Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
thank you for the prayers..those lesions/spots on my liver are shrinking. the chemo and all my efforts have not touched the lung mestases or the the others...i will jst keep praying..i am not ready to leave yet.

@fatimablush...

Hi Sweetheart: Thank you for sharing your update. My prayers are most definitely, as well as others here, are with and for you. God bless you and this is far beyond words, far beyond thoughts, far beyond emotions. You are truly blessed and healed of God.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Love,
Shimmie

:bighug:

Shimmie

Staff member
Please Pray for my Grandmother. She lost my Grandfather 1 year and 2 months ago and she has had a tough time. After my grandfather passed away she lost her job of 20 years. Very soon she will be losing her home of 40 years.

I tried to do a budget for her to help her figure out what she needed to keep and get rid off but she did't like the idea of having to downsize especially since losing my grandfather and her job. We ( my mom and I) have tried 30 ways to sunday to help her, encourage her, make sure she is ok daily. etc. Her son lives with her and doesn't pay any bills and corrupts her mind against the family who are trying to help her. Please pray she would be strong in the Lord to not fall privy to his demons he carries in him. Also, God would work on her heart to submission to him. <3 Thank You

@2buttonsnow3...

How are you today? I continue to pray that all is well with and for you and your dear grandmother. She's grieving the passing of her lifelong friend and heart...her husband. What she is doing is expressing her grief,, in the only way that she knows how. None of what she is doing or thinking may seem sensible to any of us, yet she hurts so deeply that not even she understands her actions.

Bless her dear and darling heart. :love3: We will just continue to pray for her broken heart and spirit to heal and that God's love will continue to embrace and comfort her each moment of each day.

God will show you and your Mom how and where and when to help her. He will not fail... not ever. God bless you and each of your family members, especially your grandmom.

She will come through this... In Jesus' Name, she surely will. God has surely blessed her with the 'gift' of you. :love2:

Amen and Amen

naturalmanenyc

Please keep my aunt in your prayers. She is struggling after the death of my grandpa who she cared for personally for years until he died recently. With his birthday coming up, she is very upset and hasn't been leaving the house.

Shimmie

Staff member
Please keep my aunt in your prayers. She is struggling after the death of my grandpa who she cared for personally for years until he died recently. With his birthday coming up, she is very upset and hasn't been leaving the house.
Holding your aunt in prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. The loving peace of God infills her heart and soul with His loving care.

mz.rae

I have been feeling so discouraged these past few months. I am in nursing school and right now it is not going so well. And to make matters worse every time I am feeling down about school my mom's first response to me is "Did you get kicked out of Nursing school?" which now if I don't do good in this class I will be.
I am also feeling down because I wanted to be further in life and wish I never listened to my parents. There are times where I get really upset and cry when I think about it. It's to the point that I just don't feel like trying anything anymore.
I'm just asking for prayers over this.

Shimmie

Staff member
I have been feeling so discouraged these past few months. I am in nursing school and right now it is not going so well. And to make matters worse every time I am feeling down about school my mom's first response to me is "Did you get kicked out of Nursing school?" which now if I don't do good in this class I will be.
I am also feeling down because I wanted to be further in life and wish I never listened to my parents. There are times where I get really upset and cry when I think about it. It's to the point that I just don't feel like trying anything anymore.
I'm just asking for prayers over this.

Jesus never fails...and with Him, you will always be more than a Conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you...beyond this challenge in your life, even more ...beyond words.

Be encouraged @mz.rae.... Be encouraged. It's not a failure, just a challenge and you shall indeed get through this as a Child of God.

mz.rae

Jesus never fails...and with Him, you will always be more than a Conqueror through Jesus Christ who loves you...beyond this challenge in your life, even more ...beyond words.

Be encouraged @mz.rae.... Be encouraged. It's not a failure, just a challenge and you shall indeed get through this as a Child of God.
Thank you so much!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Please add my brother to your prayers. He was admitted to the hospital with severely low blood pressure and dehydration.
Dear Father, in Jesus' Name, thank you for healing this precious brother of @naturalmanenyc . Bring all of his 'vitals' to normal ranges and that they shall remain. Please take care of the root cause of it and and Dear Lord, we thank you with all of our hearts for your loving care which continues to flow and cover him and each one in her family.

