kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
Please pray for Christians, remaining Jews and other minorities in the Middle-east as well as all others . The time is very serious, even more serious than before. Pray for a miracle...a resolution! Pray for all our servicemen and leaders for protection, compassion for all humanity and wisdom in all countries

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Dear Lord, I lift up @Farida to you. I ask that you cause her to walk in obedience to you and that as she submits herself to you and your will, that her husband will be won over by her quiet conversation I pray that they will submit themselves to you and to each other. I pray that @Farida will submit herself to her husband and that her husband will love her like Jesus Christ loves the church. I pray that her husband will love his wife as he loves himself and that she will respect her husband. In the matchless name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Such a beautiful prayer and I totally agree. In Jesus' Name, Amen❤

Shimmie

Staff member
Please pray for me. I am struggling in my marriage.
I'm praying with and for you, Angel. Your Marriage is in the heart and hands of God, our Father in Heaven❤❤❤

Your husband cannot and will not resist God's love. In Jesus' Name, Amen ❤❤❤

kanozas

se ven las caras pero nunca el corazón
*Please do not quote*

I just ask you all to pray for this serious situation. Please know you are in my prayers in return.

crlsweetie912

Prayers asked for myself.
I think I may check myself into a hospital so I can get some help, the disappointments, pain, hurt and loneliness are weighing on me so heavily. I feel like the biggest failure ever.
I can't take anymore pain and I'm tired of the constant struggle. If not for my children finding me I would have taken this bottle of pills....

newgrowth15

I think I may check myself into a hospital so I can get some help, the disappointments, pain, hurt and loneliness are weighing on me so heavily. I feel like the biggest failure ever.
I can't take anymore pain and I'm tired of the constant struggle. If not for my children finding me I would have taken this bottle of pills....
@crlsweetie912, pain, hurt and loneliness are real emotions, but God's love for you is more real. Your cry for help has not fallen on deaf ears. He guided you to this forum intentionally so that those of us He has called to pray could share His love and comfort with you. And yes, somebody does still care--we do. We care for and about you and we will hold you up in prayer during this trying time in your life. We love you and we are here for you. We will share scriptures and words of comfort and cyber hugs, I'm sure @Shimmie. Please don't give up on yourself. God will never leave you nor forsake you. He wants you to know that He loves you so much that He gave His son to save your life.

I'm calling on a few prayer warriors to stand with me as we surround you with God's love and bathe you in prayer at this desparate time. @Shimmie, @Jphillips, @YvetteWithJoy, @Laela, @kanozas, @blessedandfavoured. Please reach out to @crlsweetie912 as the Holy Spirit leads you. God bless you all.

Last edited:

YvetteWithJoy

On break
@crisweetie912 ,

We are here for you, and most importantly, your Heavenly Father is here with and for you. I'm so grateful to have read your post above: It's full of strength. It is strength to take care of yourself so that you can take care of others. It is strength to stand in your truth, put it out there, and just say "It's time for me to get some care now, for me."

I found myself feeling very depressed one year in college, and I just had to "turn everything off" for a spell and get help and medicine. I'm so glad I didn't let the enemy trick me into seeing my severely deep hurt and pain for something it wasn't: It was just a signal for me to lay some things down and reconfigure the way I was looking at life, not a sign for me to not appreciate being alive, God's precious gift. Life will feel good again. :yep: I can testify.

I am praying to the Lord that He soothes your heart, that He keeps whispering to your spirit what to do to get to better ground. Because believe me, it only looks and feels lost right now. The truth is, sometimes we get this down, but God is a healer and a redeemer! He is not just a redeemer, because THAT would be amazing enough, but He is THE GREAT REDEEMER. THE. GREAT. REDEEMER. He will not let your distress be a waste. His Spirit resides right there in your temple. He enjoys living with you when you are up, and when you are down, like the Ultimate Father would.

Again, I'm so grateful you posted. Please let us know once you've made moves to get care. That's why God equipped people with the gift of health care -- He wanted to make sure we got care when needed.

Thinking of you. I'll keep checking back to check in with you! :kiss:

Shimmie

Staff member
Dear Heart... I'm praying with and for you. You are not of this world, you are of the Heart of God our Father in Heaven. Please allow your heart to feel all of the Love that flows around and for and through you. Please don't give up. Life does have a wonderful and true abundance of love and blessings for you. Far, far more than any disappointments ever could or will.

:bighug:

Jphillips

Chosen and equipped by God!
@crlsweetie912
Please don't give up! Your situation is temporary and God is allowing you to experience it because He wants to make you stronger and better. You are truly loved! I had very similar thoughts and feelings only a few months ago. I felt as if I was worthless and had nothing to live for. I am so thankful to God that He placed people in my life to encourage and uplift me. I am thankful that I am alive today.

You will get through this. I will be praying for you and checking on you. Lots of love and hugs to you!

Divine.

Hi ladies. With all things going on in everyone's life, my request appears silly. However I would still like to ask for your help in prayer.

I wish I had time to type out all the things my heart has had to endure in the last month. Today is the first day in weeks I feel normal and actually happy. I have been clinging on to Lord for dear life and he has been so faithful to me.

I would like to ask that you ladies touch and agree with me regarding my prayer for a relationship centered on God that leads marriage. It's so hard for me to ask because I've constantly been told that you just need to "wait" and delight yourself in the Lord. However, I really feel as though God has been tugging on my heart to be persistent in prayer and not give up hope.

I cannot wait to share my testimony because God is truly going to receive all the glory from it. I want to be able to tell so many other women who are waiting and weary about what God has done and how he can do it for them too.

