:25

I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

Proverbs 17:22

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

2 Timothy 1: 5-7

When I call to remembrance the unfeigned faith that is in thee, which dwelt first in thy grandmother Lois, and thy mother Eunice; and I am persuaded that in thee also.
Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Please Pray for my Grandmother. She lost my Grandfather 1 year and 2 months ago and she has had a tough time. After my grandfather passed away she lost her job of 20 years. Very soon she will be losing her home of 40 years. I tried to do a budget for her to help her figure out what she needed to keep and get rid off but she did't like the idea of having to downsize especially since losing my grandfather and her job. We ( my mom and I) have tried 30 ways to sunday to help her, encourage her, make sure she is ok daily. etc. Her son lives with her and doesn't pay any bills and corrupts her mind against the family who are trying to help her. Please pray she would be strong in the Lord to not fall privy to his demons he carries in him. Also, God would work on her heart to submission to him. <3 Thank You