In Jesus' Name, we thank you and praise you over and over and over... Amen and Amen

naturalmanenyc

Dear Father, in Jesus' Name, thank you for healing this precious brother of @naturalmanenyc . Bring all of his 'vitals' to normal ranges and that they shall remain. Please take care of the root cause of it and and Dear Lord, we thank you with all of our hearts for your loving care which continues to flow and cover him and each one in her family.

In Jesus' Name, we thank you and praise you over and over and over... Amen and Amen

Thank you @Shimmie
I rushed home and sat with him for the last 2 days. He is much better but probably not leaving the hospital for another day or so.
We did figured out what happened, so that's a plus, but I still want the doctor who caused this to be fired.

Shimmie

Staff member
Thank you @Shimmie
I rushed home and sat with him for the last 2 days. He is much better but probably not leaving the hospital for another day or so.
We did figured out what happened, so that's a plus, but I still want the doctor who caused this to be fired.

Thank God and thank you for the update on your brother. We will continue to lift up your brother in prayer. ..:pray: God is amazing and so loving towards us.

Shimmie

Staff member
@fatimablush :wave: Hi ... how are you, Angel?

Just wanted to say "God loves you so much. You are on His heart always and He is blessing you far beyond your prayers and expectations.

God wanted you to know this. You have not been forgotten and you never will be.

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
I was going to post a scandalous thread in OT hating on ridiculous pedestrians who test miracles of salvation every time they wrecklessly step behind a moving vehicle or run in front of one when the driver is a very conscientious one, replete with appropriate cursings....but thank G-d, I've been diverted from that.

I'd rather pray for my sisters here. Please know your intentions are attached to my rosary in prayer.

Now, this brings me to the purpose why I've come in. Well, I kinda have a word of affirmation and kinda not...I will have to wait. But I have a little problem. Please pray that this information is found out and that I will accept whichever it is. I pray for a good outcome. Maybe the Good L-rd has placed this desire onto my heart. Pray for clarification and I thank you!!!

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for my ex co worker her doctor gave her 3-6 months to live. She was diagnosed with cancer. She had treatment but she was cleared and it came back with a vengeance. She has two small children

Dear Heavenly Father , we ask you for a precious miracle to surround
this dear coworker and her children. Dearest Father thank you for giving her extended and abundant life upon this earth to fully be a mother, a wife and your child giving you all the glory in Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen

We love you Dear Lord with all of our hearts. ..Amen

alex114

So first I have a praise report: I was accepted into Columbia Law School's Class of 2019! Your prayers brought me through many a dark night last semester when I was studying for the LSAT and working on my thesis, so you all deserve to know of the blessings that have poured into my life with your help. God bless each and every one of you, and @Shimmie I want to meet you in person one day, because you are truly anointed and filled with the Holy Spirit.

The past few days, I have been in a space where I feel farther from the Lord than is comfortable for me, and I would just ask that my relationship with Him be strengthened and restored.

Also, my fiancé is having trouble finding a job so I would appreciate your prayers in that area too. Thank you, and be blessed! I'm praying for you @mz.rae @kanozas @naturalmanenyc @fatimablush @blqlady and @Shimmie

fatimablush

my appointments have been cancelled. it could be good news so i can have my reconstruction done..or it could be some bad news. there could be a problem with insurance...i could be getting better please say a prayer for me...i need to know and i am edge now..i am tired of dealing with insurance and all of this mess. i hate playing phone tag..and not getting any results..i guess i should be glad. so no news is bad new..or no news is good news..whatever..please say a prayer.

charmingt

My prayer request is concerning a co-worker. She is the 'throw the rock hide her hand type'. She keeps up drama and is power hungry. She has very strong narcissistic tendencies. Most of us just flat do not like her. There are one or two that do. But very different people have said their feelings concerning her and the same feelings about her are always negative.. She thinks that she is a Christian. There are customers who don't like her. They have complained about her. She thinks that she is the only person who works hard however this is not true. If she can bully a person she does and we have had to help several people stop her. She is very manipulative. I, personally have washed my hands of her. I do not try to be fake friendly. She needs to be removed. Also, several customers have told her off. She is awful but she thinks she is a victim. It is an act. She has no respect for authority yet she wants respect. Also some say her husband rules at home so she may be acting out. That's not our problem. I have been thinking about this for awhile. She tries to be friendly to me but I have seen and heard too much. What do you all think? I am praying that she be gone.