I would also like prayer for God's continued healing, wisdom, and freedom from bitterness and envy. I would like prayer to be freed from those random feelings of pain when I think about people who have used me in the past, and who I know I'll never receive an apology from. I know that the Lord doesn't make mistakes and any pain I endure is not in vain.

Thank you in advance.

golden1

It is rare that I ask anyone for anything regarding myself. My prayers are always for others. But this time, I am in desperate need of prayer. I am going to have a CT abdominal and pelvic scan Thursday May 4, and I was told previously that I have an ovarian mass in my left ovary. My doctor is suspecting cancer, according to my labs. I do not think so. I feel it is a benign tumor. I am asking that even if it is cancer, that it is confined to only the left ovary. If I have to have surgery to remove my left ovary, I pray that I will not have to have a hysterectomy or my right ovary removed as well. That would kill me spiritually. I have not had children yet. Please pray for me.

mrselle

It is rare that I ask anyone for anything regarding myself. My prayers are always for others. But this time, I am in desperate need of prayer. I am going to have a CT abdominal and pelvic scan Thursday May 4, and I was told previously that I have an ovarian mass in my left ovary. My doctor is suspecting cancer, according to my labs. I do not think so. I feel it is a benign tumor. I am asking that even if it is cancer, that it is confined to only the left ovary. If I have to have surgery to remove my left ovary, I pray that I will not have to have a hysterectomy or my right ovary removed as well. That would kill me spiritually. I have not had children yet. Please pray for me.

I will lift you up in prayer. God has the final say so and I will pray that the mass is benign.

mrselle

Hi ladies. With all things going on in everyone's life, my request appears silly. However I would still like to ask for your help in prayer.

I wish I had time to type out all the things my heart has had to endure in the last month. Today is the first day in weeks I feel normal and actually happy. I have been clinging on to Lord for dear life and he has been so faithful to me.

I would like to ask that you ladies touch and agree with me regarding my prayer for a relationship centered on God that leads marriage. It's so hard for me to ask because I've constantly been told that you just need to "wait" and delight yourself in the Lord. However, I really feel as though God has been tugging on my heart to be persistent in prayer and not give up hope.

I cannot wait to share my testimony because God is truly going to receive all the glory from it. I want to be able to tell so many other women who are waiting and weary about what God has done and how he can do it for them too.

I would also like prayer for God's continued healing, wisdom, and freedom from bitterness and envy. I would like prayer to be freed from those random feelings of pain when I think about people who have used me in the past, and who I know I'll never receive an apology from. I know that the Lord doesn't make mistakes and any pain I endure is not in vain.

Thank you in advance.

The bolded really spoke to my heart. I struggle with the same thing. Thank you for being open and honest. I will lift you up in prayer.

Goombay_Summer

I'm going through a difficult situation with my HOA that is severely testing my faith. I need to keep reminding myself that the God I serve is bigger than any situation that I may find myself in. God is still in the miracle working business. He is able to change the hearts and minds of the individuals whom I will need to approach to resolve this issue in my favor.

Goombay_Summer

I will lift you up in prayer. God has the final say so and I will pray that the mass is benign.

I'm praying for you as well that your mass will be benign.

newgrowth15

@golden1, scripture says death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Prov. 18:21. I am joining my faith with yours and speaking life over your body. I believe God will heal your body if you believe it. Begin speaking life over every area including speaking God's favor and blessings over your children. Jesus said whatsoever you ask the Father in Jesus' name, believing, He will do it.

movingforward

Moving forward and onward
@golden1, scripture says death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. Prov. 18:21. I am joining my faith with yours and speaking life over your body. I believe God will heal your body if you believe it. Begin speaking life over every area including speaking God's favor and blessings over your children. Jesus said whatsoever you ask the Father in Jesus' name, believing, He will do it.

So true! I learned the importance to just Thank God over saying anything negative.

It's take time and practice. But just thanking God and releasing the concerns or worries has given me such peace.

Shimmie

Staff member
My brother had a massive stroke. He's only in his 40's. Please pray that he recovers and is able to be independent again.
Dear Father in Heaven...

We lift Dear Zora's precious brother not only before you, but also upon your Altar of Grace and Mercy and Healing. Dear Holy Spirit, one of loving peace and mercy, one who gives life, thank you for your presence with this dear man bringing him to full restoration of spirit, soul, mind and body... All in full recovery, giving all glory unto you.

Whatever the cause, render it null and void. Bless him with a sound mind and a peaceful heart free from worry and distress. Let every need be met, leave no measure of lack. Comfort his heart and soul with total peace, surround him with the love and life of you.

Bless him and keep him strong. Bless Zora and all of the family with your peace. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

❤ Dear @zora... I set my prayers in agreement with you for your brother and with the Holy Spirit and I will not come out of the agreement, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

Love,
Shimmie ❤

Sashaa08

My brother had a massive stroke. He's only in his 40's. Please pray that he recovers and is able to be independent again.

Hi Zora,

We covered your request on our Thursday night prayer call. We stand in agreement with our sister, Shimmie, for a full recovery and restoration of complete health and independence. We also pray for medical bills, physical therapy, medication, etc. that everything is provided and covered. We also pray for favor with his employer that they are understanding and supportive of the time he needs to spend away from work recovering.

Shimmie

Staff member
Hi Zora,

We covered your request on our Thursday night prayer call. We stand in agreement with our sister, Shimmie, for a full recovery and restoration of complete health and independence. We also pray for medical bills, physical therapy, medication, etc. that everything is provided and covered. We also pray for favor with his employer that they are understanding and supportive of the time he needs to spend away from work recovering.
Amen... I'm still in prayer and in total agreement. In Jesus' Name, Amen. ❤