Shimmie

Staff member
My prayer request is concerning a co-worker. She is the 'throw the rock hide her hand type'. She keeps up drama and is power hungry. She has very strong narcissistic tendencies. Most of us just flat do not like her. There are one or two that do. But very different people have said their feelings concerning her and the same feelings about her are always negative.. She thinks that she is a Christian. There are customers who don't like her. They have complained about her. She thinks that she is the only person who works hard however this is not true. If she can bully a person she does and we have had to help several people stop her. She is very manipulative. I, personally have washed my hands of her. I do not try to be fake friendly. She needs to be removed. Also, several customers have told her off. She is awful but she thinks she is a victim. It is an act. She has no respect for authority yet she wants respect. Also some say her husband rules at home so she may be acting out. That's not our problem. I have been thinking about this for awhile. She tries to be friendly to me but I have seen and heard too much. What do you all think? I am praying that she be gone.

@charmingt

The most important thing in this moment of your precious life is that you know this promise from God...

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. --- Psalm 138:7 King James Version (KJV)

Dearest One... forget about what surrounds you at work. She cannot hurt you. Be at peace, God will not allow it, no matter what she says or does. God is in control...not her.

Shimmie

Staff member
my appointments have been cancelled. it could be good news so i can have my reconstruction done..or it could be some bad news. there could be a problem with insurance...i could be getting better please say a prayer for me...i need to know and i am edge now..i am tired of dealing with insurance and all of this mess. i hate playing phone tag..and not getting any results..i guess i should be glad. so no news is bad new..or no news is good news..whatever..please say a prayer.

Hi Angel... From Psalm 112...

I will not fear evil tidings... My heart is fixed trusting in the Lord.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen... :grouphug2:

Shimmie

Staff member
So first I have a praise report: I was accepted into Columbia Law School's Class of 2019! Your prayers brought me through many a dark night last semester when I was studying for the LSAT and working on my thesis, so you all deserve to know of the blessings that have poured into my life with your help. God bless each and every one of you, and @Shimmie I want to meet you in person one day, because you are truly anointed and filled with the Holy Spirit.

The past few days, I have been in a space where I feel farther from the Lord than is comfortable for me, and I would just ask that my relationship with Him be strengthened and restored.

Also, my fiancé is having trouble finding a job so I would appreciate your prayers in that area too. Thank you, and be blessed! I'm praying for you @mz.rae @kanozas @naturalmanenyc @fatimablush @blqlady and @Shimmie

@alex114 ... :love2:

Such wonderful news about you in Law School. God is blessing your 'gifts' of talent... a talent that He wants to show off and shine in you His precious daughter. And indeed your light and your gifts shall always shine. It's God's richest love that is in, for you and from you. It is indeed.

And Dearest Alex, it is from this love of God that lives and breathes in you that will Always and Forever, keep you and abide in you and you will never, ever, never stray away from God in your love for Him and because of His love for you.

It is God's love for you that is speaking to your heart...

The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying,
Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love:
therefore ...
with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.
(Jeremiah 31:3)

Precious Alex... you can never be far from the Lord...because you 'Miss' Him. That's the reason you feel far away, it is because you love Him and miss Him. And only someone who loves God and is WITH God can feel as you do. Therefore, Dear Alex... you have not grown apart but only closer to God with all of your heart.

For your 'Fiance' ... God's plan for him shall not be aborted nor shall it be distorted. For His namesake, God is leading your Fiance' to be at the right place, at the right time, for the right position. He will not miss his destiny, in neither work nor in your plans for marriage.

Be encouraged, Dear One. Please be and remain encouraged. God will never fail you. Just thank God each day for showing you both, 'The Right Way ... His Way" .

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

charmingt

@charmingt

The most important thing in this moment of your precious life is that you know this promise from God...

7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me. --- Psalm 138:7 King James Version (KJV)

Dearest One... forget about what surrounds you at work. She cannot hurt you. Be at peace, God will not allow it, no matter what she says or does. God is in control...not her.

Thank you, Shimmie. This is why I love you!:love4:

Bunnyhaslonghair

Ebonics Queen
I pray that your mind becomes at ease and that you have good news on the way! In Jesus' name, Amen. :bighug: